SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 am

lurker11 wrote:hmbach, How? I missed that on my twitter scroll

I think she is referring to tweet Lori favored during HTD calling Becca's sister a bitch...which was in very poor taste regardless of the outcome, IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 am

umngirl wrote:It always amazes me when so many different people can all watch the same thing and come to several different conclusions.  Thank goodness for opinions and the freedom to express them! It's what makes life so much more interesting.

:yes: I totally agree

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:05 am

sfrank wrote:
lurker11 wrote:hmbach, How? I missed that on my twitter scroll

I think she is referring to tweet Lori favored during HTD calling Becca's sister a bitch...which was in very poor taste regardless of the outcome, IMO.

Yep that was it... very tacky.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 am

Any one notice how becca's limo back window was light out and then dark. They must have drive her around for hours to get her crying and she wouldn't give it them! Good girl!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:09 am

No, I didn't notice, but am not at all surprised by that. Becca was incredible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:10 am

umngirl wrote:It always amazes me when so many different people can all watch the same thing and come to several different conclusions.  Thank goodness for opinions and the freedom to express them! It's what makes life so much more interesting.
This! but this board is entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 am

hmbach wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I have to be honest, Whitney is a great girl but there is something in me that hurts for Chris after watching the finale. At points I felt he looked defeated, resigned. He is aware that because of where he lives, he doesn't have an easy choice to find his soulmate, so he is willing to settle for good, not great for him. Now, saying that, my hope is that when they get to know each other better and as time progresses they become more like soulmates, so they could both feel that real love together. Chris is not there yet, but it could happen.

Well said.  I agree.  It felt sad.  I love Becca, but kind of wish she hadn't shown Chris that he might have a shot, so he didn't go so far down the road in his feelings for her.  Chris looks tired and not that well  to me at the WTA and again at ATFR.  Hope he finds peace in his heart and ends it if "it" is not there with Whit.  Wish all 3 luck going forward.

But see that's the thing, he did have a shot... he (or his sisters) just didn't want to wait for it.  Becca told him all along that she was a slow mover... now should she have come on a show like this if she was? Maybe not, but she did tell him that she wanted him. He wasn't willing to take the risk. Instead he will risk marrying someone he doesn't really love IMO.

Chris said numerous times that he was falling in love with Whitney. He wasn't questioning keeping her or letting her go like he was between Kaitlyn and Becca at F3.

IMO, Chris looks tired because of DWTS. It's hard work and long hours.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:13 am

KB_Mom wrote:^^ Rolly and Lurker- I am now relieved that my eyesight has not failed me, because I saw what you saw.

Count me in. This is what I saw too.

But all of us, Team Whitney and Team Becca, saw only what the producers chose to show us, and we can be sure that was never the whole picture.

I am hopeful that Chris and Whitney are embarking on a grand life adventure. If they're like most of us, their love will rarely be 50/50. Some days will be 60/40 or 80/20, and sometimes Whitney will love more, sometimes Chris. I wish them all the best.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:24 am

sfrank wrote:Any one notice how becca's limo back window was light out and then dark. They must have drive her around for hours to get her crying and she wouldn't give it them! Good girl!
She had a flawless edit.  She is the real winner!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:27 am

IMO none of the families should be doing anything on SM but supporting their loved ones.

BTW, many have said that CH, question to Chris about Becca was rude. I hate CH and expect the worse out of the Fleissian mouthpiece, but I actually wonder if that question was to give Chris the chance to say that it wouldn't have mattered he loves Whitney and would have chosen her. I think CH was shocked it wasn't what he said.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:IMO none of the families should be doing anything on SM but supporting their loved ones.

BTW, many have said that CH, question to Chris about Becca was rude. I hate CH and expect the worse out of the Fleissian mouthpiece, but I actually wonder if that question was to give Chris the chance to say that it wouldn't have mattered he loves Whitney and would have chosen her. I think CH was shocked it wasn't what he said.
Yeah, I wondered at that moment if Chris was going to pull a Mesnick!   Maybe Whit should fast forward over that part.   giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:42 am

What does J.P's twitter say, oh yeah "Season 7's lucky one and NOT the winner" I'm sure that's how Whitney feels too, there's no "winner" or "loser" she's just the lucky one in love with her man

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911