SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 am

lurker11 wrote:
reason wrote:Unless my eyesight is giving way isn't Becca a little later in the evening with that care thing

i thought the bluer sky meant it was closer to evening than the white

Not n the winter. Darker as evening get going.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 am

lurker11 wrote:I'm jumping the gun but here's what i've got
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Screen23Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Screen24

Super Slow Preview

Is the sun lower in Becca's sc? The sun is on her face, the sun is higher earlier in the day and wouldn't catch her face, no?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 am

lurker11 wrote:I'm jumping the gun but here's what i've got
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Screen23Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Screen24

Super Slow Preview

I think Whit's limo ride is later in the day.she has to be the final one. the sun seems to be setting.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 am

I think during Becca's ride it looks cloudy.

No seat belt, Becca?

Love the color of both their dresses.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 am

see2love wrote:At the beginning of the preview, was Chris kissing Becca in front of the limo? Or is that perhaps another cat

Looks like an SUV on one of the other dates. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Screen25
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:47 am

reason wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
reason wrote:Unless my eyesight is giving way isn't Becca a little later in the evening with that care thing

i thought the bluer sky meant it was closer to evening than the white

Not n the winter.  Darker as evening get going.

right, so the white would be more middayish?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:47 am

Beagle wrote:
Mustang19 wrote: by GuardianAngel Today at 7:05 pm

Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

Both Courtney and my fav Chantal (Brad) wore black that I can recall.

For the one second that I looked at Becca's dress and hair, my impression was that it wasn't a FRC dress. It occurred to me that he let's her go before the FRC?  I don't know, now I need to see the the sc's. scratch
I was just going to post that it doesn't seem like a dress. They showed more of it in another shot inside where you could see the farm out the window. I wonder if she went to talk to Chris about leaving?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:48 am

What day was the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:48 am

Becca's light looks diffused and/or cloudy, no sun. Whitney has angled sun the same as Chris has in the Barn. IMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:48 am

His tie is red in the FRC... matches Beccas dress?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:48 am

sfrank wrote:Some interesting quotes from CH TV guide interview...

In past seasons like Sean and Catherine or Andi and Josh you could see what they had was very different. With this you don't see a magical storybook romance with Whitney or Becca

We go back to Arlington, and his parents get involved and are the voice of reason. He sees the light in many ways after he talks to them, but they don't mince their words and it shakes Chris. I don't think there is a perfect choice or an easy choice, and he's clearly in love with both so it's an emotional one for sure.

Both scream Whit F1 but not exactly a vote of confidence, IMO.

I take what Chris H says with LESS than a grain of salt.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:50 am

It could be a dress or it could be a top. Can't tell for Becca.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+52
onlyme
vivi2
mindless
happygolucky
nuts2uiam
gurlbrit
Cameron2
Pia1
RealityEscape
Ariela
Aunties_Love