SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 am

so the dates DM is stating are:
a group date at Sydney Cricket Ground on April 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and a 1 on 1 of Lana with Sam on April 17

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Why does Heather jeans look different?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Hey guys! Me again Embarressed!
I don`t want to burst anyone`s bubble but don`t you think that these are the F3 dates? IT sure looks like it.

Sarah

Snezana

Who is that? It looks like Lana?

I mean if you analyze it. There are not many one-on-one dates coming anymore. And there are screencaps with Heather mostly on group dates. Two of the one-on-one dates will be with Lana. So maybe I´m totally wrong here but it looks not good for Heather. Cause it`s not a very good sign for her to stuck all the time on the group dates.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:05 pm

I think the top one with Sarah is her second one-on-one and the bottom two pics are of Snezana f3 date?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:09 pm

The pillow in Sarah's cap looks familiar. Sure that is not the mansion at a CP?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I think the top one with Sarah is her second one-on-one and  the bottom two pics are of Snezana f3 date?

Nope that`s definitely not Snezana (the woman in the white dress). You can see it by the hair style and the length. Also it looks not like Snezana`s body build.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:16 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The pillow in Sarah's cap looks familiar.  Sure that is not the mansion at a CP?

I thought at first the same but then I saw the bottle of wine on the table. It looks more like a private date.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:18 pm

TML you just burst my bubble so that's a F3 date for Snez in the jacuzzi......geez...I was hoping Sam would let Snez go at F4. Oh well hoping he lets her go at F3 then but I am prepared for her getting dumped at F2 just in case giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:21 pm

The s/caps above were sleuthed and the top one is Sarah, the bottom two are both Snezana and the date with Snez in the tub is most likely a FSD since she already has had a 2nd single date.

Lana is in the different dress in other s/caps already sleuthed and seems to be serenaded so they are dancing to music.

Sam said on this episode 8 that they are halfway through (that means there is still a ways to go, he did film for 13 weeks) so there should be a 2nd date for Sarah and Heather and 1st date for Lana (I don't believe the blonde will get one) and then from there it should be HTDs, FD, etc.

I highly doubt that Sarah goes further than Heather. The edit is all about Heather so far and it seems from the promo when the intruders come that it will still be about her.

No way they would focus that much on Heather and Sam this entire season (she is emphasized on every single episode) unless she goes really far (F3 the least position, imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:27 pm

mercieme wrote:TML you just burst my bubble so that's a F3 date for Snez in the jacuzzi......geez...I was hoping Sam would let Snez go at F4. Oh well hoping he lets her go at F3 then but I am prepared for her getting dumped at F2 just in case giggling

Sorry to hear that but if you ask me, I don`t think that he will be keeping her till the F2. Either he did let her go at the F3 position or he has chosen her. IMHO

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Nothing like seeing a single mother in a hot tub with the bachelor. Don't think I like it much.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The s/caps above were sleuthed and the top one is Sarah, the bottom two are both Snezana and the date with Snez in the tub is most likely a FSD since she already has had a 2nd single date.

Lana is in the different dress in other s/caps already sleuthed and seems to be serenaded so they are dancing to music.

Sam said on this episode 8 that they are halfway through (that means there is still a ways to go, he did film for 13 weeks) so there should be a 2nd date for Sarah and Heather and 1st date for Lana (I don't believe the blonde will get one) and then from there it should be HTDs, FD, etc.

I highly doubt that Sarah goes further than Heather. The edit is all about Heather so far and it seems from the promo when the intruders come that it will still be about her.

Wasn`t there rumors that Lana had her first date in the middle of april and then another one at the end of april? I think the first date was the one with the serenade. Than there were also pics from the third date in May. As I said maybe I`m wrong.

Actually I think Sarah might be the F2. I think Heather is either F4 or F3.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron