SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
see2love wrote:I actually wish she would tweet right up to the time she goes on stage! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 20 3806527698

I remember Nikki tweeting she need champagne for courage

It was so cringe worthy, I needed a drink myself while watching them. LOL

I know! She even had a picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Did I not read here that Whitney has quit her job so I would say she is the final 1 not Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:12 pm

reason wrote:Did I not read here that Whitney has quit her job so I would say she is the final 1 not Becca.

Yes she quit her job as a fertility nurse but did get a new job . I think now she is recruiting but not sure but the job is in Highlands. To me that is not proof that she is F1 many of the F1s have kept their job.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Which is first? The MTP or LCD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:17 pm

MTP then LCD

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:20 pm

reason wrote:Did I not read here that Whitney has quit her job so I would say she is the final 1 not Becca.

I don't think job status indicates anything one way or another but going by that Becca hasn't been seeming to be at work much lately. Some could infer she is in the process of making a change. Again not saying that is what is happening but just the other side of the coin as well...
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:21 pm

reason wrote:MTP  then LCD

Thanks.

So, basically the first hour will be Chris S. being told by his family that he's finding a wife, not a gf and that means he picks Whitney.

This is all a bunch of nothing Chris H and MF are posting. I'm noti even a Whitney fan, but I just don't see anything saying he picks Becca.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:41 pm

atem wrote:

Thanks.

So, basically the first hour will be Chris S. being told by his family that he's finding a wife, not a gf and that means he picks Whitney.

This is all a bunch of nothing Chris H and MF are posting.  I'm noti even a Whitney fan, but I just don't see anything saying he picks Becca.

For the first time in a while I actulally see a love story between Becca and Chris. I have tried to see where Whit is the F1 but IMO I can not see the two of them together . If he does pick Whit I do not see it lasting IMO. He has way more in common with Becca than Whit but who knows :shocked!: to be honest I think both deserve better than Chris.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:45 pm

I think for me it's about perspective. Some see one way some see another. I see the connection between C & B and I don't see him saying goodbye to her and I don't think she wants to say goodbye to him either. Whether there's something "shocking" or "weird" at the finale remains to be seen. Just spectulation IMO. No matter what, I'm glad she's happy.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:51 pm

atem wrote:

Thanks.

This is all a bunch of nothing Chris H and MF are posting.  I'm noti even a Whitney fan, but I just don't see anything saying he picks Becca.

On the contrary, I saw a love story between C and Becca.
It may depend on if people side with the spoiler or not.
As for what happens during the finale, we have seen only previews and what editing wants to make us believe.
Picking W would be the easy choice. Sounds even default to me.
BUT, what's really going to happen ?
Maybe not as simple as it seems...
IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:56 pm

quietpal wrote:I think for me it's about perspective. Some see one way some see another. I see the connection between C & B and I don't see him saying goodbye to her and I don't think she wants to say goodbye to him either. Whether there's something "shocking" or "weird" at the finale remains to be seen. Just spectulation IMO. No matter what, I'm glad she's happy.

I don't see anything uinque or special btw C and W. I do notice a sweet, natural connection and bond btw C and B but ultimately not sure either relationship will last whichever he chose. I still don't get this new trend of putting the Bachelor lead on the next DWTS season directly following the season. Nonetheless choosing Becca would make DTWS a bit more convenient for the F1 who has to follow him around during it.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:59 pm

My viewpoint has never been about wanting to "see" Becca with Chris, but was based on what I have seen edit-wise. The way he looks at her with those googly eyes among other things. For the record, I have been objective and looked at the other storyline, and just don't "see" it.
Here's the thing, no one knows whether Becca's ready to get married now or in two years from now, but her. Who knows, maybe they go on adventures together before settling down in one place. Or maybe she's moved on. Either way, she wins jmo.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae