SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Good for both of them. A win-win.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:57 pm

marloon wrote:How convenient. Sounds scripted to me.

That was my thought too. Especially since he had performance dates that were going to be during the filming of the show and probably never intended to miss them. I think TPTB always knew that Kaitlyn was going to win, and in order to avoid any attacks of being misogynistic, planned to have Britt's perfect guy (super Christian and a performer, like her) leave the show for her.

I do have a couple of the same questions that RS did. What if they break up before filming? That would be a pretty lame update, and Britt fans would get pissed again that she didn't get her happy ending because Kaitlyn stole her chance to date multiple guys. Also, since that Trader Joe's picture didn't have a film crew, they are dating publicly it seems. It's the first time that they are doing this, and I wonder how it's going to work. If they do stay together, I wonder if they will be brought to the finale location for a potential proposal, as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:03 pm

I hope that they can date a little more normally, not "bachelor" time. They would have all the way until the finale - which is about Aug 1 to "date" or even to the finale of BIP (where they could make an appearance) before the franchise is done with this cycle. Gee- tptb could update all along the way (unless, of course, it doesn't work out).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:13 pm

I don't think it even matters if it works out. They can have a little feature about it and then if they've broken up Britt can talk about it with CH. Hopefully not on the ATFR show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:28 pm

california90 wrote:According to RS, its Brady. He apparently eliminated himself night 1 and wanted to date Britt. I guess Britt is only dating him and not her rejects.
That is really great! A man that knows who he wants and doesn't just stay on just to stay on or try to be the next Bachelor. These two have a lot in common and I could see a great match working out for them both.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 pm

notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:According to RS, its Brady. He apparently eliminated himself night 1 and wanted to date Britt. I guess Britt is only dating him and not her rejects.

Based solely on the little we know about Brady (if it's him) IMO Britt gets to date a great guy :yes: and gets paid to do so.  Plus she doesn't seem to have to put up with the shenanigans of guys wanting camera time on group dates.  
Since both girls appear to get dates, I'd say Britt may be the real winner by losing the M&G vote if she ends up just getting 1-1's all the time. Also, if that's the case, her storyline could end up being more about a "love journey" while Kaitlyn's could be the usual speed dating storyline and typical franchise catch phrases.  
And, the comparison of the girls will follow them all season which I think is unfortunate.
I agree, notarose! IMO, Brady is a great catch and Britt may not have to deal with the shenanigans of not knowing who is there for her vs. who is on the show for just fame/the next Bach lead. Obviously no way to know if Brady is in it for the fame alone, but somehow, given what is known about him, I don't think so. If I had a choice, I would prefer to be Britt -- dating a guy who wants to date me for me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Yeah, definitely sounds like Britt is the real winner. I'd much rather date a guy who's there for me alone than sift through 24 famewhores. Hopefully Kaitlyn gets to at least travel abroad for a bit with her guys.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:35 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, definitely sounds like Britt is the real winner. I'd much rather date a guy who's there for me alone than sift through 24 famewhores. Hopefully Kaitlyn gets to at least travel abroad for a bit with her guys.

I'm glad that both women will be featured. It's a win win indeed.

Given Britt went to a Christian College and Brody is a Christian singer that's truly awesome.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:11 pm

I am happy. To me it's a win win for everyone. It be funny if Britt ends up getting married to Brady ( you never know) and the actual bachelorette does not. But we will have to wait and see.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Just looked at his thread and I like! Hope it works out for them.

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:19 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, definitely sounds like Britt is the real winner. I'd much rather date a guy who's there for me alone than sift through 24 famewhores. Hopefully Kaitlyn gets to at least travel abroad for a bit with her guys.

How do you know he's not and they are? I'd rather be Kaitlyn and have some options but if it works then great. I just have my doubts because it seems awfully convenient.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:22 pm

I'd rather be Kaitlyn for all the free travel. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1