SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:42 pm

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Bachelorette-filming-at-iconic-restaurant-Mi-6173370.php

About IG activity:
On Élan's IG a pic was posted in his "photos of me" (IG app feature) right in the middle of the Twitter sightings.  Not sure he would actually be checking his IG during all that.  Plus, the same section of Kaitlyn's IG has been active throughout filming. Interns?  Perhaps the same applies to some of the contestants SM.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Ryan McDill(Nikki's Ex) is home I thought.  Not only from Facebook but thought we had other confirmation too.  Ryan Beckett isn't home yet.  Still no social media and no one saying he's home.

I am still wondering about the blond guy on group date and blond guy in blue/white checkered shirt in arrival pic as being an unknown?

After looking back threw his thread, all we have on Ryan McDill is that his FB was activated and then deactivated again.  Unless more info was posted somewhere else, but it isn't in the eliminated contestant thread either.  So, I don't know that that info confirms it either way, still there or home... At least for me.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Lots more filming pics here -- only a few of the guys, but one blonde in particular.

Clothesline Cleaners ‏@ClotheslineSA  · 25m25 minutes ago  
'The Bachelorette' filming at iconic restaurant Mi Tierra in San Antonio @mysa http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Bachelorette-filming-at-iconic-restaurant-Mi-6173370.php …
My SanAntonio

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Agree - as soon as I saw it, first thought on the guy on the right was it's Nikki's ex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Ryan McDill(Nikki's Ex) is home I thought.  Not only from Facebook but thought we had other confirmation too.  Ryan Beckett isn't home yet.  Still no social media and no one saying he's home.

I am still wondering about the blond guy on group date and blond guy in blue/white checkered shirt in arrival pic as being an unknown?

After looking back threw his thread, all we have on Ryan McDill is that his FB was activated and then deactivated again.  Unless more info was posted somewhere else, but it isn't in the eliminated contestant thread either.  So, I don't know that that info confirms it either way, still there or home... At least for me.  no idea

This is what was in the eliminated contestant's thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:Re Ryan McDill

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Seems to be eliminated his Fbook is back on.
I guess we need to keep our options open no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Mariachi Singers - what a riot!  I see Nick in the middle, Kaitlyn in front them ready for their show!   giggling

David Cantrell ‏@coachdlc  · 2m2 minutes ago   San Antonio, TX  
They're filming "The Bachelorette" in San Antonio.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 CBirKiXVEAAj3G6
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:20 pm

laugh out loud And Nick thought miming was embarrassing!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote: This is what was in the eliminated contestant's thread.

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Seems to be eliminated his Fbook is back on.

:yes: Yes, saw that in both his and the elminated thread, but this was also posted in his thread after that.

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:His Facebook page seems to be deactivated again. HMMM??

Between that and all the other weird things this season (open invites on SM to come watch, someone apparently running one contestants SM and even mentioning this site, etc), I just don't know that his FB being activated and the deactivated again convinces me he's home.  He may be, but I want a sighting for proof.  giggling   I think MF, TPTB, etc, might actually be trying to mislead or at least distract us with SM and what it is and isn't to getting out these days, info wise.  Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote: This is what was in the eliminated contestant's thread.

:yes: Yes, saw that in both his and the elminated thread, but this was also posted in his thread after that.

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:His Facebook page seems to be deactivated again. HMMM??

Between that and all the other weird things this season (open invites on SM to come watch, someone apparently running one contestants SM and even mentioning this site, etc), I just don't know that his FB being activated and the deactivated again convinces me he's home.  He may be, but I want a sighting for proof.  giggling   I think MF, TPTB, etc, might actually be trying to mislead or at least distract us with SM and what it is and isn't to getting out these days, info wise.  Suspect
Ok, thanks Ladybug. What the heck...don't they know we are trying to do a sleuthing chart here....LOL They are wreaking havoc when it comes to getting info. LOL. Hugesmile

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm

OK - so no obvious shots of Shawn or Jared (yay - 2 of my "looks only favorites") so I'm guessing one of them has the other one on one, and one is hidden somewhere in the group.  Anyone think they see either of them?  (Seriously, I need some info on Jared stat.   giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 pm

^^I think Jared is on today's group date per the second pic tweet below.  Not sure about Shawn though.  Smiley

KB_Mom wrote:RealitySteve ‏

[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]

32s32 seconds ago
(UPDATE): The guys have to write Kaitlyn a song. Gee, how original.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 CBiUkcPUkAAucY-
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 CBiUlLNUwAEqKzw
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Good eye Minidiva - I think you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1