SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Ashley I is at the taping.

Channing Hans @channhans 25 minutes ago  
When you're on the bachelorette group date

Channing Hans @channhans  25 minutes ago  
Also Ashely I is super cool. Who would have thought!?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Ftorbk

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:58 pm

RS tweeted:

(SPOILER): Kaitlyn rapped first and rhymed sh*t with Britt. Ashley I., Nick V., and Sharleen were all in attendance just watching.

ETA: Fuel for the speculation that Nick will come on the show for a chance with Kaitlyn?
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:20 pm

So why bring back Ashley I when Becca and even Carly are much more popular with the fans? Perhaps they will all be on BIP?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:27 pm

IrishGal wrote:So why bring back Ashley I when Becca and even Carly are much more popular with the fans? Perhaps they will all be on BIP?

Ashley I lives nearby, Sharleen is in NYC, Nick ...well he's just his usual wildcard self.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:41 pm

notarose wrote:
IrishGal wrote:So why bring back Ashley I when Becca and even Carly are much more popular with the fans? Perhaps they will all be on BIP?

Ashley I lives nearby, Sharleen is in NYC, Nick ...well he's just his usual wildcard self.

Maybe Sharleen was going to go and asked Nick if he wants to come along to watch with her. They have met and are friends. Sharleen was also a fan of Kaitlyn's and since they are filming in NYC why not.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Nicole Reber ‏@nicolereber  · 1h1 hour ago  
today I realized a life goal by participating as an audience member on a group date for the bachelorette.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 CA-1JYrVEAIx0qb
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:15 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 5oyzh0
Crashing a bachelorette date! #teamkaitlin #thebachelorette #amazinghumpday

@rdreichardt

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 R7txg3
NBD JUST HANGING WITH THE BACHELORETTE
@dony01223

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:18 am

question about FB.. when a user says in Recent Activity that he has become friends with XXX with a date attached.. it is possible that XXX had accepted a friends request on that date and not necessarily that the user started adding people, right?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:22 am

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:

Maybe Sharleen was going to go and asked Nick if he wants to come along to watch with her.  They have met and are friends.  Sharleen was also a fan of Kaitlyn's and since they are filming in NYC why not.

But Nick doesn't live in NYC so why was he there? I don't see him coming unless he was asked by someone on the show. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:26 am

^^ agreed Albean.
Reasons why:
1) he is on BIP
2) he is on Kaitlyns season as a mid season add on
3) he is in NY for another reason I.e work and was invited

I don't think its number 2... Just weird he has beenin New York twice in the last month
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:26 am

albean99 wrote:
Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:

Maybe Sharleen was going to go and asked Nick if he wants to come along to watch with her.  They have met and are friends.  Sharleen was also a fan of Kaitlyn's and since they are filming in NYC why not.

But Nick doesn't live in NYC so why was he there? I don't see him coming unless he was asked by someone on the show. question

It's possible he was already there, doing whatever takes him to NY nowadays.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:30 am

albean99 wrote:
Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:

Yeah I get having Sharleen and Ashley I there since they live nearby, but Nick? He flew there to watch some group date? MeAndI would've made a lot more sense since she lives in NYC now. I feel like this might somehow be a setup to have him meet Kaitlyn and then they have him stay on the show. Who knows. I sensed he was going to be on the show with all his cryptic tweets.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1