SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:58 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Just checked Youtube for any fanvids..Is someone working on one in here? Not that any of us have loads of free time, I'm sure!
Love this couple the more I see them. I actually will watch DWTS this time...

I'll be watching DWTS too! lolpanda
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Short clip of fans meeting them last night I think, looks like dinner or something. I love how the one guy with the girls is thinking 'wtf' laugh out loud

I love it when the couples are nice and gracious when stopped by fans.

Chris' Mom will be at Dancing With The Stars Monday Night! Chris told me he doesn't think his Mom will miss one night! Look what happens as we are all just hanging out talking about Thanksgiving and Dancing With The Stars.. A crowd of sweet fans run over screaming "Oh My God!, Oh My God!"...so I just video taped. Look how welcoming both Chris and Whitney are to everyone!

Thanks so much for finding this and posting it here. I wouldn't know where the heck to even search for them., but I'm so happy that you gals do. Thanks to all who find and share these video's , pictures, tweets ect. much appreciated ! yes
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Does anyone know where Whitney & Chris are at the moment?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:31 pm

^^ in LA - Witney Carson just posted an insta video of them rehearsing, Carson and Chris were on Access Hollywood today as well
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Chris said on Access Hollywood that Whitney was back home at the apartment working. Her job will allow her to work from home & she can travel to Chicago when needed. Mostly to be a spokesperson for the company. Video should be posted on their site later today.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 1f49c

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 8367-910 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 I_got_13 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:Chris said on Access Hollywood that Whitney was back home at the apartment working. Her job will allow her to work from home & she can travel to Chicago when needed. Mostly to be a spokesperson for the company. Video should be posted on their site later today.
Go Whit!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Linds911 wrote:Chris said on Access Hollywood that Whitney was back home at the apartment working. Her job will allow her to work from home & she can travel to Chicago when needed. Mostly to be a spokesperson for the company. Video should be posted on their site later today.

I saw the interview too.  Witney Carson was there and they referred to Whitney B. as Whitney with an "H". Both Whitney's met last night at dinner. The strangest thing is Elizabeth Hurley was sitting there and looked clueless as to who Chris/Witney were.  Billy Bush is talking to all 3 of them at once, it was a bit a quirky interview.  It would have been time better spent rehearsing.  IMO.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:31 pm

I love it that they are getting into a "normal" routine. I was actually thinking they practiced dancing longer than 5 hours a day. So if they start around 10-10:30am, that means Chris is back home by late afternoon. Sounds perfect!

(I love in the rehearsal video when Chris said it's not complicated to have both girls named Whitney. It just means he doesn't have to remember or mess up on a name! That was cute.)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

I saw the interview too.  Witney Carson was there and they referred to Whitney B. as Whitney with an "H". Both Whitney's met last night at dinner. The strangest thing is Elizabeth Hurley was sitting there and looked clueless as to who Chris/Witney were.  Billy Bush is talking to all 3 of them at once, it was a bit a quirky interview.  It would have been time better spent rehearsing.  IMO.  giggling
I dislike it when the interviewer doesn't do their prep. They come off looking unprofessional. Seriously, how hard can it be to spend a little bit of time Googling before an interview? It's like prepping before a meeting!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:40 pm

^^I think Billy Bush did his homework and is a fan of the show but why have Elizabeth Hurley there at the same time and then he went off on a tangent about Twizzler eating contest.  He is just quirky period.  LOL!

I would suspect that rehearsals can be long and late into the night, at times.  The great thing is, they are not flying back/forth from Iowa and Whitney is right there to spend evenings with Chris.  They all went out to dinner last night and I am sure there will other social events.
 Whitney will be sitting in the front row for performances and there to tuck Chris into bed at night.  :sweetheart:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Already! Good for her. yes

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:08 pm

AH interview.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/witney-carson-totally-fangirling-over-chris-soules_video_2679737

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan