SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:28 pm

when is the show premiere?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Fri May 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Good question HEA. They have not started promoting it as yet. Channel 10 has Masterchef starting on Tuesday, so if tb is going start in next 2 months, it won't be in a 7.30 slot. All focus has been on promoting masterchef so maybe we will see something soon. They must be nearing the end of filming.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 9:42 pm

AEF wrote:Good question HEA. They have not started promoting it as yet. Channel 10 has Masterchef starting on Tuesday, so if tb is going start in next 2 months, it won't be in a 7.30 slot. All focus has been on promoting masterchef so maybe we will see something soon. They must be nearing the end of filming.

already? wow

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri May 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Potentially I think what could happen is that channel 10 will put tb up against MAFS AU. MAFS is already being promoted as first season and has attracted much controversy (change.org petition). Channel 10,9 and 7 all launching renovation shows/masterchef seasons on Tuesday and all up against each other so may be what will happen with tb. Would think MAFS will start in next month as now introduced all 'contestants'. Sam Frost said that they are just fine tuning bachelorette and filming will start once that is done so bachelor must be done or near done.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 01, 2015 10:02 pm

wow, MAFS in Aus

Interesting indeed.

I guess the bachelorette aus will show next year given Sam Woods is currently filming.

I think Blake was still filming when his season premiered maybe this is the case.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri May 01, 2015 10:13 pm

bachelorette AU is slated for later in the year. Yes true Blake's and Tim's season began when still filming but both later in the year. Sam and Sam is going to be confusing for bachelor and bachelorette! Bachelor started filming early March so would think it is done.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 am

Could it start around July? Didn't Blake's season start in July? Also, they would need to start promoting the show so I'm guessing it's going to air around July.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Can any of the mods please move this to it's own thread?  Thanks.

True love blooms in 9 days! TheBachelorAU 7.30 Weds & Thurs from July 29 on @channelten

I'm assuming it is a new one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Brill wrote:Can any of the mods please move this to it's own thread?  Thanks.

True love blooms in 9 days!  TheBachelorAU 7.30 Weds & Thurs from July 29 on @channelten

I'm assuming it is a new one.

There is an epi thread for it here. I'm not sure what you mean be a new one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 am

Posted in the No Discussion SM/Media thread some live-chat Q&A's from Sam today.

Regarding filming schedule:
- Sam said he filmed for 13 weeks total and had small breaks, so that means filming started around March 9.
- Sam said filming ended 8 weeks ago so around June 9.

Sam seems to say he is happy and that his gut is just knew the one and said "When you know you know".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:01 am

Interesting then to see what Siam actually says tomorrow night to heather about just being fantastic friends as preview is a implying that he is questioning their relationship. That would not fit with when you know you know.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:19 am

Yeah. Not sure. Art said the same thing about Matilda, and saying he was worried about being just friends with his F1 (but he also said when you know you know). Perhaps the edit is made to seem like it is friendzone but Sam is asking for more? Bach Aussie facebook account also posted last week about Heather and the friendzone is the age old question so we'll have to see.

I actually find Sam's answers to be almost exactly the same as Art's when describing the one, etc. Perhaps I am giving them being born on the same day too much credit, but Sam says "someone with a sense of humor, fun, caring, wants a family" and Art said similar things. Sam's words actually makes me think of Sarah more than Heather. But then I think when he gave Heather the white rose he said to her he wants things to get "real" and that he felt like he knew her for a long time and it was easy between them.

I posted a s/cap in s/cap sleuthing thread of Sam and what seems to be Heather and him reaching to kiss her. So it looks like she stays awhile longer?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron