SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Gale1 wrote:Does anyone know where Whitney & Chris are at the moment?

In the fan video, I think they are at Century City in LA. Also, don't you think it is funny that Whitney is carrying on a legnthy convo with a stranger? Again, probably will be FB friends. teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 3806527698

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Does anyone know where Whitney & Chris are at the moment?

In the fan video, I think they are at Century City in LA.  Also, don't you think it is funny that Whitney is carrying on a legnthy convo with a stranger?  Again, probably will be FB friends. teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 3806527698

Witney Carson (DWTS) was at dinner with them too so it suddenly got crazy with fans last night. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:14 pm

I love Whitney heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:33 pm

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Just checked Youtube for any fanvids..Is someone working on one in here? Not that any of us have loads of free time, I'm sure!
Love this couple the more I see them. I actually will watch DWTS this time...

I have 3 planned, but havent had time to cut the Finale yet (work, DD confirmation preparation, going out tomorrow...) Hoping to get one done this weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Oh, boy. The comments under Chris' pics of he and Witney and under Witney's pictures....They're already a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:50 pm

There is a place you watch some of the DWTS partner's rehearse "live".  Chris/Witney #TeamSouleshakers were already on but you may be interested in checking the schedule to see when they will come back on.  I posted this yesterday in the DWTS thread already.  DWTS All Access

I doubt we wee Whitney B. at the rehearsal but she is expected to be at the show Monday and I read here his Mother will be too.  
I love Mama Soules.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:53 pm

I like his mom, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Awwww . . .  Prince Farming has a Princess!      awwww

Article link:   Access Hollywood Article

Access Hollywood ‏@accesshollywood  · 42m42 minutes ago  
Prince Farming has a princess. @C_Soules and Whitney are saddling up for life on the farm! http://ahwd.tv/KgChtL  

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 B_7SJb6UYAAkPE4

@accesshollywood
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:00 pm

I love me some mama Soules AND the sisters. It's great that his mom will be sitting with Whitney on Monday night. I bet his sisters come out at some point too. They are such a tight knit family...exactly what Whitney was looking for. So happy she now has a "parent" figures in her life. I think that's really important.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:07 pm

^^I wrote in another thread that my feeling about Chris is:  love Chris, love his family and/or love his family, love Chris.  They are all in it together and full of love to share.  Whitney's guardian angel is pleased that she found a wonderful mother-in-law "to be".  Fingers crossed that they will all be the same family and Whitney will be the new Mama Soules.  In time, no rush, have fun in LA first though and let it all happen naturally in the real world.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:22 pm

sophienette wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Just checked Youtube for any fanvids..Is someone working on one in here? Not that any of us have loads of free time, I'm sure!
Love this couple the more I see them. I actually will watch DWTS this time...

I have 3 planned, but havent had time to cut the Finale yet (work, DD confirmation preparation, going out tomorrow...) Hoping to get one done this weekend

clapping! I can't wait I love fan videos!!! :Thanktwo
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan