SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kiltburn Mon May 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Beeleever wrote:I have a totally different perspective of Kaitlyn from watching the Ryan Seacrest interview today. Totally different. I believe she was edited last season to be the lead and that edit was not a true picture of who she really is or what she wants in life. Big surprise.

Can you elaborate? Would love to hear why u think that? We're we sold a false bill of goods on Kaitlyn being sweet and just wanting to settle down? What did she say on the Seacrest show? :shocked!:

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beeleever Mon May 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Here are the links to the Ryan Seacrest interviews:
https://youtu.be/yVO8Pvlc2g0
https://youtu.be/-5bASBzd0Ss

I was just giving my opinion, but I don't see anything in this interview as the girl we were presented last season. JMHOAA
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, what is truly weird is that she was willing to get engaged to CS but not to one of the f2? Not to Nick who she knew really well and came on the show to win her and not Shawn where they mutually claim it's love at first sight? It's so weird!!

Or not even date them post show????
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm

I have a feeling she will be thrown under the bus and Britt will come out on top.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, what is truly weird is that she was willing to get engaged to CS but not to one of the f2? Not to Nick who she knew really well and came on the show to win her and not Shawn where they mutually claim it's love at first sight? It's so weird!!

Man I'd feel really insulted if I was Nick or Shawn if she really would've gotten engaged to CS. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Beeleever wrote:I have a totally different perspective of Kaitlyn from watching the Ryan Seacrest interview today. Totally different. I believe she was edited last season to be the lead and that edit was not a true picture of who she really is or what she wants in life. Big surprise.
curious if you could share -- how did you see her before and how do you see her now?
i was very mystified by her cos I didn't feel like i knew her at all even to be able to imagine her connection with some of these guys -- had nothing really tangible to hold on to about her...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 9:01 pm

So its 2 night for the premiere of Bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 18, 2015 9:01 pm

I agree but maybe we should not be surprised. hmmm
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 9:02 pm

california90 wrote:I have a feeling she will be thrown under the bus and Britt will come out on top.
Imagine the smugness she must feel and how proud of themselves tptb are right now- they will get their engagement from B/B and nothing but drama from Kait and her disasters. The audience shouldn't have gotten involved, they should have just given the lead to Britt like they planned, it would have been better.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 9:02 pm

california90 wrote:I have a feeling she will be thrown under the bus and Britt will come out on top.
veryy much getting that feeling as well with the fun vs. serious messages that've already started
the ryan s interview seems VERY guided by that edit to a point i was curious if producers can guide the content of the interviews somewhat...is ryan under the same network and would be accountable to similar bosses/people calling the shots??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 9:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Man I'd feel really insulted if I was Nick or Shawn if she really would've gotten engaged to CS.  laugh out loud
did K express as much anytime?? she seemed very hesitant about how sudden it seemed for HTDs...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 18, 2015 9:04 pm

If Kaitlyn pulls a Kelly Taylor (if anyone else gets that reference, Smiley), I won't blame her if she's not in love.  If she really just wanted fame, she would pick someone and they would make a promise to fake it for a bit and then quietly break up.  Neither Brad Womack and Jen Scheft got a lot of love after their "I choose me" seasons.  I mean, she shouldn't be forced to get engaged if ultimately it's not there between her and Shawn or Nick (or any of the other guys).  I don't think it necessarily means she isn't ready.  It just means she didn't meet THE ONE, and knew it.

That said, there's something that doesn't smell right about this particular spoiler, but I want to see more from the edit first.  I definitely smelt a "something rotten in the state of Denmark" based on the edit during Des' season...  and Trista's season (the origin of the foiler!), and somewhat with Brad's second season, so I think the edit is going to have major clues this time around as to whether RS got the right information or not.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22