SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:02 am

GA - the 3rd pic was a side view of Nick and Kaitlyn on the balcony. She was smiling while he appeared to be singing with 1 of his hands raised.  Final note sung perhaps.

yes  the vid, although blurry, could be great for sleuthing.  I counted 9 guys but one appears to be African American so I think they are going out to dinner which might mean someone got extra time that night.  On the otherhand, if that's true then all the remaining guys should be together, not just 9.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:27 am

I think "pink shirt guy" is on the cast.  You can see him in the middle of the guys in the pic below.  He is actually bigger/taller than the guy identified as "Ben" (Big Ben) in AL's photo.  Also, I think it is Jared is standing behind Peter (production) as he has been ID'd in a another photo upthread.
10 guys and there are still mystery men.   hmmm  

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 CBiA8Y5UkAAleCM

mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I updated my named pic of the guys.  What do you all think?  BTW, since there are now 10 guys in that group based on the one that I thought was production.  Now, one thing that I thought, did Nick joining the cast in NY change who/how many were let go there?  Maybe, there are 12 in San Antonio.  If that's the case, there would still be enough guys for 2 individual dates and a group date.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Guys_o12

I think it could be Justin behind JJ. I also think the guy in a pinkish shirt behind Joe is probably part of the production crew. His posture just makes me think older/chubbier person, not a fit young man. The guy behind the producer on the right is Chris from the sumo date, I think.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:36 am

Minidiva
Wow, I didn't even notice "pink shirt guy" which is odd as he has a massive build!  Looks to be 6'4" and growing ... and he ain't slender. Kaitlyn would be a wee itty bitty thing next to him.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:44 am

notarose wrote:Minidiva
Wow, I didn't even notice "pink shirt guy" which is odd as he has a massive build!  Looks to be 6'4" and growing ... and he ain't slender. Kaitlyn would be a wee itty bitty thing next to him.

I know, "pink shirt guy" is a big boy!   giggling   I have wondered if he is really "Big Ben" and the guy marked Ben is his look alike. It is confusing.

Kaitlyn is itty bitty and probably only 5'2".
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:16 am

Oh good point MiniDiva! Is he the bald looking guy in the blurry video? I was wondering who that was.

ETA: He must be the African-American guy. I swear I read somewhere that one made it to episode 4 and he's not Cooper.

I still think the short guy behind the producer is Chris. Doesn't look like Jared facially to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:35 am

Thanks MD!

Nice of him to stand next to Nick so we could compare height!

Just a reminder of who he is. We don't know his last name.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 The-bachelorette-season-11-filming-pics-kaitlyn-britt-09

okmagazine

Unlike Ben Higgins, his friends who graciously have given us info here and confirm he's not home yet.

Ben Higgins Thread
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Ben212

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 CBi2gynUkAAAbGq

If that guy is Jared, then he must be the one standing behind JJ in the group pic. Look at his shoes and pants.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 pm

MiniDiva ID'd Ben as pink shirt guy, behind Joe? so the one named Ben isn't Ben IMO. He has less and lighter hair than Ben.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Myst10

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Bigben10

mindless: I think you're right. yes

here's the shoes.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Jjs10

Here's the group. We are looking at the feet of the guy behind JJ who appears to be Jared according the mindless's sleuthing!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Guys_o12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Good catch MiniDiva, GA and Mindless. The guy that looks like Big Ben with gray T-shirt, behind Nick is a production guy. You can see him in other pictures behind the cameraman with his tech tools hanging from his jeans.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Awesome Beagle! Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:05 pm

I've not sluethed much preseasons so I have a question: is it typical to have crew members so tight in the pack of guys in public places? 
I ask because could it not be intentional knowing that fans will take pics and thus make it difficult perhaps to know how many of the guys are from the show?  I would think that crew wear earpieces to get direct therefore don't need to be in such close proximity to the contestants. 
This comes to mind in particular with yesterday's blurry IG vid where one guy clearly has a backpack so one would assume he is staff but there may be more than one.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:MiniDiva ID'd Ben as pink shirt guy, behind Joe? so the one named Ben isn't Ben IMO. He has less and lighter hair than Ben.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Myst10

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Bigben10

*snip*

I think the guy in the grey shirt is definitely Ben. Despite his large build, he's actually not that tall. He's shorter than Tanner in this pic:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Coreybox

His facial features and hairline also look identical to the guy in grey.

I think the pink shirt guy is the tall guy in a pink shirt in this vid around 00:06: http://websta.me/p/954019395408175657_278712247 and he looks African American to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1