SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
I feel like it's a different situation since we're already on episode 4. That means that half the season is already over and there are only about 11 other guys left. I can't imagine Kaitlyn pissing off all the other guys by letting him stay, only to kick him out the very next episode. Therefore, I would think that if the producers decided to bring him out now (as opposed to the first episode), they did so knowing that the attraction was mutual and his coming on would cause drama that would last for the remainder of the season. Also, I think that Kaitlyn and Nick's vague, cryptic tweets (Kaitlyn's L.I.P followed by Nick's L.I.T, for example) suggest that this has been in the works for a while. And, for them to make out the very day that he comes on (at least that's what RS thinks), I think that there must definitely be an attraction there. Besides Chris, no one has made out with someone they just met on the show.

This is all based off the theory that Nick WAS asked to stay, which RS doesn't even know; he's just basing that off his source seeing them making out. Maybe Kaitlyn's pulling a Chris Soules, and sending him off with a kiss. Since he's still tweeting and seems to have access to his phone, I don't know.

Re the bold. I totally agree. How many times have we heard contestants say they wouldn't have come on the show if it wasn't that particular lead. In this case, I believe it's true. Knowing what we know from the sleuthing, IMO they already started to form some sort of relationship but were stuck, because she was in limbo about not know if she was going to be the 'ette. I wouldn't be surprised if they air it such a way that they tell viewers, Nick asked to go on (which I believe was already planned), and MF saw $$ in that possibility.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:29 pm

mindless wrote:I really don't think Nick cares one iota about criticism or being hated by random Bachelorette viewers. I kind of love that about him. So why not do it again, if he thinks Kaitlyn's worth it? Go get her, Nick! cheerleader

ITA! Wonder how Grumpy Cat will take this news? Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:01 am

Alanna wrote:I can't believe after the beating he took on Andi's season, Nick is back. What in the world? 

This show is ridiculous and is becoming more and more scripted each season. It's like these are real people who are becoming actors portraying real people and likely themselves don't understand what they're doing while in the Bach cult bubble. They're all in love with each other, getting ready to be engaged every 2 months, on and on. It'll be interesting to watch but it's so fake there are no words.

Haha! I agree that the show is becoming more and more scripted. It will be fun to watch and see just where TPTB take this.  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 3806527698  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 am

If Nick is indeed back, this blows the whole "Britt dating Brady" storyline out of the waters. Might as well not include them and focus on Nick/K storyline!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 am

^^ I will give it to TPTB. After last season's lackluster ratings, they are doing exactly everything right to get people talking. I would be very surprised if the ratings don't reflect that!

Although a part of me keeps thinking that RS is going to be like "oops, never mind - Nick wasn't asked to stay." and it'll just be a regular old season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:55 am

May I ask who is Grumpy cat??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 am

reason wrote:May I ask who is Grumpy cat??

Andi. referring to TPTB gift for her. while Des got beautiful montage she got a Grumpy Cat. Rawr! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:09 am

OMG LOL WOW that bad?? yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 am

reason wrote:OMG LOL WOW that bad?? yikes

yep that was a weird bad :P . i hope they will go with lovely montage plus romantic trip gift again for the final couple this season Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:17 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

yep that was a weird bad :P . i hope they will go with lovely montage plus romantic trip gift again for the final couple this season Praying

I thought Chris & Whitney getting a cow was weird as well.  :yes: Give the couple something romantic.  I always liked the trip gifts too.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:37 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I thought Chris & Whitney getting a cow was weird as well.  :yes: Give the couple something romantic.  I always liked the trip gifts too.

better not holding our breath though. It seems MF and Co dont regard their own show as a Romance-RealityTV anymore sad . It became more and more belong to the new-invented genre: Drama-Suspense-GRated-Comedy affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:40 am

Just another twist for ratings... Nothing more. Bachette gets lower ratings than the bach due to the season it airs in so he has to spice it up to get people to watch. Start withe 2 'ettes, throw in a past contestant and we'll probably get another guest appearance by Kimmel or some other celebrity. This show is less and less about romance and more and more about drama. It is what it is.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83