SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Trista actually tweeted last night that's she's always felt Chris and Whitney were on the similar path as her and Ryan while watching this season.

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Trista actually tweeted last night that's she's always felt Chris and Whitney were on the similar path as her and Ryan while watching this season.

Maybe Ryan reached out and advised Whitney not to watch the show.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 pm

onlyme wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Trista actually tweeted last night that's she's always felt Chris and Whitney were on the similar path as her and Ryan while watching this season.

Maybe Ryan reached out and advised Whitney not to watch the show.

Ryan's tweets were very much pro-Becca. So I doubt that. Just goes to show a couple can love each other and still think for themselves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Haven't had a chance to stop in. Whitney is a class act. I even grew to really like Chris. We all know how cruel the mags can be so I hope those that tweeted Whitney will continue to do so to show support for her love story. Her sister concerns me but hopefully she could see the reason his choice was a tough one. She was chosen as the one who he couldnt let get away when IMO, the best f3 to grace this show stood with her. I so hope they make it and she's as in love a year from now as she was at MTP/FRC!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ayina1111 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:45 pm

After watching the finale last night, I really really like Whitney. She is so strong, so confidence. Remind me alot like Chris Siegfried. They both giving love unconditionally, they understand the process and stay strong. And I notice in the end of their time in AFTR the way he hugged whitney is priceless.
Let the time tell how it is gonna be. But I like this couple.

ayina1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:20 am

Just starting to catch up on all the interviews today. What I notice is that they are both looking so much more relaxed. They also, both look pretty darn happy!

In my opinion, they do not seem to be a couple who are all about PDA. Chris admits he is not the most articulate, but that is one of the reasons he picked Whitney. They both seem very self aware and appeared to be looking for someone who could compliment them. Dare I say it...they seem like a nice, mature couple who understand the difficulties they will be facing but are willing to compromise and work on their relationship realistically. They are two of my favourite people to come out of this franchise and I am hoping they succeed. Fingers crossed...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:56 am

I've been thinking about the criticism that Whitney is moving to LA with Chris while he is on DWTS and what I would do in this situation.

Even though it's going to be hard, what they are saying in interviews, is that they just want to be together now. So if that is for a late dinner and to hold each other at night, I certainly can't blame them. 

Plus, Whitney said she is his biggest fan. Of course she wants to be there to support him through every step of the way. Including when he's had a really tough day of practice...not just on performance and voting nights. 

The fact that they worked it out for her to do her job remotely was a very well thought out and smart move on their part. I'm sure Sean's advice played into that. Whitney will be busy getting settled and doing her job during the day and then spend time with Chris in the evening. What could be better than that for their relationship? Certainly not being separated for another extended period of time. 

And then the bottom line is, each of us has the right to make the decisions that are best for us and our relationships on a daily basis. Including Chris and Whitney. Their decisions may not be best for me, but it doesn't make it wrong for them. JMHO
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:16 am

Beeleever wrote:I've been thinking about the criticism that Whitney is moving to LA with Chris while he is on DWTS and what I would do in this situation.

I sort of actually was in that situation. I needed to be in CA for 6+ weeks within a couple of days after my wife and I got married; in fact the timing of that trip influenced our wedding date. We both decided that we wanted to be together and even though my VERY recent wife spent most of her time in the hotel without a car (I needed it to get to work) and I worked at least as long hours as Chris will have to practice, we both look back on that time as a wonderful way to begin our life together and share many fond memories of it. It was an adventure (less exciting perhaps than DTWS) but what made it special is that we shared it together.

I think Whitney would be nuts to pass up the chance to be with Chris and I think they will make many memories together.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I've been thinking about the criticism that Whitney is moving to LA with Chris while he is on DWTS and what I would do in this situation.

I sort of actually was in that situation. I needed to be in CA for 6+ weeks within a couple of days after my wife and I got married; in fact the timing of that trip influenced our wedding date. We both decided that we wanted to be together and even though my VERY recent wife spent most of her time in the hotel without a car (I needed it to get to work) and I worked at least as long hours as Chris will have to practice, we both look back on that time as a wonderful way to begin our life together and share many fond memories of it. It was an adventure (less exciting perhaps than DTWS) but what made it special is that we shared it together.

I think Whitney would be nuts to pass up the chance to be with Chris and I think they will make many memories together.
Interesting, Lucas! I SO agree with the bolded. It's going to be an exciting time for them. Whit is not the type of girl to pass up experiencing a great opportunity like this with Chris. Plus, she totally wants to be there to support her man!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 am

So after watching all the media from yesterday I figured out what was off to me. Whitney was her usual smiling and giddy self we saw during the show. It seemed extreme to me then but with it gone it is different. I don't know if it means anything is wrong, just that it is what stood out to me. She was the initiator for their spark and with her not doing that it seems different.

I hope this works out for them, but that is why they seemed "off" to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 am

I think Whitney just takes these post show interviews so seriously. The way she stands, her facial expressions when she's listening to the questions et, she's a little too 'formal' about it and it feels more like a job interview, but in others where they're just lounging on a couch and Chris has his hand on her lap, they look more like a couple and relaxed.

I recall many saying that Des looked off in hers, but I think she was exhausted and eager to be done. And with him coming off the show and spending 4 hours a day practising for the past week, he looks like he's about to fall asleep any minute.  giggling

Also I was pretty hard on Chris upon hearing that he was doing DWTS, but I'm cutting him some slack. I'm sure this is his last TV adventure. And I didn't love the idea of Whitney going, but she's totally that chirpy supportive soccer mom at the field with a van full of snacks, chanting cheers and high five-ing everyone laugh out loud. No way is she not going to be there cheering him on.

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:35 am

^I agree bleuberry....if you look back on how she answered the Arlington questions in Bali, she also adopted that more serious pose until she shifted. I'm sure they are both stressed and exhausted (and a little bit happy too).

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst