SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:10 pm

In the days leading up to the finale, does CH ever outright lie in interviews? Or just mislead? Because it's one thing for rag mags to deceive, but another for CH to lie.

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:14 pm

What did CH say lately?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:25 pm

tennischick80 wrote:What did CH say lately?

I was thinking about when he said Chris's family influenced his decision. It just sounded like they helped him to see the light and pick Whitney. It wouldn't have made sense the other way around. Because his family knew he wanted Becca but it's like they talked sense into him. And I think it's because on MTP, Becca was forthright in telling them she is not in love with Chris and more importantly, not wanting to move to Iowa to be close to Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 pm

I know this is Whitney's thread, but I am asking in relation to Whit. When did Chris arrive in LA?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:31 pm

Friday?  Thought so. Remember he was in San Antonio for PorkCheck.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:32 pm

^This morning he was spotted at LAX. SO he's there now.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 43 87b72b10 8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 43 86669110 8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Do we know for sure that Whitney is in LA yet? She was spotted at the airport in Chicago yesterday, but is there any confirmation that she landed in LA?

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:49 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Just thought of something. Did Chris ever tell Whitney he was "falling in love with her"? I thought I read that he told 2 of them he was falling in love with them, but one that he was in love with her...I know he told Becca & Kaitlin that he was falling in love with them, but I don't remember him saying anything like that to Whitney despite her multiple declarations to him...curious if he's waiting for the right moment. :cutesmile!:

I do not recall seeing that type of scene in any episode yet. I believe that he alluded to that in his interview with Chris.

But, just because ABC chooses not to show film of Chris saying it, does not mean that it didn't happen. I suspect that Chris said the same thing ... "falling in love" ... to Whitney that he said to other 2 during the FD episode.

And I am pretty darn near positive that viewers will hear Chris tell Whitney that loves her during proposal at FRC. ABC will be sure to put that footage in the FRC.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Just thought of something. Did Chris ever tell Whitney he was "falling in love with her"? I thought I read that he told 2 of them he was falling in love with them, but one that he was in love with her...I know he told Becca & Kaitlin that he was falling in love with them, but I don't remember him saying anything like that to Whitney despite her multiple declarations to him...curious if he's waiting for the right moment. :cutesmile!:

I do not recall seeing that type of scene in any episode yet. I believe that he alluded to that in his interview with Chris.

But, just because ABC chooses not to show film of Chris saying it, does not mean that it didn't happen. I suspect that Chris said the same thing ... "falling in love" ... to Whitney that he said to other 2 during the FD episode.

And I am pretty darn near positive that viewers will hear Chris tell Whitney that loves her during proposal at FRC. ABC will be sure to put that footage in the FRC.

They probably left it out purposely so we would think he wasn't choosing her. The "normal" people do think that way.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Chris didn't tell her in Bali (just Becca and Kaitlyn) however that Epi he said in ITM/VOs that he was falling in love with 3 women, could see a future with each, and that he wanted all the final 3 to meet his family. 
They didn't show it but they also didn't show Chris asking permission to marry at other 2 HTDs even though CH said he asked both of Kaitlyn's dads.  Don't recall what was said about Becca.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 pm

concerned36 wrote: In the days leading up to the finale, does CH ever outright lie in interviews?  Or just mislead?  Because it's one thing for rag mags to deceive, but another for CH to lie.

Yes ... CH is going to stay on message and keep plugging the story lines. He throws in just enough behind the scenes tidbits to lull readers into thinking that he's sharing insider scoop but it's all calculated. He is just the spokesperson for the show AND a producer so EVERYTHING he says is to get tv viewers to watch the finale to boost ratings to keep the show on the air another season and to sell TV spots.

CH is NOT A FRIEND to sleuthers. I can promise you that.

I tried to analyze CH's blogs and TV Guide interviews last Bach'ette season and was convinced that CH was giving clues that Nick was F1. That clearly got me nowhere. Embarressed!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:06 pm

notarose wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Chris didn't tell her in Bali (just Becca and Kaitlyn) however that Epi he said in ITM/VOs that he was falling in love with 3 women, could see a future with each, and that he wanted all the final 3 to meet his family. 
They didn't show it but they also didn't show Chris asking permission to marry at other 2 HTDs even though CH said he asked both of Kaitlyn's dads.  Don't recall what was said about Becca.

I think you misread my post as that's what I said. Production didn't show footage of Chris saying "falling in love" but doesn't mean that he didn't say and editors chose to leave that footage on cutting room floor.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst