SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Personally I'm not a fan of Kaitlyn or Britt, but since I knew we'd get this predicament I need to wholly give my fan support to Kaitlyn. Britt is fake. I'm SO sick of those who are not fans saying everyone is jealous of Britt. Maybe the girls were at first, but I think they saw through her façade and that afterwards it just annoyed them that Chris was getting played by the actress.

Britt is beautiful. Granted, all of those on the show are gorgeous. I won't lie. I'm above average, but nowhere near what the majority of the show contestants are. However, that doesn't mean I'm JEALOUS.

I CAN'T STAND Britt. Fake, fake, fake. I wasn't even a huge fan of Kaitlyn (in fact, I'm not impressed by most of this bunch. I did like Becca and Whitney. This is why I stick with The Bachelorette. Man eye candy and less females that bring us down in life.) Ashley I. was spectacular, wish I could have seen her w/o makeup. She has the background/education to match it up. Ashley S. is gorgeous. Too bad she got taken advantage of and producer manipulation for sure. Read her interview with Auburn U., her alma mater. She can't be stupid to graduate from there.

I asked my husband (he is 38, I'm 34) to select between Britt and Kaitlyn based off the bach pics online (put up for their profiles). He picked Kaitlyn saying she seemed more "All American" (ha, she's Canadian) and Britt was hot in a slutty way. Guessing she'll tone the makeup way down when meeting the guys, hence the advice of management.

I really wish Kaitlyn well. Though not a fan of either, Kaitlyn was at least real and she is funny. Plus, I think she is looking for love deep down. I hope so because otherwise I see no point.

I agree with the bolded. She's for sure intelligent. Her edit made her look so crazy. I'm watching her on Michelle Money's spreecast and she's so normal and seems so fun.

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:36 pm

You can read about Byron's season epi 1 here:

http://www.realityshack.com/archives/520

I would have voted for Jay. Byron wasn't my type at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:40 pm

albean99 wrote:You can read about Byron's season epi 1 here:

I agree, like Tanya, I would have voted for Jay. He was hot, Byron was slightly sleazy to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:37 am

albean99 wrote:You can read about Byron's season epi 1 here:

I wanted Jay too on that season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:25 pm

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · 46m 46 minutes ago

Sean Penn has just admitted on @JimmyKimmelLive that he is #Bachelornation. Also he's #TeamKaitlyn
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:08 am

Tons of celebs are on #TeamKaitlyn
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:12 am

I am hoping they listen and somehow Kaitlyn ends up being the ette.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:26 am

Me too! I have my fingers crossed that she will be the one chosen. However knowing the producers and who they probably prefer, I am not getting my hopes up.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:08 am

I guess if we are going to hear anything it could be from this point on. RC etc should be over at this time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:06 am

I can't read this article but for some of you that can I would love to hear what Sean says.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2015-03-13-sean-penn-kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette

This might be the same and this I can see.

http://extratv.com/2015/03/13/sean-penn-talking-about-the-bachelor-is-the-best-thing-ever/

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:36 am

HI Brill;

It just says he is team Kaitlyn, no reason why.

Him a Charlize watch it together.

Penn admitted, "We argue about whether or not we should fast [forward]. I don't really want to hear the conversations, I want to know the decisions. You can decide on this one or this one. And I want to see somebody cry. And then see somebody get ecstatic and then see them cry.”

Kimmel then brought up “The Bachelorette” again. Season 11 will pit two contestants, Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe, against each other in the first episode, but only one will move on from there.

Jimmy couldn’t decide between the two, but wanted to know who Sean would vote for. "It's going to have to be Kaitlyn," Penn replied. He then joked, "I still can't believe they got Matthew McConaughey to be ‘The Bachelor’ and call himself something different."

Source: extraTV

Both articles were the same.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:18 pm

^^Is there any announcement yet (on the chosen Ette) ? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22