SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think TPTB are making the dates more public to take the wind out of the sales of those who spoil. If the stuff is out there--it's out there. Similarly, the situation in loosening up with sm and what they sanction vs what they didn't years ago. It's hard to keep things under wraps, so if you can't beat them, join them type of thing.

I also think public dates with crowds are going to become the norm. It's like a "behind the scenes" show before the main event. Lots of free PR and buzz between seasons that keeps the franchise in the spotlight. 

(Oops AllAboutLove, I just read upthread after posting and we seem to be saying the same thing). 

For the lead, it further diminishes privacy/alone time.  ex: Kaitlyn has been posing for pics with fans during dates. 

Anyone curious as to whether Britt will ever come back?  Maybe when/if they go overseas where they are less known?  Perhaps not all? 
I ask because if Britt dates one guy and ends up with a lasting relationship (say 1 year) and Kaitlyn doesn't then how does TPTB spin it.  How do they justify continuing with the current speed dating multiple people format?

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If we had 10 guys on the date yesterday, Shawn and Ben on a 1:1, Cooper still there, she has 13 guys at this point.
5 eliminated them selves and she would have let go 6/7 with the RC by now.  Does this sound right?
Wasn't Cooper included on the group date numbers though?  Think he was on that date??  There was an African American at the arrival pic as well as Shawn Booth.  Now since Shawn wasn't on the group date, that would account for him being on the single date today.  So think we are still at 12 guys.  That would also count as Nick is the extra guy at this stage compared to the last 3-4 seasons in BOTH the Bach and Ette.

I didn't personally see Cooper on the day-time date--maybe he was there.  He definitely was the guys last night loading up in the van to go out.  

I don't think Cooper is there anymore. Like I said earlier, the bald guy walking down the steps to the van in that vid is very tall and Cooper was one of the shortest guys on the boxing date. No way are they the same person. I think the tall bald guy is the same guy that was on the group date yesterday and we haven't seen him before. So there probably are 12 guys at this point.

ETA: In this still from the video, I think that's Tanner walking ahead of him. Tanner was the tallest guy on the boxing date and mystery man is taller than him. Cooper is shorter than Jared.

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Guys11
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:55 pm

I agree that Shawn B reminds me of Ryan Gosling. He's a cutie!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:58 pm

Going back to yesterday's group date, RS says he knows all the guys and that he has only given us Tanner, JJ and Nick from that date. That means Shawn E, Daniel F,Corey, Clint and both Ryans are out because they were part of the original RS' list.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Beagle wrote:Going back to yesterday's group date, RS says he knows all the guys and that he has only given us Tanner, JJ and Nick from that date. That means Shawn E, Daniel F,Corey, Clint and both Ryans are out because they were part of the original RS' list.

cheerleader  Excellent deduction

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:Those dates seem so NOT romantic, don't they? When you see how staged it all really is, looking at the leaked photos.
Seriously! For the couples that it works out for, it's almost like they're coworkers who met at the office while discussing the TPS reports by the broken printer.

ROFL!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:10 pm

After reading what RS said about 4 guys leaving, he didn't say they elimated themselves.  Kaitlyn could have let them go or it's a combination. It will be interesting to see how it happens because that's a lot to leave or be sent away so soon. You'd think it's got to be something to do with the vote.

I think all of the dates are tough even if they are private. The filming means there's so much hurry up and wait going on and that's got to be tough when they're getting to know each other. In this case the date is in the Riverwalk which is very public so would be especially uncomfortable. Hopefully they get quiet time tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm

notarose wrote:
I ask because if Britt dates one guy and ends up with a lasting relationship (say 1 year) and Kaitlyn doesn't then how does TPTB spin it.  How do they justify continuing with the current speed dating multiple people format?

Hadn't thought of that.

Hm ... I think they would ignore the disparity and just use Britt as another example of love that came from the show, proof that the show works, even if the path isn't always the main one. They will happily trot her and Brady out and show them off one way or another. If they are working out.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Filming at the Alamo tonight -- wonder if it is a private dinner for two.   For US History buffs here is their website:  The Official Alamo Website

Scenes from Texas ‏@scenesfromtexas  · 13m13 minutes ago  
At http://iqboom.com/texas  -- Can't get near the #Alamo tonight because they're apparently filming #thebachelorett… pic.twitter.com/h29iNfe42H

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 CBoUnmaW8AA2v25
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:51 pm

FYI

We have an eliminated thread that sleuthers were able to sleuth who left. Plus we have a few posters who know contestants personally keeping us update. yes If anyone has info, post in the individual threads and it will be moved to the Eliminated thread. This is helpful for AL's chart.

Eliminated thread

Thanks MD, I googled it because I never heard of it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:54 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
notarose wrote:

Hadn't thought of that.

Hm ... I think they would ignore the disparity and just use Britt as another example of love that came from the show, proof that the show works, even if the path isn't always the main one. They will happily trot her and Brady out and show them off one way or another. If they are working out.

Agreed. Same way they take credit for Jason/Molly, even though both have said that they weren't in love and/or ready for marriage by the time that the FRC and their relationship probably worked because they dated exclusively before getting engaged. Or the way that they never bring up how ridiculous it is that BIP, the trashiest show ever that wasn't even created to find love, has a higher success rate of producing a marriage than the regular Bachelor/ette franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix13 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 pm

I was just there a few years ago! I have been to the Alamo and the Riverwalk few times though! I live/grew up in Texas!!

Vix13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1