SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:35 am

california90 wrote:question about FB.. when a user says in Recent Activity that he has become friends with XXX with a date attached.. it is possible that XXX had accepted a friends request on that date and not necessarily that the user started adding people, right?

Yes. It's the date the friend request was accepted.

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:09 am

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 11084640_815523345202233_1587564952_n
So this just happened....!!!!!! Best Day!!! Soooo awesome meeting you @kaitlynbristowe @ashley_iaconetti @sharleenjoynt @nick_viall28 @theyearofelan #tanner4ever

@chayalacohen

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:15 am

umngirl wrote:
california90 wrote:question about FB.. when a user says in Recent Activity that he has become friends with XXX with a date attached.. it is possible that XXX had accepted a friends request on that date and not necessarily that the user started adding people, right?

Yes. It's the date the friend request was accepted.

oooh ok thought so. makes figuring out SM so much harder! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 am

Looks like in this picture where Nick is behind Sharleen that Kaitlyn is in that group and from what I can see of her (smile) that Nick is smiling as well looking right at her!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :rosiecolored

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:25 am

thanks and awesome find JC!!

nice to see Nick and Sharleen out and about.. wouldnt it be awkward for Nick to watch Kait's GD?.. i thought he had a crush on her laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:36 am

Brill wrote:Looks like in this picture where Nick is behind Sharleen that Kaitlyn is in that group and from what I can see of her (smile) that Nick is smiling as well looking right at her!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :rosiecolored
Isn't that Kaitlyn in the striped shirt looking right at the camera? She's not smiling...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 am

its Sharleen in the striped shirt... Kaitlyn is in the right bottom pic. The middle girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:43 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:Looks like in this picture where Nick is behind Sharleen that Kaitlyn is in that group and from what I can see of her (smile) that Nick is smiling as well looking right at her!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :rosiecolored
Isn't that Kaitlyn in the striped shirt looking right at the camera?  She's not smiling...

The one in the striped shirt is Sharleen.  If you look in the picture behind Sharleen (through the people) you can see Kaitlyn , I say that because I can see her smile.
You can't see much of her.  Nick is on one side of Kaitlyn and fans and Ashley I is on the other side.  There is also a picture of Kaitlyn between 2 fans and she is smiling there.

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:46 am

Brill wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Isn't that Kaitlyn in the striped shirt looking right at the camera?  She's not smiling...

The one in the striped shirt is Sharleen.  If you look in the picture behind Sharleen (through the people) you can see Kaitlyn , I say that because I can see her smile.
You can't see much of her.  Nick is on one side of Kaitlyn and fans and Ashley I is on the other side.  There is also a picture of Kaitlyn between 2 fans and she is smiling there.

So I guess we could call this Kaitlyn & Nick's m&g.
:drama (I love it!)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:50 am

Wow, Ashley looks really pretty in these pics! I wonder if Ashley, Sharleen, and Nick will be featured in the episode since they are such a random group of ex-contestants. I also find it so strange that Nick shows up just to be an audience member...wouldn't be surprised if he had a bigger role than that. We'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:35 am

@RealitySteve
No "Daily Links" today for some big news coming, with pictures. Gimmie about an hour. Also will tell you where they're headed after NY

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:59 pm

I wrote about it in the speculation thread, but here it is…

RS just said in his blog that Nick was seen filming alone with Kaitlyn and making out with her!! Thats all he knows right now. There are pics of the 2 of them too.

I am working and cannot copy everything over.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1