SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:56 pm

I was thinking the same about the photoshop. It looks weird.
Agree both girls look less than their best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did that pic come from??
oops!
twitter I added the source to the photo

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:16 pm

They definitely aren't hiding Britt and her relationship. Wouldn't be surprised if pictures surfaced fro the game.
@RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago

(UPDATE): Britt and Brady currently at the Nashville Predators hockey game. And they're holding hands. How cute.

nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:21 pm

^^ She looks like a mermaid. Both are not very nice dresses. I don't think I am a fan of their stylists....laugh out loud I always like the dresses the girls pick themselves but hate the ones the bachelorette wears first night or the F2 wear
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:38 pm

The game is over. Nashville lost. Maybe pics will surface now as everyone is leaving.

Both dresses are hideous, Britt's looks like a 1970's bridesmaid gown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:09 pm

mrs.polinski_
11 minutes ago
#preds game! Ran into @brittkarolina the #bachelorette #brit #nashville #thebachelorette #thebachelor

nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 18 11078856_375945232607974_568971156_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:19 pm

finally! Britt sighting in Nashville..

re: the girls's dresses.. it was like we're back to the 80s again.both look hideous. Not a fan.

Britt look like an awkward version of Ariel, the Disney's Little Mermaid while the dress K' in exactly look like the fish-ish dress laugh out loud Meandi wore in Mohegan Sun's RC. I seriously wonder why instead getting fired, they seemingly have the stylist(s) being hired again for this season?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Interesting comments made on the IG pic posted upthread.

amber.nicole91@kbeth11 was she with a guy?

mrs.polinski_Not finished filming @kbeth11 @amber.nicole91

amber.nicole91@mrs.polinski_ why would she be in Nashville?

mrs.polinski_I asked that @amber.nicole91 she said they were taking a break from filming...

amber.nicole91@mrs.polinski_ they do not have time to take a break from filming. Tight schedule to finish filming so the show can air May 18

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:30 pm

thanks NR!! hmmm interesting... so:

- were there any camera rolling around them?

leads me into a serious multiple choice curio:

- is this a. fauxmance b. showmance. c. romance scratch

would love to hear any thoughts Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 pm

notarose wrote:Interesting comments made on the IG pic posted upthread.

amber.nicole91@kbeth11 was she with a guy?

mrs.polinski_Not finished filming @kbeth11 @amber.nicole91

amber.nicole91@mrs.polinski_ why would she be in Nashville?

mrs.polinski_I asked that @amber.nicole91 she said they were taking a break from filming...

amber.nicole91@mrs.polinski_ they do not have time to take a break from filming. Tight schedule to finish filming so the show can air May 18

Looks like she attempted to lie to keep up the whole "who wins the Bachelorette" speculation on for those who are non-spoiled, but failed horribly. Britt and Brady were also spotted at Trader Joe's, without any cameras, so it does seem like they are just dating openly. Don't see any reason to mislead or lie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Do you guys think Kaitlyn will have to share the preseason media rounds with Britt because technically either could be Ette as of the premiere, even though everyone will know who really is? hmmm
I get TPTB pretending spoilers don't exist during the season, but that would just seem so out of touch with reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:58 am

^ I would think both girls would be there because technically, they're both "stars" of the first episode and there actually are many people that will watch the season and probably have no clue which girl is the official bachelorette when the season starts.

While it's clearly a smaller role, Britt will technically still be on the show - the first episode, whatever they have filmed of her and Brady, and we know we'll see the drama of Brady eliminating himself to date Britt, and considering 5 other guys left before a RC, I would bet that at least one or two of them was probably due to Britt in some way whether they eliminated themselves or Kaitlyn did it for them.

I would also think she'll get some sort of segment on the ATFR too especially if she's still with Brady.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara