SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 1:20 pm

Wow, Mr&Mrs, awesome rap!!! yes Hope you'll be inspired to give us more!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 1:20 pm

I was right!! I've said K doesn't look in love, and she's not.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 1:22 pm

So what was the Final 4 breakdown peeps? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 pm

WOW I am actually looking forward to this good for you Kaitlyn if you didn't see a future with anyone, good for you #TeamKaitlyn
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:24 pm

What was the final 4 lineup?

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 1:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow. How disappointing. I'm glad she at least chose to follow her heart?

I'm already over this season and it hasn't even started laugh out loud

I'm also glad that K followed her heart and made a decision that was right for her.
Sad to say, Alanna, but I am too... No love story, little reason to tune in... Sad.
Still will have to show up for my boy....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

But a boring season it will be, knowing she picks no one. She let 3 go (Chris, Jared & Joe) and the F3 were Ben, Shawn and Nick.
Only Shawn and Nick had HTD's and they were in Utah.

This may be the end of my obsession.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

F2 - Nick / Shawn
F3 - Ben

No F4 went from F6 to F3 only Nick and Shawn had HTD none for Ben
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

ahhhhh sad

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 1:27 pm

So much that Ben had a HTD information we got....I hope they were filming a package interview instead for him as potential TB giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:43 pm

The producers will be throwing her under the bus from the beginning of the show until after count on that.

Has Nick been on sm or twitter lately?

Last edited by reason on Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Per RS about Nick and Kaitlyn:

"Let me give a little background to the whole Kaitlyn and Nick thing. Yes, she told the guys on the group date he was someone that had contacted her before, but she kinda withheld the truth on that one. Kaitlyn and Nick talked ALL THE TIME while Chris’ season was airing. He made it known he was into her, and she was well aware he was into her. Their relationship was much more than a few texts and emails. These two were Facetiming a lot in the weeks leading up to her leaving for the “Bachelorette.” Now, did Kaitlyn absolutely know Nick was gonna be on her season? That I don’t know. But I’m sure she had an idea he was going to be. Why do I say that? Because Nick knew before Kaitlyn’s season started he was coming on the show. And since they were talking all the time before she left for filming, I mean, do we really think Nick didn’t mention to her that he could possibly show up?

As I’ve said many times, nothing on this show happens spontaneously. Everything is meticulously planned in advance. Nick had already told work before Kaitlyn’s season started filming he was going to be gone, he was just waiting for the call from producers on when he was gonna show up. So I’m sure this episode will make it seem like, on a whim, Nick just decided to fly NY (wait, how would he know where they were?) and ask to be on the show. All bullsh**. This was planned in advance by producers and Nick that he was going to be on the season, it was just a matter of when he was going to appear. Kaitlyn couldn’t possibly have been that surprised when she saw him in NY. And the fact they made out on Chelsea Piers pretty much should tell you all you need to know about their “relationship” prior to the show. I was told they had never met each other in person, but talked all the time. So it’s basically like they had met. Trust me, these two were in contact A LOT. Him saying all the stuff he did on social media was just a storyline to make it known he was into her, when behind the scenes, these two were Facetiming all the time. I’m sure the other 14 guys on the show really appreciated her leaving out that detail. "
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22