SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by sfrank Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 am

nutty1 wrote:Not sure where to put this, but since it mentions Whitney, I will put it here.

NOTHING new from RS's video cast. He has a cold, and typical male, cut it short by 15 minutes.  giggling
He said the thing he will release the day after the finale has to do with one of the F3 girls and on a scale of 1-10 of importance, it is a 1. So I am sure it is nothing.

He is totally insistent Whitney is not only F1, but engaged. I still say, after Des's season, he is going to check and double check and triple check to be sure he is is correct.

He even said tonight that he understands after Des's season, how some people question him (he must be sick to admit that!) but he said he is sure Whitney and Chris are engaged.

Thanks for taking that bullet, nutty! Much appreciated! giggling
Every since he started that Dr. Steve nonsense and people are going to him for advice on their real life relationships I can't stand going over there! What qualifies a guy who spoils and writes recaps of a reality show a qualified relationship therapist, Illl never understand!

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:03 am

I think both Whitney and Becca are lovely. I am about 60% Whitney and 40% Becca on who the F1 is.

I was much stronger on Whitney a while ago. But MF and his Bojangles and cannonball/kaboom means something. And also the "RS know everything" tweet by Becca (eerily similar to Brads 2.0 comment "RS is a smart guy") And we all know how that turned out.

Whether is pertains to who the ette is or the final outcome I don't know. Monday sure will be fun.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:06 am

Diana wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:He also said it won't change our opinion of any one or effect Chris and Whitney's relationship. So I have no idea what it is but I am not worried.

Just have to keep it real.  Smiley  RS has said he has no idea if it will affect their relationship.  He has said it will not affect the outcome of the SHOW.  When asked if he thought they would make it, he said "no" because of his opinion, AND because of info he had received.  He actually was asked this and said it was because of both.  

I just think you are trying to make a big deal out of something that isn't. JMO. If was really going to effect their relationship I am RS would be bragging a lot more about it.

Maybe but RS was asked if they will make it. He said no. When asked if it was an opinion or from info. He said both. Who knows, but at least the outcome, according to RS, will not change as far as what happened on the show. Of course, he said the same thing about Jason's season because the outcome never changed as far as what played out on out TV. Smiley Hehe.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 am

nikikass wrote:I think both Whitney and Becca are lovely.  I am about 60% Whitney and 40% Becca on who the F1 is.

I was much stronger on Whitney a while ago. But MF and his Bojangles and cannonball/kaboom means something. And also the "RS know everything" tweet by Becca (eerily similar to Brads 2.0 comment "RS is a smart guy") And we all know how that turned out.

Whether is pertains to who the ette is or the final outcome I don't know. Monday sure will be fun.

Yes monday will be fun!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Just have to keep it real.  Smiley  RS has said he has no idea if it will affect their relationship.  He has said it will not affect the outcome of the SHOW.  When asked if he thought they would make it, he said "no" because of his opinion, AND because of info he had received.  He actually was asked this and said it was because of both.  

I just think you are trying to make a big deal out of something that isn't. JMO. If was really going to effect their relationship I am RS would be bragging a lot more about it.

Maybe but RS was asked if they will make it.  He said no.  When asked if it was an opinion or from info.  He said both.  Who knows, but at least the outcome, according to RS, will not change as far as what happened on the show.  Of course, he said the same thing about Jason's season because the outcome never changed as far as what played out on out TV.  Smiley  Hehe.  

RS also thought Josh and Andi would make it (oops!) and Chris & Des would never make it (oops!). With the franchise's batting average being so low, he is not exactly going out on a limb when he says that Chris & Whitney won't make it.

IMO Chris and Whitney have way fewer hurdles to leap than many other couples from this franchise so I look forward to rooting for them.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Maybe but RS was asked if they will make it.  He said no.  When asked if it was an opinion or from info.  He said both.  Who knows, but at least the outcome, according to RS, will not change as far as what happened on the show.  Of course, he said the same thing about Jason's season because the outcome never changed as far as what played out on out TV.  Smiley  Hehe.  

This is my favorite RS wrong of all. He swore up down and sideways that Jason was forced to pick Melissa so that he could dump her and then have Molly. They wanted Melissa to be their perfect bachelorette. I remember reading this. I only watched Jason's finale because of him and his rants about what would happen.

Jason and Molly have both refuted this. Supporting it would have been better for Molly, made her the real F1, when Jason has said Melissa was his F1 and he knew.

Just the beginning of RS being a jerk with a big head.

BTW, because of this stupidity I could Jason as one of his wrongs, along with Ali, Brad 2.0, and Des.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The info he received on a scale of 1-10 is 1, not important, but important enough to base his opinion that they won't make it?

And I thought I was confused between LA and LA. He loves to see his minions run around in circles cha-chinging his site for clues.

I thought the same thing, GA. Such a conundrum. I guess it doesn't take much to base his opinions on. I'd be needing at least a 6-8! grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 34 2498057887
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:22 am

Beeleever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The info he received on a scale of 1-10 is 1, not important, but important enough to base his opinion that they won't make it?

And I thought I was confused between LA and LA. He loves to see his minions run around in circles cha-chinging his site for clues.

I thought the same thing, GA. Such a conundrum. I guess it doesn't take much to base his opinions on. I'd be needing at least a 6-8! grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 34 2498057887
:Nod:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:25 am

We'll know soon enough what his info is but I don't give RS any credence when it comes to what will or will not affect a couple or whether they'll last. He's definitely not an expert when it comes to love.  giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:45 am

Not sure if this has come up...
I didn't know anything about Becca's ggrandmother dying until last week when I started reading all the posts here.  I don't think RS has mentioned it, I would remember I think.  Could this be the info he has?  He didn't want to mention it earlier.  I can imagine there would have been tons of speculation and he doesn't want to deal with it.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:51 am

onlyme wrote:

I didn't know anything about Becca's ggrandmother dying until last week when I started reading all the posts here.  I don't think RS has mentioned it, I would remember I think.  Could this be the info he has?  He didn't want to mention it earlier.  I can imagine there would have been tons of speculation and he doesn't want to deal with it.

It's possible, but RS said the info he has is part of the reason he doesn't think Chris and Whitney will last.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 am

Beeleever wrote:
onlyme wrote:

It's possible, but RS said the info he has is part of the reason he doesn't think Chris and Whitney will last.

I listen to his videocast tonight and didn't get that impression at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst