SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 am

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 8 10952599_524382774370170_1921091301_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:04 am

Maddy wrote:8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 8 10952599_524382774370170_1921091301_n
I love her so much
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:11 am

Sorry if this long... First time posting... I am just a teacher with too many snow days spent searching the sites.
These are the reasons I strongly feel Whitney is F1... Chris stated at the beginning that he wanted a wife that was beautiful, successful, and who wanted to be a wife and mom sooner rather than later. Well, if that is the case, Whitney fits the bill.
1. 2nd Week- Whitney gives Chris the Templeten showing him she listens to him when he speaks, and gets a brief 1:1.
2. Wedding crashing- W talks to C easily at winery. She suggests crashing wedding, showing her fun side. They crash the wedding, where W shines and C is smitten. They have a ball and he sees her for who she is. When C gives her the rose he is like a school boy. Later that week W makes sure to capitalize on the wedding with the deleted scene of the garter toss, again showing their fun side.
3. Santa Fe- rafting,W sits near him, he says he wouldn't mind being saved by her. Jordan returns-all in an uproar, but W is the voice of reason. She gets her 1:1 time and uses it wisely and focuses on C. He says she saved him back ther, but we don't see the discussion. She gets GDR.
4. Iowa- 1:1 date focusing on love. They spend the day taking pictures. They are relaxed. The evening she meets his friends, and gets the mural. His face was as excited as hers.
5. Deadwood- she gets the first rose called after Brittany and Kaitlin( already had theirs)
6. HTD: W shows him her life. She shows him her career and again pulls a prank on him that he loved. She shares the wine with C and he looks like genuinely in love as well. He also at the beginning asks her who he should ask for their blessing, because "I won't see them again until the last day."
7. FD- bad edit for W... The only date that was really just the two of them. The other two were in the towns with people. C does seem distant, but we know the trip was rough with the seas. It is the only date where C asks relevant questions about life and after the show. He smiles when she says she wants to be a wife and mom.
8. C tells both B and K that he is falling in love with them. He doesn't tell W that. However, in an earlier interview, he told the host on PopSugar that he did tell one of them that he loved them. Go back to the intro of C in Bali, they show him in his suite. Outside you see in stones, "I Love You" spelled out. K and W's FD were at his resort. He tells K he is falling in love. Can we infer that the "ILU" was for Whitney? B's FD was not at the same resort.
9. C's talk with CH- he says he already has one rose decided. They then go on to discuss B and K. W has been decided.
10. He calls her first again in RC.
11. W is from Chicago,where he has family and is 4 hrs. Away. They both love The C Bears, and he also likes the city. It would be easy to keep W's condo and use it as a second home base.
12. On Ellen, he says W could be described as a"mother" and follows it up with, "I want kids".
Lastly, the FD, I believe was meant to cast doubt on their connection, making it look like he didn't enjoy himself. If he is truly looking for what he says he is, W is his girl. They are at the same time in their lives and wants. If his partner on DWTS is truly W, it would be very awkward for him to partner with someone who has the same name of the girl whose heart he just broke... W is his F1....

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:18 am

^^^awesome summary
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:24 am

Fosnight wrote:Sorry if this long... First time posting... I am just a teacher with too many snow days spent searching the sites.
    These are the reasons I strongly feel Whitney is F1... Chris stated at the beginning that he wanted a wife that was beautiful, successful, and who wanted to be a wife and mom sooner rather than later. Well, if that is the case, Whitney fits the bill.
    1. 2nd Week- Whitney gives Chris the Templeten showing him she listens to him when he speaks, and gets a brief 1:1.
    2. Wedding crashing- W talks to C easily at winery. She suggests crashing wedding, showing her fun side. They crash the wedding, where W shines and C is smitten. They have a ball and he sees her for who she is. When C gives her the rose he is like a school boy. Later that week W makes sure to capitalize on the wedding with the deleted scene of the garter toss, again showing their fun side.
    3. Santa Fe- rafting,W sits near him, he says he wouldn't mind being saved by her. Jordan returns-all in an uproar, but W is the voice of reason. She gets her 1:1 time and uses it wisely and focuses on C. He says she saved him back ther, but we don't see the discussion. She gets GDR.
    4. Iowa- 1:1 date focusing on love. They spend the day taking pictures. They are relaxed. The evening she meets his friends, and gets the mural. His face was as excited as hers.
     5. Deadwood- she gets the first rose called after Brittany and Kaitlin( already had theirs)
     6. HTD: W shows him her life. She shows him her career and again pulls a prank on him that he loved. She shares the wine with C and he looks like genuinely in love as well. He also at the beginning asks her who he should ask for their blessing, because "I won't see them again until the last day."
    7. FD- bad edit for W... The only date that was really just the two of them. The other two were in the towns with people. C does seem distant, but we know the trip was rough with the seas. It is the only date where C asks relevant questions about life and after the show. He smiles when she says she wants to be a wife and mom.
    8. C tells both B and K that he is falling in love with them. He doesn't tell W that. However, in an earlier interview, he told the host on PopSugar that he did tell one of them that he loved them. Go back to the intro of C in Bali, they show him in his suite. Outside you see in stones, "I Love You" spelled out. K and W's FD were at his resort. He tells K he is falling in love. Can we infer that the "ILU" was for Whitney? B's FD was not at the same resort.
    9. C's talk with CH- he says he already has one rose decided. They then go on to discuss B and K. W has been decided.
    11. W is from Chicago,where he has family and is 4 hrs. Away. They both love The C Bears, and he also likes the city. It would be easy to keep W's condo and use it as a second home base.
    12. On Ellen, he says W could be described as a"mother" and follows it up with, "I want kids".
Lastly, the FD, I believe was meant to cast doubt on their connection, making it look like he didn't enjoy himself. If he is truly looking for what he says he is, W is his girl. They are at the same time in their lives and wants.  If his partner on DWTS is truly W, it would be very awkward for him to partner with someone who has the same name of the girl whose heart he just broke... W is his F1....
:claphands :claphands :claphands

Welcome and I agree with everything you just said.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:10 am

Fosnight great post :Welcome Keep it up we are glad to have you!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:41 am

Fosnight wrote:Sorry if this long... First time posting... I am just a teacher with too many snow days spent searching the sites.
Lastly, the FD, I believe was meant to cast doubt on their connection, making it look like he didn't enjoy himself. If he is truly looking for what he says he is, W is his girl. They are at the same time in their lives and wants.  If his partner on DWTS is truly W, it would be very awkward for him to partner with someone who has the same name of the girl whose heart he just broke... W is his F1....
with the bolded in #8, actually it was Becca and Whit that stayed at Chris's resort. Kaitlyn had the different one. Now with the timing of the ILU, it was actually wrapped around Becca's date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:57 am

Fosnight wrote:Sorry if this long... First time posting...

Great post! You and I are obviously watching the same show. giggling
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by hteddy08 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:31 am

Whitney posted a new picture on Instagram, she looks quite happy. I wonder who's kid it is??
https://instagram.com/p/zrV4_xMoqk/?modal=true

hteddy08

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:04 am

hteddy08 wrote:Whitney posted a new picture on Instagram, she looks quite happy. I wonder who's kid it is??
https://instagram.com/p/zrV4_xMoqk/?modal=true
She is so beautiful heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:11 am

Everyone on my IG and twitter feeds are freaking out saying Whitney is packing laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am

Diana wrote:Everyone on my IG and twitter feeds are freaking out saying Whitney is packing laugh out loud
Can you post them?  I think it would be good to get all that info into here if there is any??

ETA:
I just went and did a twitter search on her name and there are NO new posts regarding her....especially about her packing. If you know of any, I'd be so interested in seeing them if you can be so kind to bring them here. Thanks.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst