SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by mindless Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:23 am

Bringing this post forward from the Chris thread since I tend to think it's legit now. Even the not paying for dinner part after he looked so reluctant to shell out a few bucks for a couple of roses in that paparazzi vid.

mindless wrote:I saw this comment under the US article just now. No idea if there's any truth to it, but I guess the odds are the same as they are for any anonymous info.

CF7 • 2 days ago

I'm from Louisville and know some of her best friends. They had dinner with her when she was in town and she said it's going HORRIBLY. She said Chris only cares about fame and money, yet he won't even pay for her dinner. She said she doesn't think he's attracted to her and she just allows his behavior... Although she told her friends she's conflicted, she needs to dump his azz!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-denies-split-rumors-explains-whitney-bischoffs-absence-201555#comment-2007715257
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:40 am

Of all this, I think we can all agree that Whitney Bischoff has come out smelling like a rose!

She owns the HIGH ROAD!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:46 am

mindless wrote:Bringing this post forward from the Chris thread since I tend to think it's legit now. Even the not paying for dinner part after he looked so reluctant to shell out a few bucks for a couple of roses in that paparazzi vid.

mindless wrote:I saw this comment under the US article just now. No idea if there's any truth to it, but I guess the odds are the same as they are for any anonymous info.

CF7 • 2 days ago

I'm from Louisville and know some of her best friends. They had dinner with her when she was in town and she said it's going HORRIBLY. She said Chris only cares about fame and money, yet he won't even pay for her dinner. She said she doesn't think he's attracted to her and she just allows his behavior... Although she told her friends she's conflicted, she needs to dump his azz!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-denies-split-rumors-explains-whitney-bischoffs-absence-201555#comment-2007715257

I do not believe this article is true. And if it were true I don't think Whitney would ever share details of their relationship with anyone she could not totally trust to keep what she says private. Say whatever you want about Chris.... I just think Whit is classier than that. JMOAA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 am

It's a comment not an article, Rolly. I could see it if Whitney were troubled by the way things were going to talk to her friends. I do agree that she seems to be a private person but she may have needed to talk about it at that time and where better than your hometown. We'll never know because I don't see her confirming it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:57 pm

albean99 wrote:It's a comment not an article, Rolly. I could see it if Whitney were troubled by the way things were going to talk to her friends. I do agree that she seems to be a private person but she may have needed to talk about it at that time and where better than your hometown. We'll never know because I don't see her confirming it.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought the comment was in the article. I don't see her confirming or denying it either. I think she would be careful who she would confide in to keep what she said private. Chris not paying for her meal seems pretty out there to me. If that wouldn't have been part of the comment I might wonder but with that piece added it makes it unreliable to me.

We will probably never know what actually happened between them. Whatever went down I still suspect Chris probably blew it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:09 pm

I totally agree. I am most interested to see how long it takes for Chris to post of pic of a new woman in his life. I think it will be before a Whit because I bet she keeps that private when she finds someone again....

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:51 pm

After seeing Chris' complete lack of manners and being as far from a gentleman as possible in the DWTS video, the not paying doesn't seem totally out of the question.  Especially if there were indeed issues and cracks already showing in the relationship.

As I said in a post in Chris' thread... Whitney deserves better than he appeared to treat her.  She deserves someone as all into the the relationship as she was this one with Chris.  

As for who finds love first or posts about it... I could see it being Chris for the attention, that he seems to have grown to love.  But if he continues to treat future gfs the way he did Whitney, he may have a hard time finding a lasting one, unless they too want to be in the spotlight and just put up with him for all it would bring.  But I could see Whitney finding the one she wanted to spend her life with first.  JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't know, random internet commenters are hardly reliable. I read the weirdest stuff under these articles sometimes, people with too much time on their hands looking for attention can say anything really. I still find it a little hard to believe.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't know, random internet commenters are hardly reliable. I read the weirdest stuff under these articles sometimes, people with too much time on their hands looking for attention can say anything really. I still find it a little hard to believe.

So true! But I think everyone needs at least 1 person to confide in and then that person needs at least 1 person to confide in and so on and so on. Whitney is very well connected in Bach nation. I think that we keep hearing the buzz about Chris being a bit of a cad and spotlight hungry. Whitney seems to be universally well-liked so I can see folks coming to her defense.

I also think that LOTS of people knows someone who knows someone associated with this show and BachNation talks. It's just a small, small, small world.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't know, random internet commenters are hardly reliable. I read the weirdest stuff under these articles sometimes, people with too much time on their hands looking for attention can say anything really. I still find it a little hard to believe.

While I think that Chris did get to enjoy the fame a bit too much I'm a little suspicious of this information. Anyone who does this show - either as a contestant or as a lead has some tolerance / desire for fame, and not picking up a dinner tab was one of Courtney's complaints about Ben (as she wrote in her book) so there would have been little imagination required to come up with this information and say "this is the reason". The truth is - unless Chris or Whitney say "here's why", everything else is speculation and rumor.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Bythelake wrote:I totally agree.  I am most interested to see how long it takes for Chris to post of pic of a new woman in his life. I think it will be before a Whit because I bet she keeps that private when she finds someone again....

I am not ready for that! But it is inevitable.

That would be quite a lot to take on for a woman. (Although no one begrudges his happiness) Whitney has become Americas Sweetheart, and he I am afraid is looking far less charming these days.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:04 pm

https://instagram.com/p/3rhf37MomG/?taken-by=whitb624

Hope y'all can see this.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst