SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:29 am

Trying to figure out order of elimination of girls and SM activity with possible filming schedule.

Filming lasted 13 weeks: seems like it ended around end of May or first week of June (but not sure entirely if Sam meant his own filming or the show itself ending then for FRC).

SM Activity:
March 28 = Madeline posting on IG (she was eliminated Ep 3)
April 9 = Jasmin posted on IG
*March 28 = Jacinda back on IG
April 15 = Ebru posted on IG
April 22 = Emily back on IG (she posted a pic of her with Joni who left Ep 4).
April 25 = Bec with Emily in Bali on vacation.
May 4 = Sam at Logies with Sam Frost and Osher (SF had been announced as the Bette) - Filming not yet finished Osher said.
May 16 = Sarah with Emily in IG pic with other girls (Ebru and other girls also together)
May 19 = Nina posted on IG that she's back!
May 25 = Sarah posting on her IG that she is on a detox before Europe trip with a girl friend
*June 11 = Heather tagged in a friends IG post.

*ETA

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:36 am

I remember we got pictures of Sam and Lana on a date a week after the logies which I would guess was a week or two before hometowns. Interesting that Nina seemed to last longer than Sarah by the IG posts.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Trying to figure out order of elimination of girls and SM activity with possible filming schedule.

Filming lasted 13 weeks: seems like it ended around end of May or first week of June (but not sure entirely if Sam meant his own filming or the show itself ending then for FRC).

SM Activity:
March 28 = Madeline posting on IG (she was eliminated Ep 3)
April 9 = Jasmin posted on IG
April 15 = Ebru posted on IG
April 22 = Emily back on IG (she posted a pic of her with Joni who left Ep 4).
April 25 = Bec with Emily in Bali on vacation.
May 4 = Sam at Logies with Sam Frost and Osher (SF had been announced as the Bette) - Filming not yet finished Osher said.
May 16 = Sarah with Emily in IG pic with other girls (Ebru and other girls also together)
May 19 = Nina posted on IG that she's back!
May 25 = Sarah posting on her IG that she is on a detox before Europe trip with a girl friend

This is fantastic AAL. Thank you. You are so good at organising the timelines for us.

I have to admit that I am just so excited about this season. After watching Kaitlyn's Bachelorette I was a bit put off the franchise but this wonderful funny romantic Aussie season has been fantastic so far. Can't wait for Wednesday!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:39 am

Yes thanks AAL for the timelines of who got eliminated when Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:57 am

Katiebelle I am loving this season too! It is nice to watch a love story and one where there are superhero adventures makes it really fun.

Thank you TML for giving the usernames for the girls! It helped me figure things out.  bestbud!

I updated the SM usernames in the other thread so if anyone wants to follow them be sure to do so.
So far other than Lana, everyone has accepted follow request so it seems they are not hiding out. Lana may just be hiding until she is officially known to be on the show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:59 am

I don't understand the point of the girls having their IG accounts private if they're just going to accept all the requests anyways? laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I don't understand the point of the girls having their IG accounts private if they're just going to accept all the requests anyways? laugh out loud
laugh out loud I never have either but Bach NZ girls did that and then slowly they became public. Same with Bach Canada girls.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Maybe that the media wouldn't take their pictures without consent? IDK

Btw, I finally figured out what makes Sam's face a bit strange (not that he isn't good looking, just it's not a typical face i would look at) ... he has little to no eyebrows ... since childhood, so it's probably genetics. Eyebrows make a face ... but they don't make a man ... and I hope he turns out to be one great Bachelor lead!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by dlewi Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:48 am

Any idea when Heather and Snezana rejoined social media? I see the timeline for most of the girls except them

dlewi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 am

Not sure.
Both don't have any dates that occur close to filming or end of filming (May/June) and only were active recently.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:06 am

Does the bachelor get safe house visits with his chosen one or they can't see each other at all until the finale?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:48 am

They do get "safe house" visits, Sam sad it in one interview I believe, but I don't know how often, how long, where is the usual destination ... maybe someone who followed the show during other seasons knows more.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron