SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:32 am

cindebugg wrote:Chris seems like a man that knows his strengths and weaknesses.  Smart man to pick a woman who compliments him and can take the lead without hesitation.   All relationships have different dynamics.  It's whatever works for the 2 people in the relationship.

I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Bhaka Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:34 am

cindebugg wrote:Chris seems like a man that knows his strengths and weaknesses.  Smart man to pick a woman who compliments him and can take the lead without hesitation.   All relationships have different dynamics.  It's whatever works for the 2 people in the relationship.

I agree. This is what I find so mature about both Chris and Whitney. They each have a good handle on who they are and what they want and need.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:43 am

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 52 11055438_1405845366390872_1496512784_nlindsayliles

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/tag/bachelornation/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 am

Chris said that he went in looking for someone like his sisters and Whitney was that person. I think he knew early on that she was likely going to be the one. I think she was very smart to just watch their dates. I wondered last night if they give the f1 a dvd of their dates because Chris S did the same thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:26 am

I just watched Chris and Whitney on GMA. She seemed more calm and not as shaky or over-talkative as she did last night. Chris actually spoke for himself. They do seem very mature and ready for the future - even DWTS. I can't wait to see if the farmer can dance.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:49 am

What's with the eye shadow under her eyes? It was bothering me all through ATFR. Makes her look like she's been crying. She's a natural beauty and looks best with little makeup. I think her gorgeous eyes stand out better on their own.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 am

Chacharo wrote:I just watched Chris and Whitney on GMA.  She seemed more calm and not as shaky or over-talkative as she did last night.  Chris actually spoke for himself.  They do seem very mature and ready for the future - even DWTS.  I can't wait to see if the farmer can dance.

They were even better on Kelly and Michael. Loved the sequin corn overalls. Chris has some rhythm and he seems to be a decent dancer. Not sure if he can ballroom dance but can't wait to find out.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:23 am

Wish I had seen the GMA. I saw the Live with Kelly and Michael and it was rushed with nothing new - I put my notes on the Media thread. But they did have Chris dancing in a glittery bachelor costume. He was pretty good....

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 am

Idlemess wrote:
Kristinkko wrote:It's hard for me to watch him let her take the lead like he does, but in reality I think he is completely in awe of her.  That's how their relationship was throughout the show and that is still how it seems now.  I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing and growing up with three sisters and a mom, maybe that's just the way he is.  I'm excited to see where this goes, but trying not to get my hopes up.

I see Trista and Ryan in them. To me, Trista took the lead.

I wish Whit and Chris the best, but no way would I compare them to Trista and Ryan. She was the lead and throughout the show her emotions showed when she was with Ryan. Chris, imo, did a terrible job as far as compartmentalizing his emotions with the girls. Trista was a master at it. All IMHO of course but respect your opinion.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Kristinkko wrote:It's hard for me to watch him let her take the lead like he does, but in reality I think he is completely in awe of her.  That's how their relationship was throughout the show and that is still how it seems now.  I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing and growing up with three sisters and a mom, maybe that's just the way he is.  I'm excited to see where this goes, but trying not to get my hopes up.

I see Trista and Ryan in them. To me, Trista took the lead.

I wish Whit and Chris the best, but no way would I compare them to Trista and Ryan.  She was the lead and throughout the show her emotions showed when she was with Ryan.  Chris, imo, did a terrible job as far as compartmentalizing his emotions with the girls.  Trista was a master at it.  All IMHO of course but respect your opinion.    

Gosh I am too steeped in this this morning! However, I saw that Ryan posted on twitter that he can't watch the Bachelor because it brings up painful memories - I imagine about jealousy and insecurity about Charlie and all the rest so even for the 'happy' ones it isn't simple see below:

Ryan SutterVerified account
‏@ryansutter
I don't generally watch #TheBachelor cause it brings back less than found memories few understand. "Every rose has its thorn."

Maybe Sean, Jason, Des/Chris could all advise and support the new couple.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:28 pm

^ We know he spoke to Sean for advice and given how the SeanCat story turned out, seems like a pretty good decision to seek advice from Sean. I agree the other successful couples who actually lived it and know the road ahead in a way we never could would have valuable advice.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:42 pm

I wish Whitney all the best. She is an incredible woman. Much like I felt for Chris Sigfried, I would have loved to see her get a bachelorette season to find a man as giddy for her as she was for him.

I was so wrong with Des and Chris, so hopefully in the future I will be proven wrong with Chris and Whitney.

I wish the best for her, I am still not sold on Chris, but if he makes her happy long term than good for both of them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst