SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Can't see the picture.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:54 pm

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Screen38
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Tanks..do we know where?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Tanks..do we know where?

The Woman whose twitter it is was in Ames last night for the ISU basketball game. So most likely Iowa.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Really nice picture. Chris looks good there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:12 am

Chris looks great. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:33 am

That's sweet of him. I agree that Chris looks great.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:46 am

Okay maybe this is the southern SEC proximate girl in me. But you do not wear the gear from your alma maters rival. Chris went to ISU, I don't get his wearing Iowa stuff. It maybe common in the midwest. In the south and Texas once you attend a school that over rides what ever you may have had as a favorite growing up.

I thought ISU and Iowa were rivals a played each year for some big in state title?

Just getting this off my chest. You would never see a UT person in A&M gear.. I Ga Tech person in UGA gear, or a Clemson fan in USC stuff. God help you if you try to get an FSU person to wear Blue and Orange or a Gator fan to don Garnet and Gold.

It is just not natural to me.

Now that my sports fandom rant is over. That is very sweet of Chris. I am sure it made that girls day.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:47 am

Chris really is a very nice guy.
He almost looks relieved, like he can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Whoever he chose, he certainly looks happy! 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 4 2498057887
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:55 am

As for CS's loyalties. I think he has said that he grew up a fan of U of Iowa.... but Iowa State is the school with the Ag majors. He's just not willing to give up his childhood rooting interest. I get it... He'd probably root for Iowa State against anyone but Iowa. Since they're in different conferences, it's usually not a problem.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:57 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay maybe this is the southern SEC proximate girl in me.  But you do not wear the gear from your alma maters rival.  Chris went to ISU, I don't get his wearing Iowa stuff.  It maybe common in the midwest.  In the south and Texas once you attend a school that over rides what ever you may have had as a favorite growing up.  

I thought ISU and Iowa were rivals a played each year for some big in state title?

Just getting this off my chest.  You would never see a UT person in A&M gear..  I Ga Tech person in UGA gear, or a Clemson fan in USC stuff.  God help you if you try to get an FSU person to wear Blue and Orange or a Gator fan to don Garnet and Gold.

It is just not natural to me.

Now that my sports fandom rant is over.  That is very sweet of Chris. I am sure it made that girls day.

Iowa - ISU is really odd in this situation. It usually is what you described when it comes to Iowa v. Iowa State. However, most people are huge fans of the 'rival' school when they're playing anyone else. Also, ISU has ag majors which Iowa doesn't offer anything at all for. He was at ISU for the major like most of those students are and people overlook the rivalry for 4 years (actually most don't overlook... some ISU students I know that were Iowa fans prior wear Iowa gear to the ISU-Iowa game). He also grew up a little over an hour from Iowa City, so no surprise at all he is still a Hawkeye. He was there for football games this fall as well.

And, like you said Iowa and Iowa State play every year.... we usually give it to ISU cause it's their bowl game anyway. giggling
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by KKay Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:04 am

I agree with lurker11 on the Iowa Vs Iowa State thing. My son is attending Iowa State but will still root for Iowa against anybody but Iowa State. I think part of it is we Iowans kind of feel like we need to stick together against the world because there are so many unfavorable stereotypes out there about our beautiful state. It really is a great state. I left it for 25 years and it drew me back.

KKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82