SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Just sounds like honesty. To a certain degree I suspect it would hurt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 pm

reason wrote:She might just be stating facts.  That is why I want SWSNBN other ex to be the bachelor.  Sometimes revenge is a dish best serves cold.  Kaitlyn have a right to talk to whom ever she fances and no one have the right to tell her otherwise.  SHSNBN is has step over the bounds and need to be put in her place and fast.

Nick is SWSNBN gloried trash and someone else in the future treasure so she not tbe telling kaitlyn what to do with her life.

Reason, I think I get your point. One man's ceiling is another man's floor. :yes: But what is SWSNBN? giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:52 pm

She who should not be named--Jenn Scheft.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:55 pm

giggling
Wow, learn a new one everyday... Thanks Kasha.
I guess there are more than one that would fall in the H/SWSNBN category!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Voldemort!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:09 pm

giggling

Now we just need to borrow a wand to reveal the ending!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 3806527698

Reason's post sounds like she's referring to the last 'ette, whose currently working on her apple series, but I could've totally misread/misunderstood the post.  Man, she and Farmer dud were more alike and meant for each other than they realized with their love of the spotlight.    giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Yes LB I am talking about the last bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:54 am

This is a tough thread to read and not chime in so that my love for MeAndi is apparent. But all is not lost...I do smile every time I read about Sharleen's ongoing friendship with Nick. And I smile every time MeAndi reads about it, too. :Nod: She knows when someone of Sharleen's character is supportive of Nick's character, her shallowness becomes a little more transparent! I do so laugh sensing Me Andi shifting in her seat when it lands in her sm feed. I just can't help myself!!

ETA: I liked her even less on JP season.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:35 am

LOL,  it's funny to me because I wouldn't care if Mother Theresa had a glowing reviews for someone I didn't like or care for, it wouldn't affect me in the least. I guess when you are confident in who you are, it doesn't matter what others feel about you or the person you dislike....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:39 am

That is true, however, I find usually when people don't care or are confident, they simply don't respond. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 am

I don't blame Andi at all for dislike of nick. Or for distrusting him. He showed himself to be completely self-centered and insensitive with his big reveal at aftr. His emotions got the best of him, my a**. It was vengeful, plain and simple. The exact same thing happened to Arie and he also tried to follow up with Emily..but did he say anything that would jeopardize her new relationship or cheapen her in the public's eyes? No way, Arie has too much class.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:That is true, however, I find usually when people don't care or are confident, they simply don't respond. JMOAA

Funny I agree. I am very frustrated about Kaitlyn on SM. I get that she wants to defend her choices and position on interviews, but she keeps on responding to those who are not fans, etc, and I dont think I have seen her acknowledge any fan, unless they are Bach alumni!

This is one o the things I loved about JP, Josh, Whitney and even to a lesser extent Nick. They might post a quote about hating and online trolls, but they only get personal with fans.
Andi rarely did, Kaitlyn never has. Her answers to those who are not fans are often smart and witty, but why spend time on them? If you really dont care, dont give them your attention!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22