SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 68 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 pm

I actually think HTD not in their hometowns is a brilliant move to keep things hush hush... so if that's their plan then huge kudos to whoever dreamt up that scneario -- if there's one thing this show is good at - it is their legal team and the level of control they maintain on the kind/amount of info that leaks...it is esp apparent compared to other shows esp given the magnitude of tp franchise 25 contestants, diff countries, many production crew etc... someone compared tb with mafs -- on the mafs threads everybody and their mommas seems to be spoiling things left and right...

I also was thinking about the amount of nick info out there and had a bit of a realization how much nick is a great carrot on a stick for viewers!! 

... we know favorite contestants and their stories are the draws for them returning as leads -- that's why tptb have been so formulaic about bringing someone back who is fresh from their elimination on a previous season ...to get redeemed and "get a second chance at love" storyline

... Nick being on this season is exactly that same storyline multiplied by 2 -- we have K's storyline and now we got Nick's second chance at love story ....this is a huge draw and if you think about it from that angle
1. no wonder they made sure to leak over and over deliberately that nick was on this upcoming season
2. no wonder they want to keep it as hush hush as possible whether he was eliminated or not (even if he's off the show I really think they'd want to keep up appearances for as long as they can that he's still on the show)
3. no wonder they're reorganizing and setting the filming schedule based on that reality of two cast offs from previous seasons both with a potential 2nd chance at love opportunity (3 weeks in one location far away from the US + any other strange filming schedule reshuffling and a "twists" make total sense)

from a production standpoint I think they'll keep it as tight lipped as possible -- they might even do a no-audience, closed AFTR for this one!

I also think they want us to be so flooded with info and confuzzled that we stop believing the info that comes out -- Nick's social media is a clear indication of that strategy in action which is the most close to being confirmed (for me Nick's photo as CS' twitter profile photo was 100% proof that tptb are playing with us via nick's social media)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:30 pm

hi   Emusha, I'm going to add to the confusion.
I only watch online and never live - a day or two afterward.  For fun, I watch the hashtag Twitter feeds during Monday airing because it's interesting to get a feel for viewer impressions then watch and form my own in comparison.
I was the one who posted the Chris/Nick very amusing profile pic switch.  It is the 2nd time I've posted a switch.  The first was during live tweeting of BIP.  I came across Claire who had changed her Twitter profile pic to one of Nick. Ashely S (Brad's season) had done the same with someone else's pic (I forget who now).  I also forget what specific BIP event they were tweeting about to each other at the time.  I do know it was not a derogation exchange or related to BIP FD.
Unfortunately I have deleted both SCs from my bucketshop account. It would have been valuable to repost. 

FYI

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 pm

hmm interesting! I still think it points to a strong possibility that is an indication that tptb has someone's twitter account login and is posting to it... claire was a hot button topic during BIP the same way Nick was on Tbette right before BIP ... maybe someone was playing with Nick's account last season's bette and then was managing claire's social media for some time as well? I don't see how Claire OR CS posting nick's profile as something logical that they would do -- 

curious -- which pic of nick did claire's account post as profile pic?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Sorry, I don't recall which pic.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Well, this will be very handy for planning my trip to Ireland next year. I already scoped out some of the things they have apparently been doing so it will be nice to see. I hope they really do showcase Ireland and have none of the funny stuff like they had with caber tossing in Dubrovnik. (Yes, I am still bitter!)

better have a detour to Co Wicklow (check out Powerscourt and Glendalough) and get a hug from me!

Thanks Sophie. Will do. I'll be visiting my brother who is working in Dublin so I will be based there but I plan to be doing lots of sightseeing.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorette 11 Kaitlyn Bristowe's filming schedule

Epi 1
Mar 12 meet/greet - guys at the Sheraton
mar 13 guys decide which girl they want
mar 14 day off

Epi 2 Justin, Tanner, JJ, Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Corey, Kuper, Shawn B, Joe, Clint, Chris, Joshua, Ryan B, Daniel, Ryan M, Ian, Tony, Josh = 19?
mar 15 group date: Boxing date 8 guys on date (Tanner, Jared, Ben Z, Ben H, Justin, Corey, Cooper, )
mar 16 ID:
Mar 17 group date: audience filming: Hollywood Improv 7 on date
mar 18: RC 2 Eliminations: Daniel, Justin, Kuper

Epi 3 Tanner, JJ, Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Corey, Shawn B, Joe, Clint, Chris, Joshua, Ryan B, Ryan M, Ian, Josh, Tony = 16
mar 19: GD: 5 guys(tweet from elan)Universal City Walk Sumo Wrestling - Shawn Booth, Joe, Clint, JJ, Chris)
mar 20: GD - filming with kids @
mar 21: ID - Jared filming at the Intercontinental per tweets 9:30 pm pacific time - 1 guy/1 girl - Thought as the bachelor was filming.
mar 22: RC 3 Eliminations: Josh, Ryan M, Clint,

