SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:06 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I am really curious as to why Ben's friend was told that the Bachelorette crew had filmed there last weekend. Perhaps they got the weekends mixed up.

Perhaps they were there last weekend checking out filming locations, but didn't actually film anything, hence why they didn't attract any attention.

I also think Waukesha/Chicago would be first and then Warsaw. It's a shorter distance from Warsaw to Connecticut, though they probably have to fly from somewhere else.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:07 pm

I agree I think if Chris is in the Final 4 then Nick or Ben could be next, Nick would actually be closer West than Indiana.

Milwaukee and Warsaw are only a 4 hour drive apart.... so I really think Ben's and Nicks potential HTD would be completely interchangeable and wouldn't necessarily be determined based on location.

ETA - Warsaw to Glasgow Kentucky is 5.5hrs, again very close. Milwaukee to Glasgow is 7.5 hours drive.

Last edited by sbolduc on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:07 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm really curious at how the schedule is explaining the large gap of time between the Ireland dates and HTDs. Are we sure the HTDs haven't already completed filming or nearly completed? Did I just miss the explanation for that?

Big mystery of the "lost week" -- we're not sure but lots of speculation about it
based on Mr. Write -- there's a twist
based on GA's info - HTD are filming next week + a poster who knows nick's family said his HTD is filming April 28

Speculation thus far:
- they did FD (which for this seasons will be in Mexico according to Mr. W) before HTD -- this has been done with the previous season when there were 2 bach's
- they did a week of dates in Vancouver - twitter reporting of a K sighting in Vancouver -- unlikely that could have happened without more social media buzz though

ETA: more HTDs though I'm not sure that could play out scratch and based on how big of a deal K made taking CS to her home I doubt she'd do many HTD with more guys than usual

Last edited by emusha on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Then I can throw this wrench in.....the speculation that FD's occurred before HTD's. Think that is still a possibility?? Disclaimer: there are no spoilers indicating this, just something we were playing around with!
So maybe only 3 HTD's?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:Then I can throw this wrench in.....the speculation that FD's occurred before HTD's. Think that is still a possibility?? Disclaimer: there are no spoilers indicating this, just something we were playing around with!
So maybe only 3 HTD's?

Yeah, 3 HTD's make more sense, unless Kaitlyn had 5 FD's. cantstopl
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:31 pm

None of this makes any sense. Someone PM me when we we get actual confirmed sighting of Kaitlyn. Finals are taking up most of my time.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 pm

April 6th/7th Dublin, Ire
Last pics of Kaitlyn - Easter Sunday outside Christchurch
(fan pics also show Elan was with her)
Last pic supposedly related to filming itself - crew setting up outside Christchurch
Last fan sighting (no pic) reported - Easter Monday in Dublin Kaitlyn with reportedly Nick during the afternoon.  

There was at least one other tweet sleuthed about filming at a castle (around the 15th or 16th?) but it was 2nd hand - no pic; no further details.

Tomorrow will be 20 days!

I think anything goes at this point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:58 pm

mindless wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Then I can throw this wrench in.....the speculation that FD's occurred before HTD's. Think that is still a possibility?? Disclaimer: there are no spoilers indicating this, just something we were playing around with!
So maybe only 3 HTD's?

Yeah, 3 HTD's make more sense, unless Kaitlyn had 5 FD's. cantstopl

not sure I understand how this would work...
would it be that she'd eliminate 1 or 2 guys after the second week in Ireland? dates with 5 guys or 4 guys this past week -
Then going down to 3 guys for HTDs next week? That could make sense with her taking HTDs very seriously...(per her time with CS)

I assume pre-season sleuthing always has it's dry spells and is this confusing?
question
Family members of the F4 do feel free to drop us some crumbs via PM or on these boards! We'd be oh so grateful to get out of the confusing spell we're in :headbanging

hi handwave
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Typically, when in May does the Bachelorette wrap filming? Does it make sense time wise for the top 3 hometowns to film this week (assuming they already completed filming of 4 FD last week), then move on to the F2 filming wherever that is and wrap up on or around the time they normally do? I know they usually finish filming the first or second week in May, but I can't remember specifics.  I'm personally leaning closer to the idea that FDs have already been filmed, and we are down to 3 hometowns, assuming it fits in with the normal timeline.  Like in previous seasons, at this point in time haven't we already wrapped up hometowns and gotten close to filming FD's by now?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:45 pm

I think usually a few days before the premiere. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Last year FRC= May 9?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Ali's season it was May 8th
I think it was around that time (+ or - a few days) for Ashley H
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay