SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:03 pm

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :headbanging

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10 rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Family10rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel15rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:07 pm

this season is so weird. like i'm already thinking about when this will air and each week will be SOMETHING. it really is bringing out the scripted side IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Ughhhhhhhhh is all I have to say. Love Nick love Kaitlyn do not love this situation.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:41 pm

I am going to be optimistic and say it will be fun to see Nick on my TV again and to HEAR HIM TALK!!! :cutiepie

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am going to be optimistic and say it will be fun to see Nick on my TV again and to HEAR HIM TALK!!!  :cutiepie

Could not agree more with you as I just loved Nick :yes:
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

If they like each other, it makes sense. Maybe his presence in the audience was a low pressure way of letting her decide if she wanted him to join the show. I've never bought this "fair to the other people" thing because if you think someone has possibilities, you aren't going to ignore it while getting engaged to someone else. If you want any chance of a real engagement at the end, you have to explore all the possibilities. Of course, I think the honest truth in the past has been that the interest was one-sided, so the "not fair" was really just an excuse.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:49 pm

I've never understood to the "it's not fair!" thing either.
1) Love is not fair.
2) At least 24 of them will be rejected anyway and they all want as much airtime as possible, so it's not like they lose anything by being there since night one unlike the person who came in later.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:53 pm

It's only unfair if you're treating it like a contest and you want to WIN. If you are looking at it as a way of mutually falling in love with someone, one more "competitor" shouldn't matter. If you're meant to be with the person, a little distraction won't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:23 am

• Casual selfie with the Bachelorette pic.twitter.com/dpuZ3NueIE

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 am

Huge thanks to lav who found the original sources for these pics. Kaitlyn was seen on a 1-on-1 date in NYC by some fans. Is this guy anyone RS has revealed?

Paige Dabney ‏@paigecdabney
Casual selfie with the Bachelorette https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBJlr-YVIAAo6Hn.jpg
10:09 PM ET - 27 Mar 2015
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Cbjlr-10

Ali Schackow ‏@AliSchackow
I just met the bachelorette https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBJkb_NWUAA8Cpx.jpg
10:03 PM ET - 27 Mar 2015

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Cbjkb_10

ETA: notarose, didn't see that you found that pic too!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:40 am

bluwavz wrote:Huge thanks to lav who found the original sources for these pics. Kaitlyn was seen on a 1-on-1 date in NYC by some fans. Is this guy anyone RS has revealed?

Casual selfie with the Bachelorette https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBJlr-YVIAAo6Hn.jpg
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Cbjlr-10

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Cbjkb_10

Well whoever he is.... he looks cute giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:44 am

AmyB wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Huge thanks to lav who found the original sources for these pics. Kaitlyn was seen on a 1-on-1 date in NYC by some fans. Is this guy anyone RS has revealed?

Well whoever he is.... he looks cute giggling

yes
Could he be 30 yr. old JJ Lane?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1