Epi 4 Tanner, JJ, Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Corey, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Joshua, Ryan B, Ian, Tony = 13
mar 23 day off/ Kaitlyn seen filming around Central park for B roll filming
mar 24: travel to NY(RS tweet)
mar 25: GD: tweet from RS about how Kaitlyn rymed poop with britt. - 8 guys on date - 1/1 rap battles(Shawn B, Justin, Corey, JJ, Jonathon, Ryan B, Tanner, Ben Z )
mar 26: ID or 2/1 at the museum
mar 27: ID: Chris tweet and pic with one guy.
mar 28: RC 4 Eliminations: Corey, Ryan B, - Nick joins group

Epi 5 Tanner, JJ, Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Joshua, Ian, Tony, Nick = 12 IF Tony gets eliminated in 4, then 11
mar 29: travel to San Antonio, Texas staying at St. Anthony Hotel: http://www.thestanthonyhotel.com/
mar 30: travel per tweet and RS/Kait spotted on river walk in San Antonio per tweet/pic Guys by Riverwalk too/tweet/pic
mar 31: ID: tweet/pic of Kait and guy in old pickup by Mexican Market/two steppin date per RS - Ben Higgins
apr 1: GD: Market Square 9 guys, singing songs for Kait. Mi Tierra(Nick, Ben, Jared, JJ, Tanner, Ryan B, Chris, Joe, Cooper,
apr 2: ID: Kayaking; Shawn Booth - dinner and fireworks at the Botanical Gardens
apr 3: RC 5 at the Alamo, finished around 1am Eliminations: Joshua, bald dude, Tony/Tanner/JJ

Epi 6 DUBLIN http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Tony/Tanner/JJ, Nick = 8
apr 4: Travel - apr 5: B roll being filmed They are in Dublin, Ireland.
apr 6: ID: Nick at Christ Church Cathedral/St Stephens Green Park/Grafton Street
apr 7: date
apr 8: date
apr 9: RC 6 Eliminations: Tanner/JJ/Tony, Ben Z

Epi 7 KERRY COUNTY wk 2 Stayed at: Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/ Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10/11: Travel and day off - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car.
apr 12: date
apr 13: date
apr 14: date
apr 15: date
apr 16: RC 7
Filming happened at Tralee in County Kerry. They filmed at the Balleyseed Castle

Epi 8
apr 17: travel to
apr 18: date
apr 19: date
apr 20: date
apr 21: date
apr 22: date
apr 23: RC

Epi 9 HTD
apr 24/25: travel to USA
apr 26: off
apr 27: travel
apr 28: HTD1 - Ben
apr 29: travel
apr 30: HTD2 -
may 1: travel
may 2: HTD3 -
may 3: travel
may 4: HTD4
may 5: RC

ALTERNATE HTD SCHEDULE:

Epi 9 HTD
apr 24/25: travel to USA
apr 26: travel
apr 27: HTD1 -
apr 28: HTD2 - Ben
apr 29: HTD3 -
apr 30: HTD4 -
May 1: RC

All subject to change....maybe even by the minute around here. LOL

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 4_28a10The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 4_28b10The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 4_28c10The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 4_28d10The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 4_28e10The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 4_28f10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 am

Do you guys think they are down to the F2 yet?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 04, 2015 9:14 am

nutty1 wrote:Do you guys think they are down to the F2 yet?
I do. Unless something new has come up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 10:27 am

This is new. I'm thinking F3 went to Mexico. F3 will either be sent home this week, or sequestered if he isn't already.

ICU wrote:
emusha wrote:
ICU wrote:Haven't heard from or seen Ben yet.  And haven't seen his FB or anything reactivated yet either.
Thanks ICU!  hi

any word about his HTD? and when it took place?

I have heard it was most likely the 28th.  I know a lot of folks were talking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2015 10:56 am

^ like Kaitlyn as F3 was sequestered? 
I do think there may only be 2 left in active consideration with the 3rd in Mexico as a foiler. 
It is also possible that the F2 may be the prime next TB candidate instead of the typical F3. Or at least it would be good to keep that door open when trying to figure out who is actually in the final 3.  That possibility seemed to be there, in my mind, in the cases of Jillian and Ali's seasons. And it happened in Ashley's.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 am

Kaitlyn was on twitter once she was eliminated so even though she was stuck there, she had her phone.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 04, 2015 11:16 am

Diana wrote:Kaitlyn was on twitter once she was eliminated so even though she was stuck there, she had her phone.
Interesting info then by that point Joe was in HTDs this past week rather than sequestered and he was eliminated following HTDs
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 68 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay