SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Sorry, I should've looked back at them again.  For some reason, I was thinking the second set of boat pics of them making out was Shawn.  Looked at them too many times...they're all kind of blurred in my head.  Ignore me!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:21 pm

I think the crown on the Nick's watch in this SC might match the watch crown on this ring guy:

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Vlcsn232
bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Ff509b30706e699db589cb617efe6bb4_zpswianzuvh
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Which boy is holding the beautiful round cut one?? Let that be Shawn, reality TV show overlords! Girl deserves it after everything she's been through and all the drama she's created herself laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:19 pm

jojo47 wrote:I think the crown on the Nick's watch in this SC might match the watch crown on this ring guy:

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Vlcsn232
bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Ff509b30706e699db589cb617efe6bb4_zpswianzuvh

Nice catch on the watch. IA that's Nick's, his suit is lighter. Shawn is wearing a darker suit. You can see it in the clip, dark almost black, with crisp white shirt. I'll try and grab a frame later if I can. It looks like Shawn is holding a ring as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Any thoughts on the timing of the arrivals? In the slo mo video it looks like it's dusk out through the back window of the limo when they show Nick. When you see Shawn in the limo you can't see anything out the window...it's pitch black.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:58 pm

I wished someone who could lighten the SC so we could see the 2 different suits/ties/ rings.
Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:01 pm

This is Shawn. He has a dark suit on, very crisp white shirt. The tie looks wine colour. (How appropriate Smiley ) There is light in this pic because IMO it's probably in his hotel room? It looks like he's sitting on a bed.

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 3a484e743edc522d2de3573e9d4432bf_zpshsrz5en9

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 A0be8d8485297acf6184fa9fb20da490_zpsuqvinmva

This is Shawn in the limo. It's pitch black on the clip as well.

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 6539f2808cff10cb33910640ef064a76_zps5nckhi2r

Shawn - Suit/shirt is the same IMO
bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Shawn110

This is Nick looking at the ring. His suit is blue, his tie blue as well. Look up to compare rings.

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 503965199fc3ce681378924893e9fb50_zps2zzrtgkd

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Nick310

Thank you Ladybug82 for posting the caps! Thanks to Dreamer from jokersupdate for uploading to youtube.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Your welcome!   bestbud!

Thanks, GA, for posting the SC where you can see Nick's face, shoulder, arm and hand holding the ring all in same SC, in the limo.  Looks like I skipped that one when bringing them over to post, causing more work to be done to prove it was his watch.  Not sure how I missed that one.  Sorry!  Embarressed!

ETA:  Won't have a chance to lighten pics tonight, but will in the morning if no one has by then.  Nick's suit looks navy or a darker blue, with a light blue shirt and a darker tie.  And like GA said, Shawn (the headless guy) has on a black suit, white shirt and what looks like a wine colored tie.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 pm

LB no no need to apologize! If it wasn't for the youtube in slow mo, I wouldn't be able to catch it. It's so quick. I tried lightening some of the pics but it really doesn't make a difference to the shading where you can clearly see the colour. Maybe it's just my program that I'm using.

As LB says, you can see it in the clip that Nick's suit and tie are different colours than Shawn's.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Looks like it was later in the day when Nick was at FRC, probably done that way to make it seem like he was F1 and to give Nick even more confidence that he was the last guy standing (since most F2s are let go pre-FRC and Nick knew this since he was one of them last year) and most FRC are later in the day.

Boy, TPTB played him this year. Starting with his "Real life" connection with Kaitlyn outside the bubble, letting him feel secure by having access to SM while filming, and then all the way to Mr Neil Lane himself. They flipped everything so Nick would use his last year to compare to and thus think he was in the F1 spot this time yet it was nothing but reverse psychology on both parts. No wonder Nick tweeted the next(?) day, "I'm all out of bubblegum #bubblebummer".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:37 pm

It's probably not your program, GA.  I will try in the morning when I'm on my computer, the apps on my iPad don't do much to help in anyway, because of the overall darkness of the video, it changed the suit colors more then helped to further figure anything out.

:yes:  If you watch the preview JC posted of Dreamers video, especially in the slow motion part, you can see the colors a little better moving than in individual SC's.  It's a page back in this thread and I think it's page 3 that it's posted on in the FRC episode thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Yes LG that's what I found. The more I lightened it, it changed the suit colours even more. I posted the vid up thread in my post to bring it forward to this page.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc