SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:42 pm

I thought RS was the only one that announced Kaitlyn as the 'ette with Britt there for a "role".

Fleiss' last tweet:

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister It was a very close vote... #hangingchad
16 Mar 2015

Hanging chad is referring to the Florida recount during the Presidential election -- if the vote was so close they probably didn't call a winner and may have two 'ettes still.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:09 pm

I highly doubt Britt is still on the show. She was hanging around Venice Beach looking like a homeless person and then at some restaurant clearly without a crew. They probably just told her to stay off SM. Or maybe she's returning at some point to do something. I just don't think she's dating the guys.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:12 pm

^^I had not heard she had been spotted. Would make sense they told her to stay off SM but they must have her doing something to occupy her time.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:They are being very public with some of Kaitlyn dates and CH even tweeted to come to the event help with The Bachelorette "spoilers".  No IG/Twitter activity from Britt since they started filming. I am curious that she is filming dates also but TPTB is managing to keep it quiet for now.   Suspect

Chris HarrisonVerified account
‏@chrisbharrison   You want to help with #TheBachelorette spoilers or be a human and have fun join us now at Universal City Walk for a "huge" group date

There were tweete of her and fans taken in Venive a couple of days aGo...
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:23 pm

^^Thanks Jeepers, I understand she has been seen now.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:31 am

It is suspicious that it appears they've thrown in the towel, by inviting people to group dates and not concerned about spoilers. Even the contestants announcing they are quitting their jobs and having bon voyage parties laugh out loud Another contestant recently posted group date pics on twitter.

However, I don't think it will be that clear cut towards the end. There has to be something going on in MF's brain this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It is suspicious that it appears they've thrown in the towel, by inviting people to group dates and not concerned about spoilers. Even the contestants quitting their jobs and having bon voyage parties laugh out loud

However, I don't think it will be that clear cut towards the end. There has to be something going on in MF's brain this season.

We are singing from the same page GA -- Fleiss is up to something and we shouldn't discount Britt yet.  Fleiss is planning to pull a rabbit out of his hat! IMO.  Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:38 am

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It is suspicious that it appears they've thrown in the towel, by inviting people to group dates and not concerned about spoilers. Even the contestants quitting their jobs and having bon voyage parties laugh out loud

We are singing from the same page GA -- Fleiss is up to something and we shouldn't discount Britt yet.  Fleiss is planning to pull a rabbit out of his hat! IMO.   Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

I agree :con1:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 am

Social media is free advertising for the show ... I think tptb are going to embrace it, instead of fight it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 am

Maybe the guys who voted for Brit are off doing dates and stuff with her .. Well those voted for Kaitlyn are doing the same with Katelyn
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:05 am

Is anybody doing a contestant count on group dates to try to keep track of how many guys Kaitlyn is dating? That might help figure out if Britt is dating some of them

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 am

northernviewer wrote:Is anybody doing a contestant count on group dates to try to keep track of how many guys Kaitlyn is dating?  That might help figure out if Britt is dating some of them

Good plan however I don't think the initial number at the M&g has been verified.  Are we sure there were 25?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara