SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:19 am

They haven't given a trip in ages. Molly and Jason got a tent though! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:20 am

My favorite was when CH told Ash and JP he didn't want them to leave empty handed as intro to a gift, and JP was right on it looking at Ashley and saying "I'm not". awwww I don't remember any gifts lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 am

relaxing wrote:My favorite was when CH told Ash and JP he didn't want them to leave empty handed as intro to a gift, and JP was right on it looking at Ashley and saying "I'm not".  awwww  I don't remember any gifts lately.

Ah yes.. gotta love JP.. that was too sweet for words beatingheart

Jash was the last couple i can remember got the romantic gift. Chres the last one got the journey montage. SCMIIW. (well, the most recent montage was actually Nick and Meandi.. but that was a whole different story cantstopl )

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Seeing all this sleuthing takes me back to the Tweet I got from Mike Fleiss not to judge this season until I watch! I'm actually having a blast seeing all this stuff come to pass. Good job guys! bestbud! :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:04 pm

A lot of reaction yesterday to Nick re-appearing on the season. Yes, I’m aware he tweeted three times yesterday, and no, I don’t know what that means. All I know is what I told you happened Wednesday night. They were seen filming together alone which you saw a picture of, and they were caught making out as well. We’ll see if he ends up being a contestant on the show. Sure seems like he will and the tweeting might just be a ruse. Or Kaitlyn just felt like making out with the guy before sending him on his way. We will see in the upcoming days. Last night was a 1-on-1 date at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Today will be a group date (not sure where or what yet) with tomorrow being the rose ceremony before they head to San Antonio on Sunday. So for all those asking about San Antonio, going by their schedule, dates should begin there on Monday with the rose ceremony being Thursday. I seriously contemplated heading down to San Antonio early next week just to follow them around myself, but decided against it. It’s ok, if they’re out in public, I’m sure someone will see them. And if they’re at the Alamo, well then of course I want someone to ask where the basement is. It would be my favorite moment in “Bachelorette” history if they do.

Source: RS blog from 3/27

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Many are wondering where the basement is. Rolling Eyes
I think it's privileged info. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:20 pm

I didn't see PeeWee's Big Adventure *gasp*, so I had to google what RS was talking about, and apparently PeeWee was told there is no basement in the Alamo. So then I had to wonder why RS thought that would be a cool question for someone to ask. I'm missing the big fun in it, I guess. This is the real answer though, in case I'm not the only uneducated one giggling :

from: http://askville.amazon.com/fact-basement-Alamo/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=1425543
frag said:
Sorry guys. I am a docent at the Alamo. There are in fact two basements on the present day Alamo compound. One is under the Alamo Hall, the currents Daughter's of the Republic of Texas library( the old fire station), and the second is under the gift shop. Every time I go there to work I check in at the Education Directors office in that basement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:54 pm

If Nick does return he would be like Mary who came in late for Bryon season and won. They were together for a couple of years. If he is a good guy then all blessing to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:15 pm

I always wondered if Mary was brought in because Byron was not "feeling it" with the other women left and Mary had interest in him.
If this is partially the case here--great. I like Nick and I like Kaitlyn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:40 pm

I always thought that too Kash and hope it is part true with Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:58 pm

I never watched really before Jillian's season, how did Mary know Byron, was she on another season?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I always wondered if Mary was brought in because Byron was not "feeling it" with the other women left and Mary had interest in him.
If this is partially the case here--great. I like Nick and I like Kaitlyn.

If Kaitlyn lets Nick on the show I believe this to be true especially given how late in the game it would be... that or she liked him a lot before hand
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83