SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:21 am

As for matchmaking for Becca it appears my two pics on the same day have directly and indirectly indicated new relationships laugh out loud so with Brooks and Nick currently not available it looks like I will leave matchmaking others here.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:^^ yep..maybe those twitter savvy can tweet MF and let him know that Kaitlyn will be a great lead for their Canada first Ette ..if the tools they cast on US version pick Britt instead.

Yes, ITA! She would have such a huge following. MF and crew have no part of the Bachelor Canada franchise though. Team Kaitlyn can tweet @GoodHumanProds if Kaitlyn is not adored by the US franchise. Canada loves you Kaitlyn Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 60 3806527698
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:42 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I could not have been more proud of Becca as I watched this episode. She genuinely did have feelings and care for Chris but also didn't just compromise herself or life when she wasn't sure. You could tell she knew she was basically decreasing her chances of him picking her by telling him she wasn't sure when she could be in love with him or move for him but she didn't just say anything to be chosen. I think the one thing the final couple had in common was a desparation to get married/have kids so in the end he went with that. Becca's tweets about love being patient take a whole knew meaning now. She is being patient with herself and how she falls in love and that is the most refreshing thing that I've seen come out of this show. It really did come down to Becca in the end. If she had fully reciprocated Chris, I have no doubt he would have chose her no matter the fluff they now try to sell about the final couple. It is undeniable.
Yes, and it's so sad.  When I watched those two together, I saw "soulmates".  What might have been.   And the media is already starting.   Upset  Wow, hope Whit is strong enough to handle it.  

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2015-03-09-chris-soules-becca-tilley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Kiptyn Locke ‏@Kiptyn  31m31 minutes ago
Kudos @beccatilley5 classy, honest & genuine throughout. Welcome to the San Diego runners-up club, but you're clearly winning at life.

ETA. and B replied :

In reply to Kiptyn Locke
Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  15m15 minutes ago
@Kiptyn LOL!! Thanks kiptyn! Smiley

hahaha!! where is SDMOM?...hi

she was right. All SD's contestants were all ended up as the F2s dumpee...laugh out loud

I'm curious if she'll happen across Sadie at some point...

Both the season long constantly getting "virgin" tagged into every possible opportunity gals who went to the F2. Both from strong faith backgrounds and close families. And both not only lived in San Diego, but even more specifically tied to the Rancho Santa Fe area!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I could not have been more proud of Becca as I watched this episode. She genuinely did have feelings and care for Chris but also didn't just compromise herself or life when she wasn't sure. You could tell she knew she was basically decreasing her chances of him picking her by telling him she wasn't sure when she could be in love with him or move for him but she didn't just say anything to be chosen. I think the one thing the final couple had in common was a desparation to get married/have kids so in the end he went with that. Becca's tweets about love being patient take a whole knew meaning now. She is being patient with herself and how she falls in love and that is the most refreshing thing that I've seen come out of this show. It really did come down to Becca in the end. If she had fully reciprocated Chris, I have no doubt he would have chose her no matter the fluff they now try to sell about the final couple. It is undeniable.
Yes, and it's so sad.  When I watched those two together, I saw "soulmates".  What might have been.   And the media is already starting.   Upset  Wow, hope Whit is strong enough to handle it.  

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2015-03-09-chris-soules-becca-tilley

That is okay, our Becca will find a man who understands that love requires patience and in the end she will be very happy. She looked stunning tonight, so if more opportunities to model or be on tv where they let remain true to herself then I hope to see a lot more of Becca. Maybe she and Katie can try out for the Amazing Race. NFL wife and her hot sister. Hmn. Or maybe now that my JJ has stopped the pants thing, he can look her up. He is stii hot in my book.

I am team don't rush love now. That probably doesn't match this silly show does it? Opps!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:08 am

Emily L. Foley ‏@EmilyLFoley 7h7 hours ago
Whitney brought the fam her deceased mom's favorite flowers. Becca brought store bought cookies. #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@EmilyLFoley no i actually baked them!!!

just a little BTS about last epis. She is sweet!!...any guy would be super lucky to call her a wifey beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:11 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 6h6 hours ago
Cons for Becca moving to Iowa: no job, away from family, no nightlife.

Pros: Shoney's
#TheBachelor

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@SeanLowe09 i dont really go out... Nightlife wasnt an issue .

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Emily L. Foley ‏@EmilyLFoley  7h7 hours ago
Whitney brought the fam her deceased mom's favorite flowers. Becca brought store bought cookies. #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@EmilyLFoley no i actually baked them!!!

just a little BTS about last epis. She is sweet!!...any guy would be super lucky to call her a wifey beatingheart

LOL i love becca.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:43 am

So Twitter has taught us you can never use the dead mommy card too much.

Becca bakes!

And the real cons to Iowa are borderline hostile possible sister in laws who hate you because you live in California and won't commit to moving to Iowa tomorrow. BTW said sisters don't live in Iowa. Oh and while they probably claim to be from Iowa, they should realize that Becca is from Louisiana. Can you tell that I didn't like the Soule sisters?  I did adore momma and papa Soules, I think they really just wanted their little boy to be happy. The sisters should learn some lessons from mom and dad. Hugesmile

ETA I am adding Becca to the dodged to the bullet club for not having to worry about having those three as SILs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:01 am

I adore Becca! Didn't post at all this season, but breaking my silence for her.

Chris wanted her. Mama know it. Dad knew it. I wanted to smack the rest of them... why were they all so hellbent on him "finding a wife" in 2 days anyway? It's about a life partner ya'll!!! Good grief! My heart broke in a hundred different ways. Especially knowing about Becca's grammas passing! She handled herself with amazing tact at the FRC. And at the ATFR? Chris, in my eyes, still has it bad for her. She still looks like she might have a glimmer of hope for him, but that could just be me. He made the wrong choice. He knows it. Time for our girl to find the guy who's willing to date at a normal pace!
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:39 am

hahaha!

Becca Tilley retweeted
Megan Firestone @mfirestone12 · 20m 20 minutes ago
You're the Dr to my pepper and the frosting to our semi decent, multi-flavored, homemade cookies @beccatilley5
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 60 B_ubIXPVAAAigsP

Back to top Go down

Post by kwood Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:40 am

I think Graham Bunn and Becca need to meet. He lives in CA now.

kwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae