SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:05 pm

We are going back and forth between our 2 homes....to me that sounds like Whitney. They could have driven frequently back and forth. No matter how much Whitney was all in, once you're out of the bubble, you look at life more realistically, imo.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Maybe, it's due to Chris S. not being 'all in' with Whitney more than the issue of Becca being F1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:11 pm

ElonM wrote:This article is sneaky and if I'm to believe it Whitney got the last rose.

NEWS/ Will Chris Soules and [Spoiler] Get Married? 8 Things to Know About The Bachelor Finale

http://www.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale

#2 makes me question the relationship. The rest of the article makes me thinks it's totally Whitney.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:We are going back and forth between our 2 homes....to me that sounds like Whitney. They could have driven frequently back and forth. No matter how much Whitney was all in, once you're out of the bubble, you look at life more realistically, imo.

Good Post I agree

It is good too that he does not expect his F1 to make all of the adjustments and understands a lasting marriage requires compromise where both spouses have their needs met.

IMO, the woman making adjustments to her job screams Whitney is F1.

I read the article to mean "two homes" as a long term plan to continue after the marriage and not just for the engagement period. To split time between Iowa and Chicago, long term and not just pre wedding, sounds very doable to me.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Then again Becca's been spending a lot of time in LA lately, so clearly she's made some adjustments as well, if not quit entirely. And both her and Chris were there until Thursday or something the week before last, so they could have hung out a bit more than a week ago.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Hmm

Mike Fleiss ✔ @fleissmeister
Tonight's the night... Da da duh duh...
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Better look of the tie.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 11024114_1801281783430610_1789178782_n

@chrisbharrison
We've reached a crossroads (in the middle of Iowa). It all comes down to tonight. #TheBachelor finale @souleschris
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, it's due to Chris S. not being 'all in' with Whitney more than the issue of Becca being F1.

Yes!  Bingo!  I think this is the missing puzzle piece.  Hugesmile

Conflicted after the final rose, makes sense. That is why TPTB are calling it weird and not romantic.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:28 pm

I keep flip flopping. Some of the article indicates that maybe Becca is F1, other parts indicates that maybe Whitney is F1. I'm guessing that's what MF and TPTB want us to do, keep going back and forth. I'm actually looking forward to the show tonight, both of the F2 are personable and I think he'd (CS) be lucky to get either one of them.

I kept thinking that Whitney's voice was familiar to me and it's only listening to her talk in the preview from her LCD that it came to me. My stylist has the same kind of voice. LOL :cutesmile!: cantstopl

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:37 pm

ElonM wrote:Hmm

Mike Fleiss        ✔ @fleissmeister
Tonight's the night... Da da duh duh...

What is Da Da Duh Duh even mean?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:#2 makes me question the relationship. The rest of the article makes me thinks it's totally Whitney.

This article (and maybe specifically item #2) makes me think the same thoughts as I did when I read in the US Weekly article:

US Weekly wrote:But three months after proposing with a Neil Lane diamond - and getting a yes from his final choice - Soules has his feelings sorted out "I'm in love" Soules tells US adding that he and his fiancee "are working on establishing a relationship outside of this crazy world we just went through."

Someone here once posted that "Love is a feeling - but it is also a choice" and I think there's a lot of truth to that. "Crazy in love feelings" are certainly possible to develop on this show and in the bubble but just ask Andi or Josh - they don't necessarily translate into the real world. Chris has shown that he is willing to sacrifice some of his wants in exchange for making a happy marriage and that's something that comes from a love that's grown - not the crazy feelings found in the Fantasy Suite.

ETA: I don't think Chris was "in love" with either of his final 2 at the FRC - I think he fell in love with his F1 afterwards.

It may not be the most romantic thing in the world to say but I just have this feeling that Chris made his decision not because he was swept away by crazy feelings but because someone had future dreams that more aligned with his own. The "in love" feelings came later for Chris - after the FRC and when he started making plans and really laying out a near term and long term future with his F1. To my eyes this screams Whitney. #8 in particular "He really put his heart into this. He really put everything he had. ... He wanted to walk away with a wife." If that's true then Whitney is the most logical choice.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:43 pm

It certainly feels more like Whitney with the job and living back and forth. Chicago is very doable from Arlington plus Chris has sisters there. Whitney's job is more of an issue than Becca's imo, and I can't see her just leaving it no matter what she said in the Bachelor bubble. I also wouldn't assume just Chris may not want to rush into a wedding. Back in the real world I'd think both would want some time together irl before any wedding planning would happen. I'm sure he's gotten a lot of advice from alums who have been there and done that. Whitney seems to have her head screwed on right and would also want to be sure before completely changing her life.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82