SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn B

@cljespersen
Saw the bachelorette on a casual one on one date

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 CBnz-HEUMAIDlF3
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 CBnz-F8UgAAdjYV
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 CBnz-GBVEAAfvXP
https://twitter.com/cljespersen/status/583765885812252674
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If we had 10 guys on the date yesterday, Shawn and Ben on a 1:1, Cooper still there, she has 13 guys at this point.
5 eliminated them selves and she would have let go 6/7 with the RC by now.  Does this sound right?
Wasn't Cooper included on the group date numbers though?  Think he was on that date??  There was an African American at the arrival pic as well as Shawn Booth.  Now since Shawn wasn't on the group date, that would account for him being on the single date today.  So think we are still at 12 guys.  That would also count as Nick is the extra guy at this stage compared to the last 3-4 seasons in BOTH the Bach and Ette.

I didn't personally see Cooper on the day-time date--maybe he was there.  He definitely was the guys last night loading up in the van to go out.  
Ok, I guess I was going by that pic with the guys when they arrived in San Antonio. There were 11 that I saw for sure in that pic and one of them was Cooper as we now know.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:20 pm

^^AuntieL.  I was only talking about numbers we counted during yesterdays date and who was missing that we know are in San Antonio.  We counted 9-10 guys at the date yesterday.  I didn't see Cooper but did see him last night.  Then Ben and Shawn were not there because they had 1:1 dates.  That adds up to 12/13 guys at least.  Hope that makes sense--but I was asking the question too -- how many guys are still left we think.   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:26 pm

@cljespersen
Update: they are blocking off the Alamo to continue the date tonight

https://mobile.twitter.com/cljespersen/status/583768396107382784/photo/1

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Those dates seem so NOT romantic, don't they? When you see how staged it all really is, looking at the leaked photos.
Seriously! For the couples that it works out for, it's almost like they're coworkers who met at the office while discussing the TPS reports by the broken printer.
Exactly. Their work is producing a show. If they fall in love at work, it's great. If not, it was just work.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Am I the only one that is finding it extremely weird how "public" these dates are, especially the last two 1-on-1s.

I thought that Shawn was a good shot for F1 based on early predictions but with this public date I am not so sure...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Whitney had a public date no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

sbolduc wrote:Am I the only one that is finding it extremely weird how "public" these dates are, especially the last two 1-on-1s.

I thought that Shawn was a good shot for F1 based on early predictions but with this public date I am not so sure...

Seems they're trying to make as many dates public as possible this year. Who knows why, but I don't think it'll be too easy to tell if that's a pro or con for F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

sbolduc wrote:Am I the only one that is finding it extremely weird how "public" these dates are, especially the last two 1-on-1s.

Public dates seem to be the *in* thing and social media is now just a part of the show...

IMO, I think the producers are now giving want the viewers want -- a pre-show.

All public pre-show they did this with Chris S's season: Whitney (F1), Britt (their *chosen* bachelorette until there was fan support for Kaitlyn) and even Jade (with the risque *pictures*).

These public dates, IMO, are now a *part* of the show... and it has evolved to be: pre-show, edited/onscreen show, and post-show.

It used to be most people had to wait until the show airs (the edited version) and then the post-show (ATFR and *real* life) and viewers follow all of that.

Now viewers/fans are already built-in and interactive with the show itself before it even airs because of the lead is a recent rejected contestant and so they have a fan base and viewers want to follow what happens before things get edited and placed on-screen.

Audiences are impatient, so it really just ups the interest, and spoilers do the same. No one stops watching when there are spoilers and no one stops sleuthing when there are spoilers. It drives up interest and ratings. Ka-ching. Just my 2cents
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm

The pictures of Shawn taken from the side, he reminds me a little of Ryan Gosling. Must be the haircut, hair color and shape of face. no idea

Most of the pictures of these 2 look like they are sitting apart, not meaning the kayaks, of course. The picture where he has his arm around her, she is looking down almost as if she doesn't want to be there or doesn't feel right being that close. scratch I know it is a snap shot and it is hard to read body language. :yes:

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Yeah I agree Brill. I just mentioned I thought she looked more "glowing" with the NY guy. Plus I think F1 get less activity based dates. Just not getting F1 vibe, and he was my original front runner prediction. Just my two cents...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 pm

I think TPTB are making the dates more public to take the wind out of the sales of those who spoil. If the stuff is out there--it's out there. Similarly, the situation in loosening up with sm and what they sanction vs what they didn't years ago. It's hard to keep things under wraps, so if you can't beat them, join them type of thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1