SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Lurker
No I just looked at Whitney in the limo. Compared the the poles to where they are place the poles on wich side of the road. Looked at the Gps just to see the roads and highways. Then looked at the way the lighting sat. Thats all.. I may be rong this by all means on this JMHO that's why I asked about if they ever took someone rt to After the final rose.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:How many bachelors and bachloretts have gone before and done the same as Chris appears to be going thru???  30!!  There's gotta be the drama of indecision .. For every FRC

Putting the drama aside, IMO Chris body language is screaming to me that he is smitten with Becca. It could be a fantasy on his mind and at the end of the day he snaps back into reality and see Whitney as the real deal in his life, but his looks of longing with Becca are definitely there. That doesn't mean that he's not into Whitney, just that there is something there that keeps pulling him to Becca too. Personally I think Whitney is probably a better fit for him.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:28 pm

concerned36 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I missed the GMA thing can someone kindly fill me in.
https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-women-tell-recap-eliminated-bachelorettes-revisit-old-053618886--abc-news-tv.html

Becca tells Chris she might want to get married in 2 years.
Chris' mom asked Becca what she was prepared for in 2 days.
IMO this is Becca being honest with Chris on  the issue of marriage.  Her answer in this clip doesn't address whether she sees herself marrying him or just marrying someone. 

If he choses Becca, it does seem as if it would be to date and continue to allow the relationship to progress at its current pace.  Unless, of course, the part of the Becca/Chris convo we have yet to see includes some kind of turnaround.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mindless wrote:
Jeepers wrote:How many bachelors and bachloretts have gone before and done the same as Chris appears to be going thru???  30!!  There's gotta be the drama of indecision .. For every FRC

And how many have ended up married with their F1? Yes, exactly. Doesn't bode well IMO.

If I'm being honest, other than Jason Mesnick, I don't recall a bachelor or a bachelorette that appeared to be as torn up as Chris has been. Sean was confused, but no where close to this extent IMO. I've seen a lot of how Whitney was the perfect fit for Chris and he was enamored with her from the beginning so they had to hide that, but the same could be said for Andi with Josh and production had no issue towards the end showing that it was going to be Josh, especially in the finale episode.

I get there needs to be some indecision to make it a television show, but IMO, Chris looks legitimately confused and it's not necessarily just to make a television show. I think he genuinely really, really liked Becca thus the confusion.

I agree. I think (JMO) that part of his struggle is truly that he doesn't want to hurt Becca, he doesn't want to be the first one to break her heart. Although in my estimation it seems that the opposite might happen. She might break his... I am so confused now really. Trusting that the right thing happens for both of them.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

happygolucky wrote:OK, lets say the burgundy velvet dress is not The Dress.
Is then Whitney's black one The Dress? - If styled for the barn scene, I wouldn't choose black.
Something a little bit lighter, maybe warm color, gold-ish ... following this line of what best suits the scenography ...I come back to believe that velvet dress might just be The Dress. It's the right contrast color and complimentary to the brown barn walls.

Whitney's dress is plum.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Hopefully wrote:Lurker
No  I just looked at Whitney in the limo. Compared the the poles to where they are place the poles on wich side of the road. Looked at the Gps just to see the roads and highways. Then looked at the way the lighting sat.  Thats all.. I may be rong this by all means on this JMHO  that's why I asked about if they ever took someone rt to After the final rose.

Wouldn't ATFR be in LA?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Beagle - since I catch you here - have you seen the Sharnick NYC Sunday?

And I also see that smitten look he has with Becca, that's why I can't lean towards Whit F1, because I do believe Chris deep down knew for some time who the final one would be, heck, the TPTB (CH) said it, that it was obvious, so they worked around it (now they changing their version into he was confused at the end) ... but if he would be that smitten with Whitney (which I don't see), would he still be so much into Becca too?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 pm

I still believe Becca is F1

I believe since Chris has said he is  happy and in love and the F1 is taking things slow. but never mentions engaged. That sounds more like Becca. Why wouldn't he be engaged to Whitney. Whintey would have married him at the meet and greet.

I can't rememeber excatly what he said  something about his soul and gut! that is pretty deep stuff for a guy to say.

She is  total package. That strong in itself.

The thing that is  really keeping me in the Becca F1 camp is. Fleisis and his people are trying so hard to make us see doubt with Chris and Becca. Why are they trying so hard to shove that down our throat.  It seems like in past season they one that the leads have doubts about are usually the winners.

I also beleive that Becca didn't make it to FRC I believe she left beforehand to attend her grandmother funeral. I beleive/hope that Chris will propsal Becca at ATFR/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Hm
I don't know that's why I asked about that.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:OK, lets say the burgundy velvet dress is not The Dress.
Is then Whitney's black one The Dress? - If styled for the barn scene, I wouldn't choose black.
Something a little bit lighter, maybe warm color, gold-ish ... following this line of what best suits the scenography ...I come back to believe that velvet dress might just be The Dress. It's the right contrast color and complimentary to the brown barn walls.

Whitney's dress is plum.

Hair up vs Hair down. Is there anything to that? W feels very rigid and uptight to me and B feels more relaxed and at peace but I could be reading something into nothing with that. Same goes for Ws plum dress and overall styling, it feels stiff compared to the barn setting. Although that barn setting seems pretty atrocious. Can it just be Monday already? I am spending way too much time with this stuff. LOL.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Sorry all I just think Chris is going to follow his heart on this. Like Papa Soules said about becca.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 pm

happygolucky wrote:Beagle - since I catch you here - have you seen the Sharnick NYC Sunday?

And I also see that smitten look he has with Becca, that's why I can't lean towards Whit F1, because I do believe Chris deep down knew for some time who the final one would be, heck, the TPTB (CH) said it, that it was obvious, so they worked around it (now they changing their version into he was confused at the end) ... but if he would be that smitten with Whitney (which I don't see), would he still be so much into Becca too?

Nick was in NY? To be honest since someone posted that Becca is following Nick now, my mind went into the clouds. Would love to see that pairing. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom