SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:49 am

Lots of responses to his first tweet because he didn't use plural.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 12h 12 hours ago
The 25 guys are pretty great this season. Our Bachelorette is going to have a some tough decisions to make on Night One!

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 10h 10 hours ago
I am not immune to typos.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 am

I recognize Peter with Britt; Elan with Kaitlyn.  No clue if any of the others are producers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:09 am

Those are the outfits they wore to their appearance on Kimmel.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:18 am

jcrbil wrote:Those are the outfits they wore to their appearance on Kimmel.

:yes:  It's a pap vid taken as they were entering the studio.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:21 am

chasingpavements wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Kimmel has to stay impartial now but he and his wife seem to be pro Britt.

I don't really think so; he's nice to everyone that goes on his show, including Ashley I and Chris, even if he mocks them when they are not on. I don't even think he cares, I think he just wants it to be the person that would be the easiest to make fun of and that's obviously Britt.

JK and Kaitlyn seemed to have a natural funny banter when she was on the episode with him. I really hope they don't pick Britt.... no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:15 am

Hoping blabbermouth Corey Stansell got eliminated last night and will run to SM and spill the news ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:16 am

Wouldn't we know whoever tweets between Katlin and Britt who was chosen
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am

What if they're not allowed to tweet until filming is over either way? Talk about a cruel fate. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:58 am

Tomorrow is an audience involved date. We will know by then, if not sooner.

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Samuel10ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Samuel10 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Family10ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Samuel15ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:01 am

Finally, someone who gets it!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/13/two-bachelorettes-isn-t-sexist-in-fact-it-s-brilliant.html

Oh, and the dates will be done probably today, so you'll know if precious Kaitlyn is faking her way to romance soon enough.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 am

I still can't believe that the element of surprise will be gone when the fans watch the show. Why go through all this and have the at-home audience totally aware of the outcome long before the first episode airs? If the bachelors choose one girl night one, then the fan sites will have the info by the next morning. We will see who "won" while we check out at the grocery store.

I believe there may be another twist.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:58 am

I am sure TPTB make up many (of what they consider) twists along the way.
The spoiler coming forward of what 'Ette will be chosen really is no different than any of the other spoilers that have come forward in other seasons or this one. Viewers see the spoilers at grocery check out in the rags regarding x, y, z.
In the long run, it doesn't matter much if we find out who the 'Ette will be as in other seasons we know at this point. MF got his xtra water cooler talk with the mystery of having 2 then voting 1 off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83