SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:59 am

Thanks Mercieme for th SCs. I didnt even notice the missing watch. May be worth comparing all these ITMs for sleuthing. I also noticed Sam's ITMs in his black tshirt from the "Italian date" miraculously had no flour compared to the white flour stain while on the real date.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hooked Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:04 am

Watch out for Sarah - I think she could be Sam's chosen one

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:07 am

Neither Heather nor Snezana were at the sheep mustering moment but then appeared at the barn dance?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:13 am

Snezana has a watch in her ITM/PI
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 am

Hooked wrote:Neither Heather nor Snezana were at the sheep mustering moment but then appeared at the barn dance?

Snezana actually milked a cow with Sam on that date which wasnt shown but we have pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 am

Hooked wrote:Watch out for Sarah - I think she could be Sam's chosen one

I am not convinced that Sarah is F1. Her story built up is not convincing to place her on F1 but then you never know this is the twist made by TEN. I believed that she might be F3. Ali who has also said that she has fallen in love with Tim in season 1 was F3. I got a strong feeling that it is Lana. It will definitely not be Heather. Harry T the medium has predicted that heather is not the winner. He will not compromise his credibility by simply sayinbg it if it is not. He and Sarah seem to be in good connection. He post in her instagram couple of times.

Poor Heather...I think they are preparing her for Bachelorette. This season story line Bachman H-Bomb does not match well as Sam Frost story line last season did.

I am waiting for more clever sleuthing here to give us the clear picture of what is going on this season. I am quite disappointed with how Heather is slowly disappearing from the story line. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:28 am

This is the background where Snezana had her PI ...
and btw, she wears different "white"-top, so it definitely isn't ITM on the site ... you can see 2 necklaces and she does have a watch.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:54 am

Heather being bachelorette could explain why she is happy to do all the media

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:59 am

What makes you say that Hooked?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:10 am

Quane wrote:

I am not convinced that Sarah is F1. Her story built up is not convincing to place her on F1 but then you never know this is the twist made by TEN. I believed that she might be F3. Ali who has also said that she has fallen in love with Tim in season 1 was F3. I got a strong feeling that it is Lana. It will definitely not be Heather. Harry T the medium has predicted that heather is not the winner. He will not compromise his credibility by simply sayinbg it if it is not. He and Sarah seem to be in good connection. He post in her instagram couple of times.

Poor Heather...I think they are preparing her for Bachelorette. This season story line Bachman H-Bomb does not match well as Sam Frost story line last season did.

You`ve got a point here. Interesting that his prediction was Snezana or one of the intruders. What`s the point in mentioning intruders in his article if we don`t even saw some interaction between Sam and the new girls? I mean if it was Snezana he could have used Sarah or Heather for distraction. Why bringing intruders in the game for F1?! Maybe because he knows that it`s Lana.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:27 pm

starwelcome Hooked. Great to have you here. What makes you think Sarah may be F1? From what is sleuthed so far it seems like Sarah may make F3 and her SM activity is around the same time as Lana's (May 16). I don't think she is F1, Sam has gone on record saying brunettes repeatedly and the storyline so far seems to be Snez and Heather and now Lana coming in and Lana has SM activity by her friends that indicates she may be F1.

And I agree with Quane: Harry is friends with Tessa, Sarah, and Ebru and I don't see him saying Heather doesn't win or Sarah doesn't win since he would know. I think him saying it is between Snez or Lana is just his way to make it seem like he is not getting inside information because posting IG photos with the contestants themselves is so fake to me when it comes to believing someone.  It's silly to me at this point how the contestants are spoiling the season through DM and also production giving DM photos. Who knows, maybe they want the season to be over with so Bachelorette can be the focus instead? Because I think this Sam Wood's season is going to be controversial when or if he chooses an intruder - the public already have their favorites. I think there will be backlash if intruder wins. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Who knows, maybe they want the season to be over with so Bachelorette can be the focus instead? Because I think this Sam Wood's season is going to be controversial when or if he chooses an intruder - the public already have their favorites. I think there will be backlash if intruder wins. :Nod:

Don`t want to step on anyones toes here **edited**. **edited** Of course the edit is different because it`s a unique situation if Lana is indeed the F1. That didn`t happened in the first two seasons of Bachelor Australia. So they have to do it different. I´m not emotionally invested in the show. I`m watching it to relax and for sleuthing. And judging by the comments on SM there are a lot people, who wrote that they don`t see a match for Sam at the moment. That with Heather there is a lack of passion, physics and fireworks and with Snezana there is a lack of deepness and friendship. So with Lana entering the show they will do everything to let the audience fall in love with her. And I don`t think it will be hard because I read some comments on FB and IG from people who were working with Lana or are friends with her, that she is indeed a beautiful person inside and out. Also many people are already in Lana fever based on the pics they saw. So I don`t think there will be a huge backlash. Some people will be not happy with the outcome but it`s business as usual. There will never be a finale where everyone will be happy with the end result it`s a natural thing.

Don`t take it the wrong way I like Heather. She is special and unique but if she is not the F1 it does not mean that the actual F1 don`t deserve to have her happy ending. Regardless who it is Lana or Snezana. They are also wonderful women who deserve to be happy. And I´m sure Heather will get her prince too, but I don`t think it`s Sam.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron