SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 pm

I agree with Mindless, the guy in the gray shirt looks like Joe from the boxing group date.

The Blonde Tattoo guy may be one of the unidentified guys.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:29 pm

I am going to have to figure out how to print pics from this board and make a chart for myself because I can't remember all the guys and have keep going back to their individual threads.  no idea
Or figure out a "speed dial" button to get quickly to Auntie's sleuthing chart because that does help.  yes

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I am going to have to figure out how to print pics from this board and make a chart for myself because I can't remember all the guys and have keep going back to their individual threads.  no idea
Or figure out a "speed dial" button to get quickly to Auntie's sleuthing chart because that does help.  yes

Open up the page to Aunties' chart in a new tab and go back & forth!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 pm

I updated my named pic of the guys.  What do you all think?  BTW, since there are now 10 guys in that group based on the one that I thought was production.  Now, one thing that I thought, did Nick joining the cast in NY change who/how many were let go there?  Maybe, there are 12 in San Antonio.  If that's the case, there would still be enough guys for 2 individual dates and a group date.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Guys_o12

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I am going to have to figure out how to print pics from this board and make a chart for myself because I can't remember all the guys and have keep going back to their individual threads.  no idea

Open up the page to Aunties' chart in a new tab and go back & forth!
Good idea! Thanks bestbud!
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:36 pm

RS has been claiming for weeks he has a bunch more of the guys he hasn't released. hissyfit Time to "show us the money" giggling

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:38 pm

If anyone has ideas on that pic, would love some input. Easy to change names....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:39 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS has been claiming for weeks he has a bunch more of the guys he hasn't released. hissyfit Time to "show us the money" giggling
With our luck, he'll show us the ones that aren't there anymore. cantstopl

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:If anyone has ideas on that pic, would love some input.  Easy to change names....

AL, not sure about Ryan B. That poster that knows him said she heard he was eliminated (?). I can't tell what the guy's face looks like from that picture. no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:05 pm

I am back to the idea I had when trying to track Chris and Whitney's movements during his season. We need someone in Texas to sneak over and secretly implant GPS tracking devices in the guys so we can keep track when they go home.  And bring a good quality camera to get close up pics of their faces.   cantstopl

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:07 pm

^ i can only come up with 1 guy's name. The handler on the right is Peter Scalettar (Cassie's DH)..laugh out loud Have no idea with the unknowns...

I too need to go back and forth to AL's chart to check out the names. One thing for sure. I think Millsy really meant it when he said they got the best group of guys this season. From these onlooker pics alone, they all look yummy!...(and thank goodness, Nikki's ex alreday gonezo...giggling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Beagle wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:If anyone has ideas on that pic, would love some input.  Easy to change names....

AL, not sure about Ryan B. That poster that knows him said she heard he was eliminated (?). I can't tell what the guy's face looks like from that picture. no idea
I was going by the big flop of hair that he has.  The color is right too.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 57 Ryan_b10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1