SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:This are SCs of Bec and Whit in the preview, that suggest "explosive" ATFR, I don't think they filmed that yet, but have no idea where those scenes take place:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Bec3_b10
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Whit4_10

These two shots are from the Rose Ceremony when Britt left.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Are there any youtube clips of the show? tia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:43 pm

mindless wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:That limo in the top picture seems to have 4 windows..now the one they are showing driving thru the country side seems to be longer! I believe there are different sizes of " stretch" limos..they still could be the same Lincoln brand.some holding more than others.

That is a very good point, because whoever has the longer limo is probably F1. So I did a little digging and I think I found the exact limo Becca is in. You can even see the edge of the TV screen in some of the preview shots. It also happens to be the exact same limo we see driving through the fields.

snipped...

The seats look like a perfect match to me. Nice work Hotmomma and mindless!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:45 pm

mindless wrote:I blew up the picture of the limo. As you can see, there's a grey line at the top of the window, but I'm not sure if it's a reflection, the ceiling edge or possibly that black frame. Can't really see if it extends down to the sides or not, because of the reflections.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Limocl10

Here are the limos again:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Bec1_b10

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 5fd0122e-aaad-4316-95af-f625e592b900

Do we know that this Limo isnt Chris limo? Was he staying at another hotel?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Lexforlife - unfortunately they were taken down by ABC because of copyright infringement, but you can watch the episodes here Link to streamed ep-s - except 3rd episode (links don't work for me) - while videos of Becca&Chris are in her Fan threads. Then if you're in USA I believe ABC has some videos on their site.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:54 pm

IMO the seats match perfectly. Therefore that is the limo that Becca was in. That means she wasn't in the one that pulled up to the building and left, because it was a different size, and, it's the big stretch limo as mindless posted as well.

I know there were lots of limo pics posted, if it hasn't been done already, we need to compare the one outside the building to the one Whitney is in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks. I wanted clips of Chris' interactions with the remaining 2 girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:56 pm

mindless wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:That limo in the top picture seems to have 4 windows..now the one they are showing driving thru the country side seems to be longer! I believe there are different sizes of " stretch" limos..they still could be the same Lincoln brand.some holding more than others.

That is a very good point, because whoever has the longer limo is probably F1. So I did a little digging and I think I found the exact limo Becca is in. You can even see the edge of the TV screen in some of the preview shots. It also happens to be the exact same limo we see driving through the fields.

http://www.crownlimousinela.com/LA_Towncar_Stretched_Limo1.html

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B1
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B3

Screencaps:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 1ce34a70-a41e-49a6-9cfa-c44c89ae1335
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a

Wow! #boom
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Isn't Becca still is going to the RC first...no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Diana wrote:Isn't Becca still is going to the RC first...no idea

In a huge stretch limo? I'm not sure, but it looks like that's the limo she gets as opposed to the smaller one that was in front of the building.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:01 pm

IMO they can pick F1 up first & drive them all around to work them up before taking them to the RC. They know that most folks would assume that an early pick up implies F2. Think it's highly possible that TPTB threw their typical formula out the door this season. Everything that has been sleuthed so far seems that they are serving the F1 on a platter to us, which may or may not match what happens Monday night IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 pm

I think I need to stay away unti after the Finale.... this is all giving me whiplash Smiley

affraid :shocked!: speechless scratch no idea :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15