SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I think is Tanner and JJ on the far left. The blonde guy does not look like Shawn B. to me. He looks like the other blonde guy with the checkered blue and white shirt from the previous group picture.

I don't think it's Shawn B. either. I know he's supposedly eliminated due to his Facebook being reactivated, but that guy actually looks like Nikki's ex to me.
Are we talking Shawn B or Shawn Evans? Also, when was the facebook re-activated??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KDizzle Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Sorry for the late response! Yeah, Corey is definitely not in that group picture at all. Although I do believe he's still shooting because his social media is still deactivated. He's also not in the new group date pictures from RS. Hope that helps!

KDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:08 pm

I think the guy on the left is either Tanner or the mystery guy from NYC. Though he didn't have stubble then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KDizzle Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:08 pm

For clarification...Corey was not in the first group picture that was spotted when the guys were first in San Antonio. He's also not in the group picture from today's group date that RS is tweeting about. And Corey wasn't in the sumo date picture either.

KDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I think is Tanner and JJ on the far left. The blonde guy does not look like Shawn B. to me. He looks like the other blonde guy with the checkered blue and white shirt from the previous group picture.

I don't think it's Shawn B. either. I know he's supposedly eliminated due to his Facebook being reactivated, but that guy actually looks like Nikki's ex to me.
Are we talking Shawn B or Shawn Evans?  Also, when was the facebook re-activated??

Pretty sure Ash is referring to Ryan, Nikki's ex, when she mentioned the FB being reactivated, not either of the Shawns.  At least that's the way I read it, but please correct me if I didn't interrupt it correctly.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:12 pm

It does look like Nikki's ex to me too. Hope not.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:16 pm

KDizzle wrote:Sorry for the late response! Yeah, Corey is definitely not in that group picture at all.  Although I do believe he's still shooting because his social media is still deactivated.  He's also not in the new group date pictures from RS.  Hope that helps!
So it's still entirely possible that he was one of the hidden guys in the first group arrival pic and then maybe getting the 2nd individual date in San Antonio. Guess we still have to wait a bit.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:18 pm

I agree with y'all that are thinking the guy on the left is Tanner or the mystery guy. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

That is exactly who I think it looks like as well.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Who is Nikki's old boyfriend again?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Are we talking Shawn B or Shawn Evans?  Also, when was the facebook re-activated??

Pretty sure Ash is referring to Ryan, Nikki's ex, when she mentioned the FB being reactivated, not either of the Shawns.  At least that's the way I read it, but please correct me if I didn't interrupt it correctly.  Smiley

Yes, thanks ladybug! IMO, it does really look like Nikki's ex Ryan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Ryan McDill(Nikki's Ex) is home I thought. Not only from Facebook but thought we had other confirmation too. Ryan Beckett isn't home yet. Still no social media and no one saying he's home.

I am still wondering about the blond guy on group date and blond guy in blue/white checkered shirt in arrival pic as being an unknown?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1