SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:51 pm

The article (great find, Kiltburn!) was published on the 22nd, and from the language, and quotes from interviewees, they were done with filming and probably left, before the article was published. Andrew Kimmel posted a picture from LAX photobooth on the 21st and talked about being jet-lagged on the 23rd (just for me to explain that he didn't post an old LAX pic on the 21st). I think if we put some of these clues together, it can be concluded that they got back to the US on the 21st or 22nd, at the latest (going with 21st). Based on this, I believe that they should be on the 3rd HTD today. This timeline is what makes sense, to me, at this time.

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:57 pm

My brain might be fried with information overload, but I wonder if the guys in L.A went to DWTS? They've been doing quick camera shots on random good looking guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 pm

julychild wrote:The article (great find, Kiltburn!) was published on the 22nd, and from the language, and quotes from interviewees, they were done with filming and probably left, before the article was published. Andrew Kimmel posted a picture from LAX photobooth on the 21st and talked about being jet-lagged on the 23rd (just for me to explain that he didn't post an old LAX pic on the 21st). I think if we put some of these clues together, it can be concluded that they got back to the US on the 21st or 22nd, at the latest (going with 21st). Based on this, I believe that they should be on the 3rd HTD today. This timeline is what makes sense, to me, at this time.
This all makes a lot of sense to me too - it seems filming 3 episodes in one location should expedite the filming schedule and not delay it.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Looks like a gorgeous location. I hope they show us a lot of scenery!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:42 pm

julychild wrote:The article (great find, Kiltburn!) was published on the 22nd, and from the language, and quotes from interviewees, they were done with filming and probably left, before the article was published. Andrew Kimmel posted a picture from LAX photobooth on the 21st and talked about being jet-lagged on the 23rd (just for me to explain that he didn't post an old LAX pic on the 21st). I think if we put some of these clues together, it can be concluded that they got back to the US on the 21st or 22nd, at the latest (going with 21st). Based on this, I believe that they should be on the 3rd HTD today. This timeline is what makes sense, to me, at this time.
IMO, that could present problems. To me, IF they came back on the 21st, then that would mean that they had the 22nd to the 27 as down time. I have a hard time believing that IF and that's IF the intel we have regarding the HTD's of Ben and Nick are correct. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 pm

When would LCD/MTP/FRC take place? How long of filming does that usually take?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, that could present problems.  To me, IF they came back on the 21st, then that would mean that they had the 22nd to the 27 as down time.  I have a hard time believing that IF and that's IF the intel we have regarding the HTD's of Ben and Nick are correct.  no idea

That article was about Kerry. Maybe they went to another location in Ireland after that??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, that could present problems.  To me, IF they came back on the 21st, then that would mean that they had the 22nd to the 27 as down time.  I have a hard time believing that IF and that's IF the intel we have regarding the HTD's of Ben and Nick are correct.  no idea

That article was about Kerry. Maybe they went to another location in Ireland after that??

That's exactly what I'm thinking in light of Mr and Lav's info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Seems the Irish Examiner article addresses the entire filming, but also mentions "Clare", we knew about Dublin and Kerry.  

The production team insisted on strict confidentiality from all people, including hotels, transport providers, and locations they dealt with while shooting in Dublin, Clare, and Kerry.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean to imply that they had a downtime between the 22nd and 27th. What I believe, going by the article, which to me is one of the strongest clues on filming in Ireland, is that HTD's started around the 22nd/23rd, and should therefore be coming to an end soon, rather than just starting. Obviously, this would make it impossible for Ben to have had a date on the 18th, or will be having one this weekend. All I'm suggesting is that we reconsider the timeline, as we think we know it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:59 pm

I understood you. ^ Smiley
Agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

That's exactly what I'm thinking in light of Mr and Lav's info.
Ok, thanks everyone, didn't see the Clare part.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay