SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:02 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We know they are on a plane, my question is the tweeter said 20, that can't be correct right?

So if they are on a plane, why would they be in NJ filming anything, unless one of the guys is from Kearny?

Filming crew would be them as well. Some of them could be cute. giggling

Yea, Elan for instance! rofl rofl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We know they are on a plane, my question is the tweeter said 20, that can't be correct right?

So if they are on a plane, why would they be in NJ filming anything, unless one of the guys is from Kearny?

Yea, Elan for instance!  rofl rofl

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cantstopl

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:15 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 3806527698
nutty1 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Yea, Elan for instance!  rofl rofl

:bigsmile: , I think Elan's brain is super hot. :Nod:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Well, we? have been assuming that there were only 25 to start...what if there were 30. Then they are down to 19 or so by New York, then Nick joins. BTW, there were 30 for Chris's season, what if there were that amount again.

You are right though...something's not adding up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

I think 20 could have either been an estimate or maybe some of the crew.

No clue why they'd ever film in Kearny??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:31 pm

This past weekend and the weekend coming up start spring break in this area, so it could be some of what was thought guys from the show could just be "guys" flying together for spring break.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Kaitlyn spotted in San Antonio

http://websta.me/p/952338605061116325_852370963

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:44 pm

yes nr!!! Great!

I'm so glad she got rid of the middle part in that pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think the RC still could have been Saturday since they tend to last for hours. They could have left sometime yesterday though which doesn't make sense.

If the RC was Sunday night, I don't think they'd have an early flight today?

Thanks MiniDiva for the details! yes

You could be right. But she only has so many guys left, the RC's won't take as long as in the beginning. Also, isn't this is episode where they initiate some kind of drama and the lead cancels the cocktail party? If it is, that would also make the ceremony shorter and give them enough time to sleep and head out this morning.

Yes, IMO this might be the epi where Nick returns. But still, if the cocktail party was Saturday and cancelled, all the more reason for them to  leave sometime Sunday. Something's not adding up.

Well at least we know this is a travel day!
One thing that I thought of that may account for them not traveling on the Sunday. What if Nick and Kait had an individual date on Saturday before the RC and Kait making up her mind if Nick is staying or not. Then the RC on Sunday, travel today??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:40 am

I posted this in Nick's thread, thought I should post it here for further sleuthing of the guys sited in San Antonio today.

MiniDiva wrote:The guys are standing at 111 E. Crockett Street across from the entry at RiverWalk.  See Map link.   In the picture below you can see the entry way to River Walk, right above the thumb you can see a River Walk sign and then on the Red Brick Building you see a gold plaque, which is the address sign for 111 E. Crockett Street.    My guess is they are waiting for Kaitlyn OR their ride after visiting River Walk on their own or on a very large group date.   Smiley

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 CBYkU59UkAAFT82
@JordonGriebner
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 am

MiniDiva wrote:I posted this in Nick's thread, thought I should post it here for further sleuthing of the guys sited in San Antonio today.

MiniDiva wrote:The guys are standing at 111 E. Crockett Street across from the entry at RiverWalk.  See Map link.   In the picture below you can see the entry way to River Walk, right above the thumb you can see a River Walk sign and then on the Red Brick Building you see a gold plaque, which is the address sign for 111 E. Crockett Street.    My guess is they are waiting for Kaitlyn OR their ride after visiting River Walk on their own or on a very large group date.   Smiley

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 CBYkU59UkAAFT82
@JordonGriebner
Is that Nick in the middle of that group of guys?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Is that Nick in the middle of that group of guys?
Yes it is :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1