SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:57 am

The Rose Ceremony with the Alamo as a backdrop -  now that makes a statement.   Smiley

Scenes from Texas ‏@scenesfromtexas · 8 hours ago
‏@scenesfromtexas   At http://iqboom.com/texas  -- In progress #thebachelorette #newepisode #cantwait #excited #SanAntonio #Texas #Alam

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 CBoxquKWYAINJPv
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:42 am

Two videos Tanner and Joe (?) singing Kaitlyn.   Can some one copy the video to here?  TIA.  So cute/funny.  giggling  alliegator3

Tanner
alliegator3
Kaitlyn seems like such a good time with her crazy laugh! So glad she's #thebachelorette ! @kimkam97 and I even got to tell her in person that we were so glad she got picked! #bachelornation #teamkaitlyn  4/3/15
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11100209_1395063280814189_1357320196_n.mp4

Joe ?
I caught some #bachelorette kissing action in #sanantonio. This made @kimkam97 soooo excited!
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11097722_1375907466070884_2074331842_n.mp4

One of the coolest things happened yesterday to me and Kim. We randomly ran into the filming of #thebachelorette ! #teamkaitlyn #bachelornation #sanantonio
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 11098346_357075641162422_1122412729_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:56 am

2 more pics here
http://websta.me/n/kimkam97

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:57 am

So kinda trying to get myself back on track.... NICK V IS ON K'S SEASON????

affraid speechless :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 am

SOPHIE!!?? What the heck, you don't know!!???

YUP!! it's all in the Nick contestant thread, not the fan thread.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:13 am

I still don't have a clue who most of the guys are. I don't even remember the NY guy. I guess I need to do some reading when I get the time.

Was last night a RC? I thought there was a 1 on 1 date yesterday.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:14 am

sophienette wrote:So kinda trying to get myself back on track.... NICK V IS ON K'S SEASON????

Particulars are in one of his threads but here goes:
- "tweet flirting" initiated by Kaitlyn early in the airing of her season and sustained; gradually he did likewise and became more frequent
- 2 comments posted on Nick's IG by K. 
- none in reverse however he posted her Bette promo pic on his IG and responded to a commentor in his "makes me think, makes me smile, drives me wild" that vaguely references Kaitlyn
- Nick appears in a funny vid which includes several other past contestants talking about the 2 Bette controversy. He says Kaitlyn is incredible and selfishly he wants the Bette to be Britt
- rap battle group date in NYC: Nick attended in the audience with Sharleen & her fiancé, and Ashley I after which all were with Kaitlyn taking pics with fans
- same night, Nick & Kaitlyn meet at the pier where he apparently asks her if he can be on the show.
- he was part of the singing GD this week.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:19 am

Great finds, MiniDiva and notarose! Those vids are adorable, but they really can't sing. giggling

Is this the blond guy we still don't know?

http://websta.me/p/954812311525643063_6092547
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 11093129_752089491573092_2130465918_n
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 am

albean99 wrote:I still don't have a clue who most of the guys are. I don't even remember the NY guy. I guess I need to do some reading when I get the time.

Weird, right?  If true this would mean her date with Shawn was only part of the day. Add that most weeks have 2 group dates and only 1-1, how is she supposed to really get to know anyone?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:21 am

sophienette wrote:So kinda trying to get myself back on track.... NICK V IS ON K'S SEASON????

Lol love it... Can't wait for my friends reactions when the show airs
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 am

^^ what makes is believe last night was a rose ceremony I thought her and Shawn were having dinner at the Alamo
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:26 am

albean99 wrote:I still don't have a clue who most of the guys are. I don't even remember the NY guy. I guess I need to do some reading when I get the time.

It is possible that they decided to hold the RC last night rather than tonight since today is Good Friday.

Here is the NY Mystery guy - we can't figure out who he is yet - maybe he is gone. It looks like Kaitlyn was enjoying herself.    :gotcha:

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 KAIT%20DATE%202_zps3jtobzpnRealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 KAIT%20DATE%201_zpstxwlnmqo
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1