SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by julychild Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
mercieme wrote:So Chris is not holed up with his F1? Kinda surprised he is seen around the day before the big reveal....this season has been really strange IMO.

They still have to eat...picking up some food on the way home from DWTS practice.   Might be going home to Whitney.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that this is a SH weekend. It might be because of DWTS and the rehearsals he has to do. They provide everything they need during those visits and they order take out, if they want something different, it is not the practice for them to go out and about. At least, this was how it was with past couples.

julychild

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:19 pm

You are right Meri very strange indeed. hmmm hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:24 pm

I thought they tried to keep the final couple apart so the last couple of days before the finale to make sure the reunion on stage is more real and emotional. Or I could be remembering this all completely wrong but I know they have done that in the past at least, kept the final couple apart on Sunday and Monday before the live ATFR is filmed.

Plus Chris is out and about going to different studios to practice for DWTS so he could have made a quick stop for something to or from rehearsal.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 87b72b10 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 86669110 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:25 pm

TPTB like to keep the happy couple away from each other the weekend before AFR so that can get an emotional moment, as much as possible. Stinks for them, I know, but as they say, they're making a TV show.

I think Sean and Catherine did a fair amount of shopping at WF when he was on DWTS.... so it's close to the apartments. Whether that's the same store or not, who knows?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:22 pm

umngirl wrote:I thought they tried to keep the final couple apart so the last couple of days before the finale to make sure the reunion on stage is more real and emotional. Or I could be remembering this all completely wrong but I know they have done that in the past at least, kept the final couple apart on Sunday and Monday before the live ATFR is filmed.

Plus Chris is out and about going to different studios to practice for DWTS so he could have made a quick stop for something to or from rehearsal.

That's what I remember hearing as well.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 pm

He looks great in that pic! Even his hairstyle looks different.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Chris is looking like one very happy camper. He is reminding me more and more of Sean who just glowed and couldn't hide just how happy he was with how everything worked out. I only hope things work out as well for Chris and his F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:04 am

Eviebloom wrote:
mercieme wrote:So Chris is not holed up with his F1? Kinda surprised he is seen around the day before the big reveal....this season has been really strange IMO.

They still have to eat...picking up some food on the way home from DWTS practice.   Might be going home to Whitney.

Obviously not a safe house weekend. The handlers stock the refrigerator when it is. No need to go shopping. Very weird season and I think it is about to get "weirder!" 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:30 am

This article is sneaky and if I'm to believe it Whitney got the last rose.

NEWS/ Will Chris Soules and [Spoiler] Get Married? 8 Things to Know About The Bachelor Finale

http://www.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 am

If we know when this interview was done we could determine who Chris saw last week.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 am

ElonM wrote:If we know when this interview was done we could determine who Chris saw last week.

Really? I don't think it would matter when the interview was done. no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:59 am

Eonline
Chris Is NOT Insisting That His Chosen One Be in Iowa Only. Despite the season-long issue over his ladylove moving to Iowa and solely residing in his tiny town of 400, his view has softened. "We're working things out as far as a new lifestyle that is more flexible," Chris Soules told me recently. "We're really going back and forth between our two homes." And of course, now, they also will be spending quite a bit of time in LA now that Chris has been cast on Dancing With the Stars.

RE the bold, which we've read several times throughout the season, has been speculated by Becca supporters for quite some time now. IMO he went on the show to find a wife, who will move to Arlington and live on a farm. They've advertised it with those conditions. IMO he found a wife, the conditions have softened, as he's come to the realization in order for this to work, it's best to take things slow and compromise with the one he's in love with.

This just doesn't sound like it's coming from someone who's all in and ready to  have babies. JMHO

The article was posted 6am today, no idea when it was done. I think most of that info except the part he was with her last week, is a repeat of other articles I've read in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82