SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Just thought it was funny that Courtney listed her primary reason for being #teamKaitlyn because Britt didn't follow her back, since we were just talking about that. See! People do find it weird.

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:53 am

SM seems to be a darned if you do, darned if you don't scenario for anyone with even the slightest hint of notoriety (ie bachelor contestants). If you tweet a gazillion times and follow any/everyone then you are accused seeking fame/extending your 15 minutes. If you are low key or don't use it alot or don't follow people you appear to be "above" others. Who is to say Britt doesn't stay in contact with close friends via others methods such as calling them on the phone or texting them? I remember Britt said during an interview with Kaitlyn (was it ATFR?) where she said she texted Kaitlyn regarding the Bachelorette stuff. Maybe that is her form of keeping in touch with others.

As for the "role" on the show, I wonder if it is just to stay hidden until the premiere? Maybe it is a reverse safe house where you try to hide the Bachelorette not chosen by the guys.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:19 am

I'm late to the party but I'm thrilled that the guys voted for Kaitlyn.

Britt is so fake. She was trying so hard to squeeze a tear out at ATFR it probably caused a hemorrhoid. Her hypocritical behavior and lack of self awareness just shows how immature she is. I don't think she would be a fun or interesting Bachelorette but I do hope we get a meltdown when the guys don't vote for her. I'm sure she thought she had it in the bag just like she thought she had Chris in the bag.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:18 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:SM seems to be a darned if you do, darned if you don't scenario for anyone with even the slightest hint of notoriety (ie bachelor contestants). If you tweet a gazillion times and follow any/everyone then you are accused seeking fame/extending your 15 minutes. If you are low key or don't use it alot or don't follow people you appear to be "above" others. Who is to say Britt doesn't stay in contact with close friends via others methods such as calling them on the phone or texting them? I remember Britt said during an interview with Kaitlyn (was it ATFR?) where she said she texted Kaitlyn regarding the Bachelorette stuff. Maybe that is her form of keeping in touch with others.

As for the "role" on the show, I wonder if it is just to stay hidden until the premiere? Maybe it is a reverse safe house where you try to hide the Bachelorette not chosen by the guys.

It would be another thing if Britt wasn't prolific on Instagram and didn't post pictures of the girls. But, she is SUPER prolific (has the most pictures of any of the girls, IIRC) and she does post pictures of her "friends". I think calling people and following on IG is VERY different. I obviously prefer to talk to people to keep up with their lives, but seeing visuals of important moments in their life is very different and, IMO, fosters a sense of closeness. I think if you took a survey of 20-somethings, and asked what they would think if a friend didn't follow them back on IG, 95%+ would say it's rude. If I were to guess, I would say that Britt/Kaitlyn were not keeping up with each other by calling and that call was a one-time thing, due to a very strange situation. Anyways, JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:02 pm

They are being very public with some of Kaitlyn dates and CH even tweeted to come to the event help with The Bachelorette "spoilers".  No IG/Twitter activity from Britt since they started filming. I am curious that she is filming dates also but TPTB is managing to keep it quiet for now.   Suspect

Chris HarrisonVerified account
‏@chrisbharrison   You want to help with #TheBachelorette spoilers or be a human and have fun join us now at Universal City Walk for a "huge" group date
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Maybe my brain is fried, but what is CH referring to by helping with spoiler or be a human? What's the difference between helping with a spoiler or being a human and having fun?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe my brain is fried, but what is CH referring to by helping with spoiler or be a human? What's the difference between helping with a spoiler or being a human and having fun?

I think CH was hitting the sauce when he wrote this. giggling That is my question, why invite people to help spoil the show?
But maybe he was saying come help promote the show OR just come have fun.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Helping with the spoilers as in taking fan pics posting on SM for all to see or sending them to you know who? laugh out loud

Or come all humans leave your phones with Guido and come have fun?

IDK - laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Helping with the spoilers as in taking fan pics posting on SM for all to see or sending them to you know who? laugh out loud

Or come all humans leave your phones with Guido and come have fun?

IDK - laugh out loud

As it is, people didn't want to get to close to all those "man butts"  cantstopl

Why does he use the term "spoilers" unless he is intentionally spoiling the show?  All this fanfare for Kailtyn and they probably have Britt filming in a secret location.  Seems suspicious to me.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:36 pm

I think he just meant that people should show up whether it's to have fun or to spy and leak info. Strange way to put it anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Has Kaitlyn been officially announced as the bachelorette yet? Or are they foregoing that this year because of the twist of two girls?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Has there been another season where production has sent out invitations on social media to watch the filming of group dates?  I thought they used to send out invitations only to their email distribution list?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara