SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:14 pm

has anyone checked to see any indication of Becca and or Whit being at La Hotel de F2? laugh out loud I forget what it is called but it is the hotel Nick posted pics from last finale and apparently Clare and Arie both were caught there the weekend of their finales......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:16 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:has anyone checked to see any indication of Becca and or Whit being at La Hotel de F2? laugh out loud I forget what it is called but it is the hotel Nick posted pics from last finale and apparently Clare and Arie both were caught there the weekend of their finales......

The Standard, Hollywood? Going by memory, of the pic Nick posted. I'm not sure.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
happygolucky wrote:yeah, CB, it was the same episode we hear the only line of Becca saying to Chris' sisters, that she's willing to move anywhere for love. At the RC Chris talks about real emotions/feelings starting to form, (we see the best exit in history with Ashely S. saying she feels nothing) and in his blog he mentions "spoiler".

Yeah! I also noticed while Ashley I is fretting over telling Chris she was a virgin, she has a VO saying "if Chris wants to be with someone who is promiscuous and outlandish" and they are showing him talking to Jade. At that point her Playboy past is yet to be revealed. The editing is interesting to watch now. Its clever.

Even more interesting is watching the fight between Ashley I. and Whitney over Jordan...Ashley is VERY upset when Chris gives Whitney the rose.
She says some nasty things about Whitney but among she says "I don't see him with her. I just see him with a girl that is super real." Could be something but the person its coming from doesn't have the best credibility so... no idea
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:has anyone checked to see any indication of Becca and or Whit being at La Hotel de F2? laugh out loud I forget what it is called but it is the hotel Nick posted pics from last finale and apparently Clare and Arie both were caught there the weekend of their finales......

The Standard, Hollywood? Going by memory, of the pic Nick posted. I'm not sure.

.........yeah that sounds familiar........I think they had Brooks there too.......of course his finishing place was unusual circumstances since he left on his own but I think they put him up there....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:27 pm

reason wrote:Did I not read here that Whitney has quit her job so I would say she is the final 1 not Becca.

Whitney is still listed as an employee on her company website.
http://www.aparentivf.com/our-team-1/

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:37 pm

quietpal wrote:My viewpoint has never been about wanting to "see" Becca with Chris, but was based on what I have seen edit-wise. The way he looks at her with those googly eyes among other things. For the record, I have been objective and looked at the other storyline, and just don't "see" it.
Here's the thing, no one knows whether Becca's ready to get married now or in two years from now, but her. Who knows, maybe they go on adventures together before settling down in one place. Or maybe she's moved on. Either way, she wins jmo.

:alltens: word I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:59 pm

I was watching AFV with the kids and a quick promo came on for tomorrow night.  It showed Chris, Becca and then Whitney with a VO of Chris saying "I may not pick anyone."  I tend to think that there will not be a FRC, and this is the reason we didn't get pics this season.  They are really pushing a "no pick"...to be continued/cliffhanger.  So, the limo order might not matter at all.  Maybe that's why Millsy said the FRC will be weird, because Chris calls it off, which will be continued at ATFR.  Remember earlier in the season, Chris cancelled the RC.  I feel it will be cancelled again.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I was watching AFV with the kids and a quick promo came on for tomorrow night.  It showed Chris, Becca and then Whitney with a VO of Chris saying "I may not pick anyone."  I tend to think that there will not be a FRC, and this is the reason we didn't get pics this season.  They are really pushing a "no pick"...to be continued/cliffhanger.  So, the limo order might not matter at all.  Maybe that's why Millsy said the FRC will be weird, because Chris calls it off, which will be continued at ATFR.  Remember earlier in the season, Chris cancelled the RC.  I feel it will be cancelled again.  Jmo.

Ive thought the same thing. And wondered maybe he told both girls he just needs more time to get to know them. Whitney, knowing that she herself had told Chris she will move to Iowa immediately and start having babies, instinctively knows Chriss hesitation to propose to her is because he cant let go of Becca. so she bows out, freeing Chris and Becca to take things as slow as she wants without the confines of a tv schedule. Just a thought....

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:19 pm

I think they raid the twist was at the ATFR? Which how would they know
. It hasn't been filmed yet?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
chiliwhili wrote:^^^^ you have a very good point Evie.  That actually makes me feel quite a bit better should she not want him to choose her/ or should he not choose her.  I was going to be heartbroken if it didn't happen, but you've given me some hope for a happy ending for all if not!!  Lol!

I just can not see a match between these two and I think they are both very fine people.  I think they may like each other as people and appreciate each others qualities and even think the other is attractive, but to really be in love or even want the same type of lifestyle.  Not at all.  If he did choose her trying to make this relationship work would get tiring real fast I think.  If Becca was my daughter, and I have a daughter near her age, I would say "oh no dear... no just no."

Evie, I appreciate your perspective, but to me age is very non-standard. The experiences of one 26 year old versus another is very different. At 26 I was married and most of my friends were married and on the way to motherhood. Now most of my friends who are in their mid 20s are finishing up graduate school getting a PhD and aren't into marriage yet.

Their lives are vastly different than mine was at 26.

None of us knows if Becca is ready for marriage or not. Only she knows that. If your daughter isn't ready that is okay for her and I encourage her to have her fun and do as she pleases, but her desire to do that shouldn't be used as a barometer of what Becca should do.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Thinking here... Becca being struck with grief over her grandmother passing threw a wrench on that final day, as Chris maybe felt he couldn't ask her properly then amidst the sadness. How could you associate a proposal happening the same time as a death and have it always to be associated with that? (I am so sorry Becca for your loss, but will you please marry me?) Hah! He did not hand out a rose as a result of the unfortunate and sad timing and he remained in contact with Becca, dating her in secret, the FRC happens at ATFR. Makes sense to me. Smiley

Last edited by avoice on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I think they raid the twist was at the ATFR? Which how would they know
. It hasn't been filmed yet?
I think Chris knows who is F1, but they have to keep with the theme...to be continued/cliffhanger.  Gets everyone to tune in, doesn't it?   :yes:   Then he picks his F1 at ATFR, which I believe will be Becca.   Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66