SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Thanks GA! Awesome insight.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:24 am

Jeremy Bradley
‏@SFCelebWatch   Some nice butt action on #TheBachelorette next season. You're welcome for the imagery, #bachelornation #TheBachelor

@SFCelebWatch

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 CAjITpHUsAA6dsr
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:35 am

Oh my eyes!! I am just having my first cup of coffee and have to look at that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:31 am

TPTB must be running out of things to have the guys do... duh

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:37 am

That photo only affirms how strange this show really is. Kaitlyn and Shawn standing next to each other ready for the *action* *cut* scenes. Bizarre.

It would be more entertaining to actually watch them FILM this show than the edited product, imo. Stand here, move to that side, etc. How the lead even gets to fall in love at all, let alone accept a proposal after spending most of their time surrounded by a crew of people is crazy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:21 am

Me eyes, my eyes!  affraid laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:32 am

nutty1 wrote:Thank you for sharing!!!
Why did you nickname JJ "Tats"?

The information given to me was althought he is partially hidden in that pic, we will be able to tell who JJ is once we see more pics of him and his Tattoo's. I added the "Tats" to remind us his name when we see more of him. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:08 am

And they black boxed the girls in their shorts and bikini's on CS' season??? At least the girl's shorts/bikini's were their own choice of clothing.

Just goes to show you, it's all in the edit, they black boxed the girls to make us think they were risqué. TPTB have become so transparent, I'm surprised anyone believes what they see on this show actually occurred in the manner it was portrayed to have occurred.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 am

Bet2Win wrote:And they black boxed the girls in their shorts and bikini's on CS' season???  At least the girl's shorts/bikini's were their own choice of clothing.

Just goes to show you, it's all in the edit, they black boxed the girls to make us think they were risqué.  TPTB have become so transparent, I'm surprised anyone believes what they see on this show actually occurred in the manner it was portrayed to have occurred.

I agree and I think TPTB will do anything to bring or keep their ratings up!! Even in Andi's season, if my memory serves me right, didn't they have the guys in a strip club with Andi, Sharleen and Andi's best bud judging??? I think nothing will shock me anymore, even though that is what it is all about for shock value!!

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:27 pm

I guess it could be worse. They could have the guys primed to do this activity in this outfit and dosed them all with Milk of Magnesia a few hours before.
What am I saying...that will be next year.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:37 pm

KidQuizz ‏@officialJMarkel  · 3h3 hours ago  
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for the bachelorette on ABC. #SetLife #Bachelorette… https://instagram.com/p/0gFm22qa-j/

There is a picture at the link, but I'm not posting it because it's just a picture of the kids/parents.

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:14 pm

momoftrips wrote:
KidQuizz ‏@officialJMarkel  · 3h3 hours ago  
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for the bachelorette on ABC. #SetLife #Bachelorette… https://instagram.com/p/0gFm22qa-j/

There is a picture at the link, but I'm not posting it because it's just a picture of the kids/parents.

Interesting - when I clicked on the link, the text now says "a show on ABC," rather than referencing the Bachelorette.

Wonder what they are using the kids for.
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1