SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Dicks Cottons @DicksCottons  ·  14h 14 hours ago
For all you Bachelorette fans, I just saw Britt on Melrose eating Ice Cream on a date w/ a film crew there.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 CA0hOFhUUAAYIB3

Could this be Brady Toops?  If so, I think he could be one of the good ones in the bunch and the fact she has a 1-1 compared to all Kaitlyn's GDs is certainly a win for Britt. I think the GDs are more for the entertainment of the viewers while a 1-1 is the time the lead needs to really get to know someone.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Not a rose has Kaitlyn even been mentioned much less pictured on a one on one date? Maybe she gets only group dates and Britt gets the 1/1 dates???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:42 pm

That's definitely the Christian singer guy. I thought he probably voted for Britt. Maybe she gets to date the guys who voted for her?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:49 pm

According to RS, its Brady. He apparently eliminated himself night 1 and wanted to date Britt. I guess Britt is only dating him and not her rejects.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:52 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Dicks Cottons @DicksCottons  ·  14h 14 hours ago
For all you Bachelorette fans, I just saw Britt on Melrose eating Ice Cream on a date w/ a film crew there.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 CA0hOFhUUAAYIB3

Could this be Brady Toops?  If so, I think he could be one of the good ones in the bunch and the fact she has a 1-1 compared to all Kaitlyn's GDs is certainly a win for Britt. I think the GDs are more for the entertainment of the viewers while a 1-1 is the time the lead needs to really get to know someone.

Thanks blu! I hope they run off into the sunset after this date.  Hugesmile

IDK, if it's Brady? In all his pics he has more of a buzz type hairstyle. Ice cream date guy has more hair, looks tall and skinnier.

Source RS

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Brady5

Ice cream guy

ETA: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Icecre10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:05 pm

It's definitely Brady. You can tell by his nose and skull shape (that sounds weird laugh out loud). As soon as I saw the pic I thought it was him, even though I've visited his thread maybe twice.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:10 pm

california90 wrote:According to RS, its Brady. He apparently eliminated himself night 1 and wanted to date Britt. I guess Britt is only dating him and not her rejects.

Based solely on the little we know about Brady (if it's him) IMO Britt gets to date a great guy :yes: and gets paid to do so.  Plus she doesn't seem to have to put up with the shenanigans of guys wanting camera time on group dates.  
Since both girls appear to get dates, I'd say Britt may be the real winner by losing the M&G vote if she ends up just getting 1-1's all the time. Also, if that's the case, her storyline could end up being more about a "love journey" while Kaitlyn's could be the usual speed dating storyline and typical franchise catch phrases.  
And, the comparison of the girls will follow them all season which I think is unfortunate.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:14 pm

This is what RS has heard re Britt:

I had told you last week that Britt had a role on the show this season but I didn’t know what it is. Towards the end of last week, I started hearing rumblings that she was seeing a guy from the show, but I didn’t know who. Well this past weekend, I was emailed this picture of Britt at Trader Joe’s with a guy:

There were no camera crews around them, just the two of them shopping. To me it looked like Brady Toops based on what I had, but obviously there are a few guys this season I still don’t know about. However, I know which guys have been on 3 of the group dates so far, and Brady was on none of them, so by the look and process of elimination, I figured it was him. Then yesterday, this picture was posted to Twitter
image: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png

:

For all you Bachelorette fans, I just saw Britt on Melrose eating Ice Cream on a date w/ a film crew there. pic.twitter.com/p6b3tSxCGg

— Dicks Cottons (@DicksCottons) March 23, 2015

So yeah, she’s dating Brady (you can see him at Kaitlyn’s Guys).

Here’s what I can tell you. This isn’t a case of where Britt is dating a bunch of Kaitlyn’s rejects and having her own mini “Bachelorette 2.0” going on. This is Kaitlyn’s season. She is who the guys picked, the season will revolve around her, and she will do all the traveling. What I was told was that at Kaitlyn’s first rose ceremony Brady eliminated himself and told Kaitlyn he wanted to see if he could date Britt. Obviously a lot of things happened between that point and what we’ve gotten to with these pictures, but we now know Britt and Brady are dating.

Source: RS

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:35 pm

How convenient. Sounds scripted to me.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 pm

^ Wow. Britt gets to exclusively date a guy (who seems to be very attractive and a solid guy) but also still be on the show and get some spotlight, but will seemingly avoid all the ridiculous stuff that goes along with being the lead of this show? She's very, very lucky.

I'm not surprised it's Brady. He has been following Britt on SM for a while and his look just seems to fit with hers. It seems like they're allowed to do as they please together, but then there will also be dates that are filmed. Very interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Wow. Britt gets to exclusively date a guy (who seems to be very attractive and a solid guy) but also still be on the show and get some spotlight, but will seemingly avoid all the ridiculous stuff that goes along with being the lead of this show? She's very, very lucky.

I'm not surprised it's Brady. He has been following Britt on SM for a while and his look just seems to fit with hers. It seems like they're allowed to do as they please together, but then there will also be dates that are filmed. Very interesting.

:yes:  I think she is lucky as well as is he.  It was sleuthed that he had performance dates booked so now he doesn't have to cancel them to stay on the show.  Plus, TPTB will pay for him to visit her and for her to go to him which I think will happen so they can film her at one of his concerts.  Great publicity for Brady's career as well.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Hopefully, the only guy Britt is dating is Brady and the camera's following them on occasion to tell the story of how that choice of Brady's is working out for them. I suppose a 3 minute update each episode wouldn't kill us.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1